S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have the final week's forecast, in the Gregorian calendar year of 2017 - S&P 500 weekly competition.

CV leads the charge of the bulls with a thumping 24 pip rise to close the index for the eoy.

On the other far far side of the calls, we have Oscar Reed who stands alone clutching the only negative figure on league table, the perma-bear come rain or shine. Annus Horriblis indeed. I'm sure our Queen shares the same T-shirt as you. Taking you off ignore does have some rewards ;)

It is strange to see the two average have a 5 pip spread between them and 2017 champion, SignalCalc nicely nested in their cleavage. What a clever forecaster! :love::love:

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy end to to year and prosperous trading. (y)

Attachments

• Wk_53.JPG
    Wk_53.JPG
    335.3 KB · Views: 337
Perhaps there is something behind the madness!!! Well done Oscar for getting gold and being the only bear at the end of 2017 year's last forecast. :clap::clap::clap:

..........Oscar deservedly so!

d29563cdccafafec3e973608b3eb48d7--gladiator-film-gladiator-.jpg

Take back everything I've said about you (y)

:( I get to eat humble pie :cheesy:

Attachments

• Wk_53_end.JPG
    Wk_53_end.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 303
Well done to SignalCalc who wins Quarter 4 - S&P500 forecast competition along with $100 in prize vouchers. :clap::clap::clap:

SignalCalc like a raging lion took this competition by storm and never let up maintaining lead. Really great calls. (y)

WackyPete almost caught up at times but sadly whilst points were there accuracy made the difference between the two bulls.

Mike. surprisingly did well for this quarter. Gave good chase. Sadly just pipped CBrads on medal difference.

Well done to all three over the last quarter... (y)(y)(y)

..........................................................................SignalCalc
....................WackyPete.........................................................................................Mike

Screen-Shot-2017-09-25-at-11.19.47-AM.png

Attachments

• Final_Qtr_4_Results.JPG
    Final_Qtr_4_Results.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 391
Overall 2017 - S&P 500 Weekly Competition Winner Is...

SignalCalc with 54 points & prize of $50

Followed by WackyPete2 with 40 points & $30

...and in third place LexCorp taking 31 points & $20

Well done to all three and this forecasting bizzziness is not as easy as these winners make it look. :whistling

I'm always surprised why more traders do not participate in this competition but I guess humiliation and public scrutiny is not easy for most people to bear. I mean one only has to look at our Brexit cabinet hiding behind red poker faces says it all really. :cheesy:

Consistency is the name of the game. Well done to all forecasters staying the course. Same again next year.

Someone dig Postman out of his man cave where ever he may be please. I hope his still kicking. :)

Finally, I trust Pat will do the honours as usual. Please add link here to new thread too so we don't lose peeps gettting lost in the all the bloggs.

Attachments

• Final_Qtr_4_Results.JPG
    Final_Qtr_4_Results.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Well done Atilla, I do enjoy your podium pics and write up's....Hope you will carry on into the new year until someone can relieve you :whistling

Well done to the medalists, sterling effort all round. (y)

Perhaps there is something behind the madness!!! Well done Oscar for getting gold and being the only bear at the end of 2017 year's last forecast. :clap::clap::clap:

..........Oscar deservedly so!

d29563cdccafafec3e973608b3eb48d7--gladiator-film-gladiator-.jpg

Take back everything I've said about you (y)

:( I get to eat humble pie :cheesy:

Happy New Year:cheers:

Good comp, well done chaps. Looks like everyone managed to finish +ive points.

Oh hang on.....there's always one :LOL:

Recruitment sergeant Atilla needs to get the word out for 2018 (y)