S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Midsummer madness ?
There could be a surge up this week imho - so 2485 pls

Good luck to you all...

Looks like 2440s is hotly contested.

Mike's 2442 has brought some weird and wonderful memories back, taking me to some far away places up in the sky and yonder... :love::love::love:

Enjoy...

Prosperous trading 4 you all 2 :cheesy:

Attachments

• spx_wk29_sow.JPG
    spx_wk29_sow.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Please
Hey Oscar. Its possible you may get your first medal this week. I'm now thinking big sell off. Predicting end of week price is difficult. I'm going to lose 1 point, but actual trading is different. I am short the SP500 today using Nadex option.

Hey Oscar. Its possible you may get your first medal this week. I'm now thinking big sell off. Predicting end of week price is difficult. I'm going to lose 1 point, but actual trading is different. I am short the SP500 today using Nadex option.

Hi 4xis2ez

Well it's heading the right way so far.
But those Americans seem to like a bargain.
So I guess it's at what stage they step in and buy again.

In the day trading playing the ASX long and short.
DAX both sides with a little more weight to the short side.

The investing account is sitting in cash at 2% for the last 6 months.
Been waiting for a pull back in the ASX, to buy a few stock's at better prices.
It's a patience game and little frustrating at the moment.

SP doing what I thought it would do based on my cycle analysis. The early price action on Monday made me think my analysis was not right.

Looking for a move higher till mid week, then down to the end of the week.

Well done to SignalCalc who takes gold and the top of the quarter 3 league table. He is also close behind heels of WackyPete for the over all year running tot. 1 point behind. Rising star indeed. Well done SignalCalc :clap::clap::clap:

Fairval takes silver and Cbrads the bronze. Well done to you too and so close to each other... (y)(y)

Bulls have the bears between their bolas and well and truly trampling all over them. Bulls all steam, no puffs. Got to run out of mmmmpphhhh sooner or later. Surely every bull needs a puff sooner or later. Yeah I know crazy fool what must I be thinking... SPX run out of mmppphhhh. Never... :)

Write up all yours SingalCalc, make it good... (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk29_eow.JPG
    spx_wk29_eow.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 117
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 98