S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

2440.6 please

I have reliable sources.

Attachments

• forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 106
Blimey guys... those posts between Oscar, Cbrads and Pat and then what with Postman and NickBk piggy back jumping I was all over the threads. :eek::eek::eek:

Please check carefully as if I've made a mistake it's all your faults this week. :cool:

Week 28 and we are reaching some form of consensus on where the SPX should be based on Average Trading Range forecast of 45 (usually 63).

There are 11 bears v 5 bulls. NickBk (-30) is big bad bear against 4xis2ez who is half as much a bull (+15).

Both weights are bears this week. Jeffre4 is AWOL and we all know TwinToWin over slept after party night. :cheesy:

Wishing you all good trading and SPX already has a feisty start to the week. Will it last.... Oooooohhhh :whistling

(y)

Attachments

• spx_wk28_sow.JPG
    spx_wk28_sow.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 119
Well done to 4xis2ez our new comer who takes his first gold with his second forecast and also shares the top spot on the league table. :clap::clap::clap:

WackyPete take the silver medal and Signalcalc the bronze. (y)(y)

Surprising all three underestimated the closing level by over 18 pips. Still a lot of steam in the belly of SPX motoring to ever greater highs.

The write up is yours 4xis2ez, which has become a good way for players to write about anything of interest to your good self. It could be how you trade, forecast or play and rest. Anything at all. (y)

:)

Attachments

• spx_wk28_eow.JPG
    spx_wk28_eow.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 92
Ive just got that...4xis2ez = forex is to easy...:clap:..

well done fella, You may need to read some earlier posts in the thread regarding the "winners write up", We started doing it a few month back...

You also get points deducted if its not up to scratch...:whistling

Ive just got that...4xis2ez = forex is to easy...:clap:..

well done fella, You may need to read some earlier posts in the thread regarding the "winners write up", We started doing it a few month back...

You also get points deducted if its not up to scratch...:whistling

Thanks for letting me know that about points deducted. Got to think something up now.