S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

I use cycle analysis. The actual discoverer of the phenomenon was paid $1.2 million for his discovery, but it had a flaw. I discovered the problem with the flaw and fixed it. Unfortunately, the owner that bought the discovery is not interested in what I have done.

It is basically the premise that price movement is not random relative to time. I can get an approximate date of price turns, but not how far it will move.

I use cycle analysis. The actual discoverer of the phenomenon was paid $1.2 million for his discovery, but it had a flaw. I discovered the problem with the flaw and fixed it. Unfortunately, the owner that bought the discovery is not interested in what I have done.

It is basically the premise that price movement is not random relative to time. I can get an approximate date of price turns, but not how far it will move.

Well done and thanks for sharing.
What would you say is the price cycle for the S&P currently ? Or is that a trade secret ?

Well done and thanks for sharing.
What would you say is the price cycle for the S&P currently ? Or is that a trade secret ?

Sorry, but it is a trade secret. It doesn't always work well as it is not real accurate. But I do have an idea for next week. Looks like I should post my price a minute before market open.

This is the company who sells the cycle stuff. I do not work for them and have no business relationship, although I did try to sell my updated work to them, but they refused.

https://www.deltasociety.com/

Sorry, but it is a trade secret. It doesn't always work well as it is not real accurate. But I do have an idea for next week. Looks like I should post my price a minute before market open.

This is the company who sells the cycle stuff. I do not work for them and have no business relationship, although I did try to sell my updated work to them, but they refused.

https://www.deltasociety.com/

I decided to share this as it is already on this forum. But I am not going to update it anymore.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-delta-cycles/61276-delta-phenomenon.html#post2930398

May I enquire if you synch your timings with the new moon?
No it doesn't make any difference. Jim Slomans time frames are wrong. I have actually found new time frames such as 1 lunar month and 2 lunar months which could be used for daytrading. They show Delta cycles on an hourly basis.

I am dumbfounded that no one else has figured this out. It took me 5 seconds to find out what was wrong with the time frames.

Since you are a Delta Director, you may have some pull when it comes to introducing new findings to the Delta Society. I have to admit, I have a love/hate relationship with Delta. Sometimes I make money with it, and sometimes I lose money with it. I am actually not a good trader. I have trade psychology problems such as fear of loss, as I am on SS disability and do not have much money. I have a Nadex account where I can deposit as little as $100 and trade their option products.

No it doesn't make any difference. Jim Slomans time frames are wrong. I have actually found new time frames such as 1 lunar month and 2 lunar months which could be used for daytrading. They show Delta cycles on an hourly basis.

I am dumbfounded that no one else has figured this out. It took me 5 seconds to find out what was wrong with the time frames.

Since you are a Delta Director, you may have some pull when it comes to introducing new findings to the Delta Society. I have to admit, I have a love/hate relationship with Delta. Sometimes I make money with it, and sometimes I lose money with it. I am actually not a good trader. I have trade psychology problems such as fear of loss, as I am on SS disability and do not have much money. I have a Nadex account where I can deposit as little as $100 and trade their option products.

Sorry matey, I did purchase the book which I recall was very expensive for what it was but didn't pay 30K. That was tounge in cheek, sorry. At one time with Steve Copin, there was effort to link it up with Elliot Waves.

However I've progressed with my own system which boils down to Pivot Points, MAs and Fib-Retracements that align with PPs.

Having said that if one superimposes Fibs, PPs and EWs they all congregate on same level give or take a few margins of error. They have to as they all use same numbers as inputs ultimately.

Much like all roads lead to Rome. Evolution of the trader man.

Well done and good to have you in the competition stirring debate. I might revisit the book just to get my values worth. (y)

However I've progressed with my own system which boils down to Pivot Points, MAs and Fib-Retracements that align with PPs.

(y)
Yes, I also use pivot points and fib levels.

I actually believe Steve Copans stuff is a scam. I fell for his marketing and bought the DVD for $1300. It was the worst financial decision I ever made. He has never made a trade call in advance. Everything he shows you is hindsight. Let me correct about the trade call in advance. I bought his stuff I think in 2007. He correctly predicted the sell off in 2008, however he said in 2007, a sell off of historic magnitude would occur in 2013. Obviously the opposite happened. Stocks rallied a lot that year.