S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Hang on a minute... :cheesy:

Nick's got flashing lights over his forecast...

Between Nick and Lex at the mo.

@ 2350 - oooohhhh

Last edited:
Well done to Lexcorp who takes gold this week and the write up is yours. Anything goes, what ever you fancy. :)

Weighted Average takes silver and NickBk captures first bronze but the gold evades his clutches.

Bulls got it right this week 11 to 3. Great herd of forecasters we have here. Well done to you all. (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk16_eow.JPG
    spx_wk16_eow.JPG
    264.1 KB · Views: 83
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 82
Well done to Lexcorp who takes gold this week and the write up is yours. Anything goes, what ever you fancy. :)

:eek:

Just pleased to get the direction right, really! Lovely, shiny Gold medal is gravy on top.

Anything goes, eh?
Well, John Terry is leaving Chelsea. My Nephew asked me to draw a pic of teh Chelsea greats of recent years, so here's that....
lI5eu

And a trading chart? Well, seem to be in a wedge on the daily. Trend is still up and the wedge in technically bullish.
With my own system, I am expecting a pullback, although wouldn't expect anything until it breaks the lower line which I also can't imagine happening straight away, so maybe another fairly tight week ahead? Price still contracting? Maybe a fakeout to the upside to get some breakout traders in, and then fall back into the wedge?

1wcyN

Will likely look for a small up week yet again. Will hold off my guess for now I think! Will wait for SignalCalcs guess and kind of copy him:devilish:
I have a feeling he's one to watch!

Attachments

• chels.jpg
    chels.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 884
  • sppx.jpg
    sppx.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I'm still diving on a liveaboard, this time in the Maldives, the magic seaweed is pointing towards 2361 for me this week please.