S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

S&P 500 close 2294.69
Not an average in sight instead we have
Gold-------Postman
Silver------Wackypete2
Bronze-----signalcalc

Everyone loves a winner - right ? Except perhaps the losers so I give you the greatest Olympian of all time - Michael Phelps with an astounding 28 Olympic gold medals.

Attachments

• Michael Phelps.PNG
    Michael Phelps.PNG
    326.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Average still leading the league table for Qtr-1.

Everyone must try harder...

Ofcourse the harder we try and better we get, more the averages win.

It's a losing battle :cheesy:

Attachments

• spx_wk4.JPG
    spx_wk4.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 241
sp500.JPG - Apologies for the pricing format but I've just realigned the isoclinic dip angle of my Nazi box and it seems to have reverted to quoting in its contemporaneous pricing style. :confused:

Last edited:
View attachment 233666 - Apologies for the pricing format but I've just realigned the isoclinic dip angle of my Nazi box and it seems to have reverted to quoting in its contemporaneous pricing style. :confused:

I get the message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Is that 2336.66 or you've forgotten to apply WD40 on your calculations :whistling

I get the message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Is that 2336.66 or you've forgotten to apply WD40 on your calculations :whistling

I've just got out my scientific calculator and old PhD maths/brain surgery notes and it seems to equate to 2297.875 in real money. I'm putting all this down to the Trump effect.

Last edited: