S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

I've just got out my scientific calculator and old PhD maths notes and it seems to equate to 2297.875 in real money. I'm putting all this down to the Trump effect.

That third decimal is messing up table columns :(

I'll put down 2297.87 if that's ok with you Super MC???

If the forecast is close to being a tie, we can make an exception to your superb number crunching methodology.

Buena suerte with that five. (y)

That third decimal is messing up table columns :(

I'll put down 2297.87 if that's ok with you Super MC???

If the forecast is close to being a tie, we can make an exception to your superb number crunching methodology.

Buena suerte with that five. (y)

No problem :) As competition moderator/referee/adjudicator I commend you on your wise counsel.

Oh dear! :whistling Attilla has just informed me that the Big Cheese and Overlord of this competition is Pat494. So Pat – please accept copious amounts of grovelling from me and if you could possibly fix it for me to win this week, I'll tell you the location and times of the car boot where I got my Nazi box.

Oh dear! :whistling Attilla has just informed me that the Big Cheese and Overlord of this competition is Pat494. So Pat – please accept copious amounts of grovelling from me and if you could possibly fix it for me to win this week, I'll tell you the location and times of the car boot where I got my Nazi box.

Am I the big cheese ? well well.

OK with me - no problem sport.

Good luck chaps... :cool:

Attachments

• spx_wk5.JPG
    spx_wk5.JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 194
Closing prices this week.
Monday : 2,280.90
Tuesday : 2,278.87
Wednesday : 2,279.55
Thursday : 2,280.85

What are the odds? :rolleyes:

That looks like it's flat lining to me.

Does the SPX have a pulse.

Looks like getting over 2300 is going to be a tough nut to crack. :whistling

The US dollar is expected to be among the major movers today as the key monthly jobs report is released later. The Nonfarm Payrolls figures for January will be published today at 13:30 (GMT) with markets looking to this for an indication of the state of the US economy.

It's touch and go between Super Mini and Super Calc...

Because Mini has more point than me I pray to the cosmic energy in the universe SignalCalc wins... :)

It's touch and go between Super Mini and Super Calc...

Because Mini has more point than me I pray to the cosmic energy in the universe SignalCalc wins... :)

Don't forget that you're up against the dark forces of the Nazi box :devilish:

And you have already upset the Gods by not joining the victorious Brexiteers (n)

Don't forget that you're up against the dark forces of the Nazi box :devilish:

And you have already upset the Gods by not joining the victorious Brexiteers (n)

No worries I have a pet Raven that'll show me the way in troubled waters. ;)

That was close. Very close. The Nasty box crunches it's way to the lead. :cheesy:

Attachments

• spx_wk5.JPG
    spx_wk5.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 204