S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Here is the league table for end of week 3.

The two averages have taken a strong lead. I can't help thinking they may well win this year.

Talking of black boxes, Pat I was thinking we should patent the formula behind our weighting and sell it. What you reckon.

I think we should call it PAWA. Pat & Atilla's Weighted Average forecasting module.

:idea:

Averages are only ahead due to the ridiculously low volatility right now.
I'm sure when the markets fully appreciate the extent to the presidents buffoonery and lack of cohesive plan the fun and games will start in earnest.
I personally think he won't last tbe four years and will get frustrated and jack it in as he doesn't do criticism nor scrutiny and in the end will blame others and walk away. Yesterday was a fine example first press conference and his guy is arguing about numbers who attended the inauguration. All quite pathetic and worrying too.

Not forgetting too that his hand is much too near the Armageddon button for comfort, also Putin.
Will the planet survive the next 4 years is problematical.

Not forgetting too that his hand is much too near the Armageddon button for comfort, also Putin.

If Spain can run without a gov for few years so can USA. It is the institutions, civil service and public sector that run nations. What Trump refers to as the swamp.

Leaders much too over rated. Feckem all. Hail the people and mature nations.

Imho this is where, as with Spain, USA will show her great resillience.

(y)

Dont worry about the planet, thats been around for billions of years (or 10,000 depending on your religious beliefs :rolleyes:) the question is will 'humans' survive the next 4 years. Get preppin!

Have you recalibrated it?

Applied some TLC with WD40.

Like the .6, nice touch.

Not sure about the Nazi black box though. Bit of an oxymoron to me. :cheesy:

Not yet recalibrated – there's some exterior disturbance on the flux comparator circuit which I'm trying to track down. Funny that you should mention WD-40. Apparently my box didn't come out of Germany at the end of WW2 but was part of an alternative batch intended for that Nazi gold train recently discovered in Poland. Fortuitously the Nazi rocket project had developed the progenitor of WD-40 and consequently all the black boxes were treated – hence their long-term survival. I still don't know how the one I've got ended up in a car boot sale but the guy who sold it to me said he thought there were a few others available somewhere.

Not yet recalibrated – there's some exterior disturbance on the flux comparator circuit which I'm trying to track down. Funny that you should mention WD-40. Apparently my box didn't come out of Germany at the end of WW2 but was part of an alternative batch intended for that Nazi gold train recently discovered in Poland. Fortuitously the Nazi rocket project had developed the progenitor of WD-40 and consequently all the black boxes were treated – hence their long-term survival. I still don't know how the one I've got ended up in a car boot sale but the guy who sold it to me said he thought there were a few others available somewhere.

1. Polish import? :whistling

2. Authentic clone? Chinese reproduction?

3. Del boy antique that never sold?

I see Joules MM1 has one for sale but I think he may be in Australia. Check out post #39
http://www.aussiestockforums.com/threads/any-successful-chart-traders-here.27708/liked-posts?page=2

Can we see a pic of it please?

Hi folks, assuming no late entries we have 11 bears v 4 bulls.

We have the Nazi black box in the bull corner v the PAWA module in the bear corner.

Wide ATR this week with 144 pips. Considering last two weeks SPX closed lower by only 3 pips in each occasion, our forecasters wildly offskew.

Looking at the numbers TwinToWin is feeling mighty grizzly. By him self he accounts for half that variance.

Wishing you all good fortunes (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk4.JPG
    spx_wk4.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 208
1. Polish import? :whistling

2. Authentic clone? Chinese reproduction?

3. Del boy antique that never sold?

I see joules mm1 has one for sale but i think he may be in australia. Check out post #39
http://www.aussiestockforums.com/threads/any-successful-chart-traders-here.27708/liked-posts?page=2

can we see a pic of it please?

Since mentioning my box on T2W I have been approached from several sources. I have been warned to be very guarded in what I reveal because there are dark forces involved. I can't be sure but I get the feeling that these boxes may be being used in a consolidated mode to influence the markets – I can't say any more than that, it just wouldn't be sensible.

The picture I have included is that of an internal sub-logic panel – one of the more straightforward ones – I just dare not give you an exterior view. I've had some forensic tests done on the internals (and again I've had to be very careful in just submitting a few isolated parts so as not to reveal what it's all about – I just told them I thought it was part of an old German radio set) and they have confirmed that it is far in advance of anything they've ever seen from that era and that it is definitely of German origin.

I hope this is of some help. I don't know how it's going to pan out on the S&P 500 index but I've been using it on S&P 500 constituents for some time now and I'm seriously thinking about putting down a deposit on a 2nd yacht.

Attachments

• Nazi Box2.JPG
    Nazi Box2.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 255
Love this ad.

We should have something like this on our forecasting panel.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Madness lies in your system she says... Must be SB trader. Haha

Holy moly.
Dow over 20,000. The S&P will be topping 2300 soon.
Are they expecting mana from heaven ?

Many moons ago, I said to my self, I'll short the spx when it reaches 2300.

I thought it would try for 2300 just didn't know when. Honest.

I'm all ears and eyes. Feel I'm missing something though. Don't have the balls to short it just yet. :eek:

Many moons ago, I said to my self, I'll short the spx when it reaches 2300.

I thought it would try for 2300 just didn't know when. Honest.

I'm all ears and eyes. Feel I'm missing something though. Don't have the balls to short it just yet. :eek:

Won't be long before Trump's policies kick in and then below 2000 is probable imho