S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

End of the 4th week and just to show its anyone's prize still, newcomer Sonicscooter is in joint second place. The markets are still wrong-footing us.

Top is mike :clap:
Joint second we have Sonicscooter, Behzadi, jeffre4 and samspade79.

This weeks range on the S&P was only 21.01 points, the lowest by far, compare it to 119 points in week 1 of the year.
It was also an inside week!

So, low volatility must mean confidence is back in the market and it will keep going up. :whistling
Unless someone is manipulating the vix. :eek: Cant imagine anyone would manipulate markets.

This weeks league table.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• q2eow4.png
    q2eow4.png
    145 KB · Views: 119
we may be ending the oil manipulations to drive markets up.
Expect technologies to become the new 'oil'. Bring markets down with bad earnings this quarter and next then after summer surprises with above average earnings results.

lol.........i get the same feeling too jeffre. Somehow when 5hit is suppose to hit the fan in the us some arab comes on tv talking about oil supply cuts which drives up the market.....look at the april 12

The whole of S&P's Friday range completed in 2 hours pre market. :rolleyes: This is going to be an interesting week.

2106.33 for me.

Stop the clock it's reached my forecast already.
May revisit Friday night ?

Stop the clock it's reached my forecast already.
May revisit Friday night ?

According to this guy and his theories.....US markets are essentially just lottery ball numbers. Funny because he has been right in every other market

According to his theory, the US is engineering equilibrium but his confidence in self correction is what scares me

Hmmm the markets really are messing with our minds, we are split 50/50 this week, 5 bulls 5 bears plus both the averages are down this week.
Mike leads the charge at 2124 and jeffre4 growling at 2015.
FOMC week always good for a laugh, we have a 109 point range between us the largest this quarter. What a game it is, its almost like doing the lottery, wait - does that make me the 'voice' of the balls, or do I just write it? ;)

Attachments

• q2sow5.png
    q2sow5.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 185