S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

S&p has been in a strong uptrend since middle of Feb this year, some noticeable pullback's which fooled us into thinking price was reversing. Now this week we have reached a key resistance area, over the last year it has poked it's head above 2100 and teased 2120...could this be that all important week where it makes new highs ? What's to stop it...

FOMC Statement just in few hours!

could be an entry point.... but the question is a bullish one or bearish one?

A pending sell stop order on 2063 for me! prefer not to set a bullish one as the price is really overbought considering most of indicators...

I have this funny image of you looking like Dale Winton now...release those balls..:LOL:

Maybe its a generational thing. :)

Attachments

• vob.png
    vob.png
    381 KB · Views: 170
crude oil...

it could be the end of a 5-waves cycle... (Imagine its correlations with stock markets)

at least a 50 percent retracement is expected in next few weeks and months... 37 dollars will be seen again

wti-d1-fxpro-financial-services.png

According to this guy and his theories.....US markets are essentially just lottery ball numbers. Funny because he has been right in every other market

According to his theory, the US is engineering equilibrium but his confidence in self correction is what scares me

Thanks for that link.
I've watched the first one (of five) and I didnt know anything about his background before watching it. Watching number two later. (y)

lol

Thanks for that link.
I've watched the first one (of five) and I didnt know anything about his background before watching it. Watching number two later. (y)

george soros? Guy who funded Ukrainian uprising. Guy behind first obama presidency, the guy who donated almost a hundred million to stop bush on his second election. The guy who made over a billion betting against the british pound in one trade. You should at least know that this guy has been adding to his short position on US markets since 2012. Apparently it's looking like his positions are costing him lots of $$$ since 2016 is starting to look like support for dow 21000.

george soros? Guy who funded Ukrainian uprising. Guy behind first obama presidency, the guy who donated almost a hundred million to stop bush on his second election. The guy who made over a billion betting against the british pound in one trade. You should at least know that this guy has been adding to his short position on US markets since 2012. Apparently it's looking like his positions are costing him lots of $$$ since 2016 is starting to look like support for dow 21000.

Even the greats collapse sooner or later. It seems to be built into the investors.

When I said his background I meant he talks about his father, and his early childhood and his foray into philosophy, all stuff that happened before the 'financial' things most people know him for. Its all in the video. :)

Optimism alone in not enough... no rate hike in June probably because of inflation!

we could see the bullish market again (no reversal at least for now)... +2120 for end of week... congratulation in advance to bullish guys...

Optimism alone in not enough... no rate hike in June probably because of inflation!

we could see the bullish market again (no reversal at least for now)... +2120 for end of week... congratulation in advance to bullish guys...

Yeah, after today that's not going to happen. Sometimes reality hits when we are most naive.

I called that **** 2:37am.....damn someone get me a god damn crown $8600 in hour and a half.....middle finger to my desk job AHAHAHA