S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

first default 58 million = change in snp - 27 points
second default 174 million = change in snp - 116
this weeks default 390 million = I can't imagine

Surprised you have found out information that the market doesn't already know, no real reaction as of yet, perhaps those Dowboys are just ignoring it for now
!

Week 6.

6 bullish 7 Bearish, plus both the averages Bearish (2056.86 and 2056.26, just 0.6 points between those two this week).

A guest appearance by samspade79 puts him at the top of the pile with 2106, jeffre4 has had enough and puts the bottom of our range in at 2020.

Japan shocks, Greece cant pay off their 200% GDP debt (anyone surprised by that), US big stocks underperforming.

The only way is UP.

Attachments

• q2sow6.png
    q2sow6.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 225
Up 15 today so thats up 75 for the week then. :rolleyes:

Looks like no one will be close to this rockets bang!

Unless you are punting that I would say it's not brave at all.

NickBk i'm not really trying to do anything, i was just giving my opinion, as was Joseph giving his, just before me, and just like many others do on a daily or weekly basis. It is just my opinion that in the next couple of months and quite possibly this month we will see 5600. I dont have a position aiming for it, as right now its to far away. And i prefer to aim for targets that are tradeable here and now.

As i said, just an opinion.

Nothing spectacular this week a fall of 8 points.
We humans have been expecting ranges of around 100 points this quarter, the actual ranges have all been less than 50. Volatility is falling, so thats good for stocks right? Hmmm.

Anyway, the robots are the winners this week. weighted average taking Gold, (simple) Average taking Silver and WackyPete2 (our saviour) trying to keep humans for extinction with Bronze.

Attachments

• robots.png
    robots.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 108
Heres how the leaderboard stands at the end of week 6.

Joint first we have Behzadi and joseph1986.
In 3rd place jeffre4.

Only 4 points separate the top 9, and we are not even half way through yet.

Attachments

• q2eow6sort.png
    q2eow6sort.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 166
  • kcsl.png
    kcsl.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 91