S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hope to see Ailla in Postman's new thread for 2016.
I would like to congratulate him on 2 years of hard work and many pics
AND THANKS for the entertainment.

:clap::clap:

What a way to end the year for yours truly, takes gold and the 4th Quarter win. :clap::clap::clap:

I have to add chaps that 2040 level on the charts was a key S/R level and I simply KNEW it had to be hit sooner or later.

$50 Amazon Voucher goes to lil ol meeeee.... Yeahhhhh :)

PingPong does well taking his second silver medal and Average steals the bronze. (y)(y)

...................................................Atilla
......................PingPong....................................Average

stock-photo-colourful-fireworks-display-firework-explosions-with-red-flares-and-gold-spray-195802757.jpg

League table is here...

Attachments

• 2015-Qtr-4.PNG
    2015-Qtr-4.PNG
    478.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
The true champion of 2016 has to be TwinToWin with a stellar run of forecasting wins. Taking 66 points with only 50 forecasts.

TwinToWin also took the highest number of podium wins 8 golds and the highest number of podium medals 20 in total.

That is a remarkable consistency considering this competition has been running for the last 4 years or so.

Big hand to TwinToWin and well done, victory truly deserved. :clap::clap::clap:

TWINTOWIN

there-can-be-only-one-winner-quote.jpg

Had great fun picking this one out. Twins or no Twins - there can only be one ultimate champion in our forecasting competition. However, for the end of year running totals there are prizes for silver and bronze.

$50 - goes to TwinToWin

$30 - goes to Gaffs

$20 - goes to moi​

Big hand to Gaffs who was our 2014 Champion and no less consistency from him taking silver this year. :clap::clap:

I feel lucky to take be taking the bronze as almost thought Lexcorp had the bronze in the bag just before market close. Lexcorp took silver last year so another consistent forecaster there.

Feel the competition has some great names, characters and forecasters considering these are over 100+ weekly calls now. Keep up the good work chaps and happy new year to you all.​

Attachments

• 2015-Finals.PNG
    2015-Finals.PNG
    253.3 KB · Views: 248
Hope to see Ailla in Postman's new thread for 2016.
I would like to congratulate him on 2 years of hard work and many pics
AND THANKS for the entertainment.

:clap::clap:

Thank you Pat, and all the forecasters who make this thread great and the T2W management team for giving us the forum and prizes. BIG thank you to you all.

It has been my absolute pleasure and really enjoyable one doing the write ups on Saturdays (most of the time) and picking out the pics.

This is the end of 2015 thread and over to Postman's 2016 competition thread

Signing off wishing you a happy healthy and wealthy 2016. Thank you very much.

Thank you. :clap:(y):clap:

Brill competition folks, to be honest I'm a little stumped how I pulled off a win ?!?!? Thanks for letting me have it ;-)

I'm a terrible example of a trader with bad habits. The main one which served me well is using other peoples analysis. The good spell mid year was when I had enough time to read the SP500 and Vix analysis articles on Investing.com's phone app (Live and futures) and scan twitter for general mood, potential moves and historical performance tweets (Chris Kimble, Ryan Detrick, Cam Hui humbelstudent, Strawberryblonde, Andy Nyquist to name a few favorites). Oh and of course Oscar's videos... Ok I've still got to pick a number, so eyeball a chart Sunday night and throw a dart - hardly a textbook predictor, but it worked!

Less time and less money last quarter but hey if markets closed wed night I'd of had it again, but glad that Atilla nailed another nuts week for a superb signoff to a well refereed competition!

Bring it on for 2016 !!