S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Its 2020 S+P vision into the Christmas break for me please - tho I expect some fuzziness later...
Festive fun to you all and a prosperous new year!
Great work Sharkey and Attila thanks for the comp!

I'm going with system again and 1979 as I suspect the 2000 level will fail. To top it off we have more creepy rate rises to look forward to. Perhaps another next December if we don't see falls first...

Festive cheers everyone. Ho ho ho :)

League table updated with forecasts and salted in bulls to bears order. Pat charging to nowhere land with the bulls and Postman and three bears trying trying to decrypt the market. :cheesy:

Wishing you all good rest, wealth, health and happiness. (y)

Merry Christmas everyone :) :clap: :)

Weeeheeeyyyy delighted to see Pat take the Christmas gold and his one and only gold this year. He has done it in style too. Just 0.99 of a pip away. Well done Pat well deserved. :clap::clap::clap:

PingPong takes silver and Gaffs the bronze. Well done chaps. You must all be Santa's lil helping elves taking the market up to dizzi places. (y)(y)

............................................................................Pat

...............................PingPong....................................................................................Gaffs

three-cats-christmas-santa-hat-35804263.jpg

League table is here... Just one week left for the end of year finish. The 4th Quarter is still too tight to call but TwinToWin seems to have taken the year win by storm. Gaffs looks like runner up but the third place is still up for grabs.

We'll do the honours next week. Wishing your all a warm and lovely Christmas... :party::jester::)

Happy New Year to all and to all a good night!

Drink responsibly and be careful on the roads.

Peter

Going with 2042 again...

Just a hunch as I didn't think the end of year sales were heaving or the tills ringing as I used to remember. Then again it could be just my memory losing me. :cheesy:

Ooooohhhh - last forecast of 2015. :whistling

Make'm count you all now... :clap:

Helloooo all you wonderful forecasters out there :clap:(y):clap:

Last forecast of 2015 for the T2W - SPX500 competition. Thursday will see the final results re: 4th Quarter and the crowning of the 2015 winner (which is TwinToWin with an unassailable lead).

League table updated in order of bulls to bears. Postman still leading the charge for the bulls and the 4th Quarter by points. Jeffre is the baddest of the bears. Averages are also bears this week. 3 bulls to 7 bears.

Wishing you all a great week and happy new year to be... :clap::clap::clap: