S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Gap down - currently at 2065.

It will struggle to get above 2070 imo.

Addenda: Already at 2080 :eek: :eek:

:cheesy:

Last edited:
Marc Faber says the US economy is not as healthy as it seems. Savings per family is very low as the average one is squeezed by rising household costs.

Marc Faber says the US economy is not as healthy as it seems. Savings per family is very low as the average one is squeezed by rising household costs.

Yep just listened to him on BBG and exactly my sentiments.

Pointed out that Greece may be the catalyst to start the falls but that it is not the cause. China is a key indicator.

Thought it was very telling how he sniggered, when asked if the Fed would raise rates. :LOL:

Yep just listened to him on BBG and exactly my sentiments.

Pointed out that Greece may be the catalyst to start the falls but that it is not the cause. China is a key indicator.

Thought it was very telling how he sniggered, when asked if the Fed would raise rates. :LOL:

He also said he didn't expect Yellen to raise rates for a longish while but imho she should sooner rather than later.
What with China's growth down to ordinary levels.
Short the market when she does.

Hi Guys,

Kicking off the third quarter of the SPX 2015 competition; bulls to bears forecasts updated.

Samspade welcome back and find's him self leading the only other bull Pat againts 14 other bears. Tar is the big bear this week and might well take the gold as markets take on a pear shape. (n)

SPX currently at 2060.4 so postman with his 2060.82 is remarkably close. Thankfully, he seems to have peaked a little too early :cheesy:

League Table Here.

Wishing you all good luck...

(y)

Well mid-week and if it stays like this I'll be well appi :)

and...

the gold medal will be mine... Muhahahahahaaaah hahahahahahaha hahahah

Well mid-week and if it stays like this I'll be well appi :)

and...

the gold medal will be mine... Muhahahahahaaaah hahahahahahaha hahahah

4th July. Well 3rd actually. Markets closed on Friday.

Average takes gold this week for the start of Q3. :clap:

TwinToWin takes Silver and I get Bronze. (y)(y)

It was a very close run this week approximately 2 pips variance for the top three. Competition is certainly hotting up. Great forecasting... :cool:

...............................................Average
...............TwinToWin...................................................Atilla
de47ce644a848add388ab4875a3aa0db.jpg

TwinToWin has really stormed into the lead in the running total with 32 points in 23 games. (y)

League table here...

Last edited: