S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

May i be the first to congratulate the winners of one of the hardest weeks to predict, Well done guys.:clap:

Looks like were going to have are work cut out next week also, so really looking
farward to Atillas perdiction for next week.

DID THEY STAY OR DID THEY GO, IS IT YES OR IS IT NO.:LOL:

TwintoTwin,that was jammy mate.I can see i'm going to need my rabbits foot again this quarter if i'm going to stand any chance of catching you. nice one m8.

Well goodluck to all next week, your going to need it.

2032 pls atilla, let's see if my luck (I'd love it to be skill) can continue. I saw a tweet that fits, identifying me as moving towards conscious incompetence! Progress!

2055.5 - Hi-tech, intelligent buildings are revolutionising the urban landscape

Hi Guys,

Very sorry - belated write up. Simply having too much fun with oodles of time in hand. Where does it all go???

As per usual bulls to bears league table updated here...

Surprisingly we have 7 bulls v 7 bears. I'm only surprised at the 7 bulls btw cause I'm biased... :cheesy:

Samspade is leading the bulls and Tar the bears. The twin averages are also just about bears. So that means the bears are bigger bears than bulls are bulls, if you get what I mean. ;)

Wishing you all good luck... (y)

Hi Guys,

Very sorry - belated write up. Simply having too much fun with oodles of time in hand. Where does it all go???

As per usual bulls to bears league table updated here...

Surprisingly we have 7 bulls v 7 bears. I'm only surprised at the 7 bulls btw cause I'm biased... :cheesy:

Samspade is leading the bulls and Tar the bears. The twin averages are also just about bears. So that means the bears are bigger bears than bulls are bulls, if you get what I mean. ;)

Huuum Sounds like a lot of bull to me Atilla.:LOL:

Just like to say thankyou to all of you and confirm that I have received my Amazon gift card from the trade2win team for winning Q2 ,

Being an Amazon virgin I thought I would try it out and ordered four candles,
The Postman arrived today to my horror with 24 handles :LOL:

Looking farward to Fridays gold run,

Well if SPX hovers around this 2050 level I reckon I'll be taking that gold medal and doing a bit of this with a bottle of Heineken in mi hands...

:clap::clap::clap: