S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Well done to TwinToWin who takes gold this week and was -8 pips of a pessimistic bull. Rare to see that these days... :clap::clap::clap:

TwinToWin is also leading the annual running points total with a score of 37. (y)

NickBk takes silver and Postman get's a bit of porridge (y)(y)

...................................TwinToWin
............NickBk...........................................Postman

60a0a2ce63135a4a1906527f19b2de84fae6d23c.jpg

League table here...

Last edited:
Well done Twintowin :clap: That was a bold call last weekend,

Looks like i'm needing 4 golds just to catch you now ::rolleyes:
I will have to try and worm my way on to the podium.
Game on :LOL:

Congratulations to Postman, For getting his Oats.:LOL:
Alright don't go off the Handle.

Great job Nickbk. i was right behind you all the way bud.

They could colonize the moon with convicted criminals and call it New Australia :cheesy:

Of course there would have to be a proviso that they don't come back and beat us at cricket
:LOL:

I didn't have the nerve to say anything.:-0

Feel free to take snipes ibetyou... We are a friendly bunch here. Wacky especially so. Top guy. Great humour. I'm sure he'll get me back. :cheesy:

What's the worst that can happen??? Handbags and name calling :LOL:

Humble pie's even ;)

It's that dreaded Monday morning again, so rise and shine boys and girls.

Keep missing the cut offs, but would have gone 2150. Like I said 2 weeks ago, once Greek sorted new highs in no time, and we're right back at it.

Keep missing the cut offs, but would have gone 2150. Like I said 2 weeks ago, once Greek sorted new highs in no time, and we're right back at it.

Maybe you should invest in an AAPL watch :whistling

I've added it in there as you were only 2 hr and 9 min late.

If there are any objections please feel free in a private mail to Pat and my self and I'll remove it.

I think that should be ok.

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears. Samspade is leading the bulls against TwinToWin the bears. 74 pip variance in forecasts so disparity in view over market increasing. We are in week 30.

Averages are also indicating downward move. Bears seem to be more aggressive compared to bulls with a factor of 2:1.

Let's hope our forecasters have their fingers on the market pulse. Betting on it. ;)

Wishing you all good trading... (y)