S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Its anyone's to claim! I think luck n bull market earned most of my points. I'd expect the experienced competitors to take charge if markets do take a change in direction. As Brucie's higher higher higher approach may not hold buts it what I should have done to take it yo the wire. Bring it on Q3 !!

Pure luck

Hi Tar. I know,I can't believe my luck.:LOL:

What happened to you last week, i kept looking to see what you were going to put as i end up with a few choices and you always seem to go for my second choice.
Then i'm thinking oh i wish i'd gone for that one now.

So keep up the goodwork i've got my eye on you bud.

Its anyone's to claim! I think luck n bull market earned most of my points. I'd expect the experienced competitors to take charge if markets do take a change in direction. As Brucie's higher higher higher approach may not hold buts it what I should have done to take it yo the wire. Bring it on Q3 !!

ha ha ha.yes your right,i'm wondering when the market turns my t.a will still show me the way.
I'm looking farward to Greece sorting it's self out as there making it very hard to guess which way to go at the moment.

Your invited down to Monaco but bring a sleeping bag as we might be sleeping ruff.

As for the pic, it was great fun picking this one out. See if you clever cloggs can guess the connection. (y)

.............................................ibetyou
.......................Gaffs...................................NickBk

article-1305059-0030EF8900000258-209_468x329.jpg

League table here...

Is ibetyou coxless ? :eek:

Atilla i,m thinking the connection to the pic is.

1. I to had soggy pants when i found out i had won.

2.I can see this boat sinking if were not carefull.

3.Sir Steve Redgrave won 5 consecutive golds in the Olympic games from 1984 to 2000

4.I must be gay getting 5 golds or a fetish for bling.

I'll go with 3. do i get another point.lol

Correctamundo - Sir Steve Redgrave won 5 gold medals, just like you! :clap:

Your prize is not an extra point - but to buy us all a round of drinks should we ever meet with your winnings... ;)

509.2.jpg

Correctamundo - Sir Steve Redgrave won 5 gold medals, just like you! :clap:

Your prize is not an extra point - but to buy us all a round of drinks should we ever meet with your winnings... ;)

509.2.jpg

And yet another win, i'm off to do the lottery.

I'll stand you a ginger beer when you bring my voucher round mate.

Well done to ibetyou. Leave some for us, eh? :p

I'll console myself with being correct in a way -- my level was hit after all and that, to me, signals more highs.

On that, 2121 again, please.

hi tar. I know,i can't believe my luck.:LOL:

What happened to you last week, i kept looking to see what you were going to put as i end up with a few choices and you always seem to go for my second choice.
Then i'm thinking oh i wish i'd gone for that one now.

So keep up the goodwork i've got my eye on you bud.

Well done to ibetyou. Leave some for us, eh? :p

I'll console myself with being correct in a way -- my level was hit after all and that, to me, signals more highs.

On that, 2121 again, please.

Thankyou Vielgeld, it's been a lucky quarter for me, just have to try and keep it up now.

Here we go then, 2122.20 please Atilla.

See you all down the pub Friday night. cheers.

2074 - Picotechnology is becoming practical for use in consumer electronics

Feeling bullish guys so upping my forecast from 2072 back to 2074... (y)