S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

2106.25 for me please Atilla. I see you missed me again last week mate,
No worrys saved me a point.lol

Hi ibetyou,

Have I made a scoring error when you say missed me or is that referring to my pedestrian avoidance cycling ability at 25 mph ??? :whistling

I think he means he went for 2031 for last week but his guess never made it to the spreadsheet? (unless i've missunderstood)

I think he means he went for 2031 for last week but his guess never made it to the spreadsheet? (unless i've missunderstood)

Thanks Lexcorp, added +1 to ibetyou's score taking it up to 4 puans. (y)

Whilst we are at it - anyone have any further thoughts on taking over the league-table point scoring admin yet?

Don't all shout out at once. :whistling - I'm all ears (y)

thanks lexcorp and Atilla, i've not been around in the week to keep a eye on you,only seem to get time at weekends at the moment,
I had to look as it made me wonder if i forgot,
My memorys not been the same since being runover by a cyclist.
Fair play to the guy his full stop was brilliant,it was the face to groin contact that caused all the damage,
Doctors say i could be seeing double for years.

League tables updated as usual bulls to bears.

Postman has a raging appetite for some grizzly hind and is once again the biggest bull versus Gaffs the baddest bear.

Both averages are bears this week too and it's 8 v 4 for the bears.

fwiw - Thank giving weeks usually end on a high imo. No reason, just a vibe based on past years.

Wishing you all good luck. (y)

Last edited:
Well done to Lexcorp who takes Gold this week just 3.89 ticks away from close. It was a quiet week with a trading range of 27. Good call. :clap::clap::clap:

Atilla takes silver and ibetyou bronze. (y)(y)

............................................................................Lexcorp
.........................................Atilla.......................................................................ibetyou

three-flute-players-kokopelli-style-anne-elizabeth-whiteway.jpg

Just 5 weeks forecasts now remaining for the end of the year with 20 points on the table. Next week promising to be rocking and rolling one with number of high impact data and announcements in the pipeline. :)

League table here...

2110.5 - Basic life expectancy reaches 160 years and 200 upwards with support of bio-mechanics

Last edited:
League table updated bulls to bears as usual.

I'm the baddest bull this week (shock to my system) against Jeffre4 who's the baddest of the bears.

Interestingly we have another divergence between the two averages. Weighted is bullish versus bearish Mean average. Variance is half the usual at 59 ticks. So some convergence of opinions taking place.

Wishing you all good luck in this festive season... (y)

Here is a snip after about 1 hour. Too good to be true ? Possibly.
As one esteemed member of this thread has pointed out already, caveat emptor guys. Or see you guys on the Costa Lotta.

Attachments

• Ultimate4trading.PNG
    Ultimate4trading.PNG
    134.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited: