S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

I'm just being silly. I think trying to make predictions in the far future market is a rather silly game. It's somewhat akin to gambling and just being lucky :p -- I trade in the here and now only, or today only.

(i'm reply number 1,000 -- Whoo-hoo~)

Very serious Fun indeed!

People go into strategic mode towards the end of competitions and we have closed seal forecasts.

Don't be shy or bashful! :cheesy:

Be bold and brash :clap:

I've come bottom once or twice. Draw downs inevitable.

$300 in prizes.

Because you're a newbie will enter your forecast if you do like to change your mind. (y)

I'm just being silly. I think trying to make predictions in the far future market is a rather silly game. It's somewhat akin to gambling and just being lucky :p -- I trade in the here and now only, or today only.

(i'm reply number 1,000 -- Whoo-hoo~)

As computers trade in the nanosecond realms 'today' is their view of predicting the far future and therefore by your own standards you are a gambler.

Its all a matter of perspective.

League table updated bulls to bears as usual.

Postman is leading the bulls versus Pat the bears. Interesting to see Weighted and Mean Averages disagree. Last time Weighted Average took the points. 6 bulls v 4 bears.

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading. (y)

All us bears continue to get stomped. JBTFD or even JBNMW (Just Buy No Matter What) I guess :)

Peter

No rise in interest rates :LOL:

Hell's still cookin good n well!

It will happen when the big boys want it to happen and not before. The average Joe is nowhere near this loop and so has to guess at best.

Well done to Postman who takes gold this week being the bullish of the pack. What nerve after the -76 tick fall of the previous week. Good call. :clap::clap::clap:

Gaffs takes Silver and Lexcorp the Bronze medals. Well done chaps. (y)(y)

Worthy to note Weighted Average beat Mean Average too with 6 pip variance between them.

....................................................Postman
.................Gaffs.......................................................................Lexcorp

dilbert_meetings.png

There are now just 6 forecasts left for the end of the year. With 24 maximum points available competition is still open to good many taking prizes. League table here...

2101 - World Wide Brain becomes defacto standard with all children from the age of 9 upwards having their brain wired to the world wide web.

2106.25 for me please Atilla. I see you missed me again last week mate,
No worrys saved me a point.lol