S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Ahh bollox, these bank holidays + a few gins throw me right of course...Good luck everyone, see if i remember next weeks.(y)

LOL - still make one see if you saved your self a point.

I'll put it in grey but not score it. For the lulz :)

Tgt 2640 on weekly closing basics

Hi Goldenshot :)

Welcome to the competition. Sadly you missed this week's entry which is always before market opens on Monday.

Same as Mikey, I'll pencil it in for you in grey but not score it. Hopefully you can enter next week and see how well you do on our league table.

Prizes are quarterly $100 Amazon vouchers.

Good luck (y)

Here goes week 19 - forecasts...

9 bulls v 3 bears. I'm getting some people just can't imagine SPX tanking after stellar gains. What can possibly go wrong? No word about the White House cat these days. All quiet on the Western front. Peace braking out in the East. Oh what joy :)

WallStWarrior bullish of them all against Fairval who's feeling more bearish than he is bullish. 150 tick variance in forecasts.

Wishing you all a great week of fun size prosperity. Excesses never good. Lead to irrational exuberance. (y)

Attachments

• Wk_19.JPG
    Wk_19.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 98
:LOL:

Looks like they are trying to force a 24,800 close on the dow so 2724 seems about right. :-(
Forgot about the friday night rally into the close, 2728 now...They do like to hold
stock over the weekend them lads...:LOL:

Forgot about the friday night rally into the close, 2728 now...They do like to hold
stock over the weekend them lads...:LOL:

Nah.

Big drop after the close. Oil and currency going the wrong way.

Well done to WallStreetWarrior87 who takes first gold medal of 2018 with most bullish call of all forecasters. :clap::clap::clap:

TraderJR captures silver and Postman gets bronze for turning up. (y)(y)

.............................................WallStreetWarrior87

.................TraderJR........................................................................Postman

3-millionaires-624x624.jpg

Markets never fail to amaze. Waddayatink? I think war should see SPX top 3000 who knows but markets itching for sometink or other.

AND Mike takes a cold shower for snoozing past his wake up hour last week. :cheesy:

Attachments

• Wk_19r.JPG
    Wk_19r.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 99
  • leaderboard.JPG
    leaderboard.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 100
  • run-tot.JPG
    run-tot.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 93
Well done to WallStreetWarrior87 who takes first gold medal of 2018 with most bullish call of all forecasters. :clap::clap::clap:

TraderJR captures silver and Postman gets bronze for turning up. (y)(y)

.............................................WallStreetWarrior87

.................TraderJR........................................................................Postman

3-millionaires-624x624.jpg

Markets never fail to amaze. Waddayatink? I think war should see SPX top 3000 who knows but markets itching for sometink or other.

AND Mike takes a cold shower for snoozing past his wake up hour last week. :cheesy:

Tim Sykes????? Must be Postie in disguise lol!

Agree on S&P 3000 - the whole gig looks set up for an almighty squeeze over the summer, surely far too much guaranteed liquidity up there not too attempt an assault on the key number? Time will tell:cry: