Naz & Mr. Charts US Day Trading Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlosh, I don't think it's T2W that has set the course fees, I'm pretty sure it's Naz & Mr. Charts that have decided on the fee to charge. I think if you look at the blurb, the course is limited to just 20 students. Unlike the day's of Manning, where there was 150 + at £1600 a pop. Work that one out......

I am pleased that the course is advertised this way. It is an improvement to see an advert that is backed by TTW and will contribute financially to TTW. But I have learned all I know for free and by exchanging ideas and reading a few books. I wouldn't spend £595 to learn another traders ideas but I hope that those who do get what they want out of it. If the fee is reduced to £5.95 and my traveling expenses were paid for, I might consider it :)

* If the fee is reduced to £5.95 and my traveling expenses were paid for, I might consider it *

Oh hehehehehe !

*Yes, T2W will get it's cut on the deal *

fair enough , at least you are honest .

* Naz and Mr.C will never produce their trading history for all to see *

may I ask why not ?

MMA, you would have to ask them yourself as to why not.
Perhaps I should have typed " they're not prepared to" or "they won't". I am actually just assuming that, on the basis that the imformation has been requested on several occaisions, and there has not been a reply. From that, I read between the lines that there probably never will be.

OK , naz and MR.C,

why will you never produce your trading history for all to see ?

Trading History

It intrigues me as to why some people insist on seeing trading histories, etc.

A rugby coach is judged on the performance of his team, not on his own performance as a rugby player.

In my experience, the best trading seminar I ever attended was conducted by Joe Ross, back in the early 90's in South Africa. Joe certainly doesn't disclose his trading history and I wouldn't expect him to either! My decision to attend his seminar was based on the recommendation of a trading colleague, who had attended Joe's seminar, and it was worth every penny!

IMO, both Naz and Mr Charts have demonstrated their expertise i.r.o. trading US stocks - there are many posts on this BB to support this. Furthermore, I've yet to read any negative comments from any of their students. The bottom line ... is the seminar worth £595 to you, without seeing trading histories?

Whatever you decide, happy trading.

Thanks Goober, This has cleared alot of things up for me

I will certainly be trying to book one of Nazs 1 on 1 courses as son as possible as I cant make the 15th next month.

The value side of things seem great and if you want knowledge and peoples time you gotta pay for it in my book anyhow

Why do people never want to acknowledge a good deal only slag off the bad ones, I dont concentrate on the bad stuff I just recognise it and move on

Thanks again mat

Don't know what the fuss is about. They tell you what to do, how to do it, but if you haven't got the balls you'll never make a trader.
If you're confident of your ability you wouldn't consider £600 a big number. You'd make it back on your first trade.

I like your style, Oatman. I also like your avatar - not that I'm proposing marriage, mind you!

Goober.

Matn
Note what Goober says; " My decision to attend his seminar was based on the recommendation of a trading colleague, who had attended Joe's seminar, and it was worth every penny!"

And note the good comments about Naz etc. as opposed to the not so laudatory ones concerning Vince the snake oil salesman.

Good luck with your Naz course and good luck with your future trading.

*A rugby coach is judged on the performance of his team, not on his own performance as a rugby player. *

False analogy , 9 times out of 10 , a half decent rugby coach has some pedigree , ie) john kirwan ex. WC winner now coach of Italy . do you think that he would have got the job if he was ex captain of the USA rugby team . NO I hardly think so.

Also , there is such a thing as a coaching record - ie) How are the students doing , are they making money , if so how much ?

Lastly , what is so wrong about asking for these records , whether of the coach himself or his students records ?
If they want to answer then just say so , seems very fair to me .

mma:

Remember this quote of yours from post #51635?

mma said:
I'm somewhere in the far east - to be revealed with my upcoming course .

it's all about choice , everywhere has it's pros and cons .

here , it's the value I get that I find so appealing.

Well, I was just thinking ... if you too are going to be offering a course, would it not be a good idea to lead from the front, and show us all your trading records? That way you can set the standard by which all others should follow. Good idea?

....sherlock 'skimbleshanks' Holmes...on the case of 'No pennies for Poor Teachers'....

I think Sharky should close this thread and let us all get on with the business of trading ... This BB is to help traders to contribute and share their experience with other fellow traders and tha tis all ..... I have been the owner of two TA sites around 1999 ( Sharky , Chart man were the first gang who joined my site ) and I closed both for the similar issues ..

Lets all get on with strategies stuff to buy that $5000 000 house//
Those not intrested in NAZ/ MR Chart course might as well stay at home..

Chartman ,

Lecturer and research fellow at institute of advanced studies Manchester Poly .. Research Subject, Application of Artificial intelligence ( expert systems ) in evaluating financial time series.. 1988...

You need a copy of my thesis let me know..

Give me ur email and I send you a screen shot of my ID confirming above..( I wont reveal my name on a public BB.. well my true name and not the nick )

Skim,

that is not a problem . the problem is getting a website up since I am a total fool when it comes to this sort of thing.

so the record will have to wait for the course ( if I so decide to offer one ) , which will have to wait for the site.

While I cannot speak on Mr Charts or Naz' behalf, neither of them appear to have a website, so it does look as if they suffer from the same problem as you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.