Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallstreet, we understand your position that it must be difficult to accept the kind of criticism posted in this thread.

On the other hand, you must also understand that your calls are difficult to measure.

The reason people are asking for live calls is that we believe it would be easier to measure than going by your live service. Even if the call is off by a minute, it should be fine since you surely have to send out your calls to your subscribers first.

Please do not take the criticism offered in this thread personally. Shakone, Dutch, or anyone else is simply going off what they are given. It would be appreciated if you were more tolerant of this since your subscription is, by its very nature, controversial.

Wallstreet, we understand your position that it must be difficult to accept the kind of criticism posted in this thread.

On the other hand, you must also understand that your calls are difficult to measure.

The reason people are asking for live calls is that we believe it would be easier to measure than going by your live service. Even if the call is off by a minute, it should be fine since you surely have to send out your calls to your subscribers first.

Please do not take the criticism offered in this thread personally. Shakone, Dutch, or anyone else is simply going off what they are given. It would be appreciated if you were more tolerant of this since your subscription is, by its very nature, controversial.

the live calls have already been offered for a month

can i kindly request you to do me a favour my friend and report the findings from all the live calls made on this thread from 29th september 2011
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-17.html

I would be forever grateful to you if you did that

thank you

We want to review your trades AS THEY OCCUR.

Please start a new thread and we can ALL review your trades.

If it is as successful as you say, then you will get lots of new subscribers to your signal service

We want to review your trades AS THEY OCCUR.

Please start a new thread and we can ALL review your trades.

If it is as successful as you say, then you will get lots of new subscribers to your signal service

i will consider that but first you must do me a favour .........for the third time can you please go to this thread and report the findings of all the live calls given from 29th September 2011

how many points did I make and what was my accuracy level ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-17.html

I am watching australia v new zealand .....cricket !!

australia 3-1

I await your results, I will not consider anything until i receive this result

I hope everyone understands what I mean when I say my words fall on deaf ears ?

I have asked 3 people on 5 occasions to report the findings from my blog

I provided live calls from 29th september 2011 for a whole month

why do these people not reply and report findings ??

why ?? because they dont want to report the truth , they dont want to report that Wallstreet1928 nailed + 300 points a week with 90% accuracy

because they are scared this may ruin there position which has been one of neglect

i Kindly ask anyone reading this blog who has some honour and dignity to report the findings

Wallstreet, you must understand what you are asking is impossible.

Your trades in the thread you're linking are posted in the same style I've been reporting them as, except they have averaging in.

You haven't explained your averaging in, therefore not a single trade with averaging can be accurately assessed. You haven't explained how you're counting the pips when taking partial profits or when partially filled, so again, none of those posts can be properly assessed. It's pointless to ask someone to verify you got +300 and 90% accuracy when they can't even understand exactly what the trading call is.

I wasn't following your October calls live, so I can't tell whether they were achievable or not. My own experience in just 4 days is that some of your entries are not achievable as a follower. I've been attacked for saying it, but it still stands.

Why not do as asked, and post entries and exits live, without averaging and without miscounting the pips? Or why not just post your statement showing +455 pips for the past 4 days? Continuing to post that people should go back and check another thread for trades that are ambiguous and more than a month old so difficult to check properly for fills and spreads etc is pretty pointless.

Your trades in the thread you're linking are posted in the same style I've been reporting them as, except they have averaging in.

You haven't explained your averaging in, therefore not a single trade with averaging can be accurately assessed. You haven't explained how you're counting the pips when taking partial profits or when partially filled, so again, none of those posts can be properly assessed. It's pointless to ask someone to verify you got +300 and 90% accuracy when they can't even understand exactly what the trading call is.

I wasn't following your October calls live, so I can't tell whether they were achievable or not. My own experience in just 4 days is that some of your entries are not achievable as a follower. I've been attacked for saying it, but it still stands.

Why not do as asked, and post entries and exits live, without averaging and without miscounting the pips? Or why not just post your statement showing +455 pips for the past 4 days? Continuing to post that people should go back and check another thread for trades that are ambiguous and more than a month old so difficult to check properly for fills and spreads etc is pretty pointless.

it is not pointless my friend as those calls were being watched live by several people (including my haters) accurately and each call is time stamped. So feel free to see if they were filled

I am being asked to give live calls again ............what purpose will it serve if it has already failed in the past ?

Even DC2000 my utmost harshest critic acknowledged my point count after challenging me to post live...........

hence independent review

I have asked yo to call me in order for to explain my averaging in but you dont wish to talk to me. What can I do ........

feel free to call me tomorrow and I will clarify my averaging to you ?

feel free to call me anytime ?

This thread gets sillier & sillier...

So - the calls are posted on another site but they wont be valid unless they are posted here?

WS1928 has offered to SMS calls to 2 people here & that's still not good enough.

I dare say that if he invited people to his house to watch him trade the reply would be "no, you need to bring your house HERE for it to be valid"

I see some people on this thread that will NEVER make it as traders.

shakone your logic beggars belief at times

shakone you are constantly complaining about fills with me texting you instantly , what will happen when I post on trade2win ?

is trade2win more faster than a text message ?

This thread gets sillier & sillier...

So - the calls are posted on another site but they wont be valid unless they are posted here?

WS1928 has offered to SMS calls to 2 people here & that's still not good enough.

I dare say that if he invited people to his house to watch him trade the reply would be "no, you need to bring your house HERE for it to be valid"

I see some people on this thread that will NEVER make it as traders.

tell me about it buddy

my spiritual master is really testing me by sending these people to me

i honestly feel like i am playing with my little daughter who is 1 years old

shakone the longer this goes on , the more i question your impartiality and honesty

you seem to have a real problem with my success

the fact that you will not review a thread that has time stamped entry and exit levels and calculate the points

but yet you want me to post live calls on here ??

if you claim you cant accumulate there on that thread, how can you accumulate here ?

can you see why I am concerned about your mental state = concern for your ability to report accurate results ?

shakone the longer this goes on , the more i question your impartiality and honesty

you seem to have a real problem with my success

the fact that you will not review a thread that has time stamped entry and exit levels and calculate the points

but yet you want me to post live calls on here ??

if you claim you cant accumulate there on that thread, how can you accumulate here ?

can you see why I am concerned about your mental state = concern for your ability to report accurate results ?

One minute you and your followers are saying I'm doing a great job and sterling work, the next I'm biased and dishonest, and you're concerned about the my mental health. Fair enough Wallstreet, I'll stop my review and you can continue to claim +455 unchallenged. If my results are now considered biased then there's no point continuing.

It takes time to follow the calls and to report back, and fence off those who question me when I'm not filled, then later agree I was right, and a fill wasn't possible. I've been doing it I think fairly, and for free. It's my time and I don't like wasting it. It was worthwhile, at least I thought so, but if I'm accused of such things, it no longer is worthwhile to me. MajorDutch can continue to follow calls and report back. Anyone can go through any of the trades I've listed and tell me where I've gone wrong, or where been impartial. I know that I have been fair. It's all right there, transparent, and I'm happy to answer any question on my results from your calls.

Several times I have said that you may actually have something worthwhile, but that it's not coming through because you keep evading questions and keep miscalculating your pip gains or overestimating the gains.

So the final summary for my results you were profitable over 4 days, up 2.11% overall on account, 52.5 pips, risking 3% per trade. I don't think anyone can argue with that.

Wish you well in your future trading.

Last edited:
Hello my friend ........my fingers have had some rest , so here we go !!

I will start by saying that i come from an academic background ..A levels and Economics degree at Manchester. I AM IN NO WAY ATTEMPTING TO PATRONISE YOU !! The concept I am going to explain is common sense, please dont take this a bad way but I think a lot of people on trade2win do not have any formal qualifications. A lot of traders on trade2win sound like punters turned traders who think they are betting on a horse...hence some very immature/childish remarks. I am 29 yrs old and I honestly feel like a grandfather on here at times due to childish comments I hear that lack any form of logic.

OK let me start by explaining the concept of market tops and bottoms because i honestly dont understand your level of intelligence. I have to assume you are beginners, because the questions you are putting forward would only come from a novice. The experienced traders on here understand where I am coming from and have sent numerous messages of appreciation.

The best trader in the world cant catch a top/bottom in a market but what he can do is spread his entry positions in order to get a good average. This is what Nicholas Santiago/Gareth Soloway do at Inthemoneystocks.com, this is something they have taught me to do.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a position, thereby increases your chances of an optimal entry. So for example if you trade at £10 a point , rather than enter full £10 @ 5510 , I would enter £2 a time @ 5510 , 5505, 5500 ,5506, 5514 = avg 5507 = optimal entry given the volatility in the market place.

I did A - Level mathematics at college, and trust me when you do stats 1, 2,3 and mechnanics 1,2,3......the concept of getting a smooth average is very important.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a long and short

so lets deal with the different scenarios

Scenario 1 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I trade 4/5 contracts on average

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5500 as price goes to 5499 ..I managed to average all 5 contracts. i start with 2 contracts and then go long 1 contract a time anywhere in that region until i get 5 contracts long

avg = 5505

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5475

market rally 5520

stop loss now amended to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5540

and i knock off 2/3 for +40 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 60

I honestly can't believe I am doing this , as it is common sense !! I'm just shocked that I have to explain this .....Traders are supposed to be sharp people

Scenario 2 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5505 as price only goes to 5504, I have only managed to fill 3 contracts before market moves higher to 5514-5515. I then check my variables and see that market is not moving lower therefore I add the other 2 contracts @ 5514 and 5512

avg = 5510

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5475

market rally to 5525

stop loss now ameneded to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5535

and i knock off 2/3 for +25 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 50

Scenario 3 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and average in upto 5515 as price spiked higher to 5517, I manage to get all 5 fills.

avg = 5512

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5495 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5482 , knock off 2/3 + 30 , last 1/3 b/e

market rally back upto 5512 = last 1/3 runner closed b/e

Scenario 4 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and market drops immediately .......i check my variables and they are all showing immense weakness therefore i add my remaining shorts @ 5497 , 95, 94

avg = 5496

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5480 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5470 , knock off 2/3 + 26 , last 1/3 b/e

market sells off further to 5450 , last 1/3 closed + 46

and that is how I trade folks...I have explained all the scenarios to you !!

A classic example was today on FTSE ....live trade called in the morning on this thread ... long ftse from 5510 - 5500

I got in @ 5510 , 5505, 5501, 5496 , 5490

avg = 5502

stop loss remains stagnant @ 5465

market rally to 5535 , closed + 32

The whole concept here is that I identify a zone ......one can enter anywhere in that zone , but if one can get a smooth average in that zone it is better as it gives you an optimal entry. The choice is yours as a student ?

I am not here to hold your hand or tell you what level to buy exactly to the pip ??
That is what a signal service does ??? I am not a signal service , I am alive analysis service. I am telling you what I am doing on my trading account and where I am entering.

80% of time I am able to enter calmly and catch any false spikes and get a very good average.

This wide 10 point window entry then allows me to account for different broker spreads , volatility , time delays etc etc. So its a double benefit for me due to optimal entry and for students as they are able to get into trade if they wish.

I hope that clarifies my trading style.......this style is based on a high level of accuracy , my accuracy = > 90% so I am fine to trade it.

My service is called "Live Analysis service" . not signal service. I send out my entry area, with stop loss and exit in real time. I then explain in advance which way i expect the market to move based on intermarket analysis and fundamental news flow, this allows the student to learn in a practical way. I then send TA and FA arguments via email explaining why the market is expected to move higher/lower ...........

The markets hits my target ............I send out text to say i have taken profit and students can do whatever they want with that information. If they choose to follow, they do so at there own risk.

My job is to explain why the market is moving in real time .......I highlight all the variables they need to observe and learn in order to trade independently.

I empower my students by showing them how i do it in real time ???

My neck is on the line on every trade , every day , every week ???

I lead by example and then they follow and learn like a car driving lesson ??

Now tell me if i am ripping people off by charging them a small fee which is peanuts given the cost of learning/courses in this industry that go up to the thousands !!

For just £50 a month for a few months i can certainly make them an accomplished successful trader with a firm grounding of the stockmarket ???

Attachments

• tops bottom.png
    tops bottom.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 177
please go to my blog and read from 29th September

Please report my results of my live trades please?

witness and study my analysis and tell me I am not a trader ?

OK. I have now spent the last two hours reviewing your blogs from Sept 29 (as requested above).

I now have very serious doubts that you are a real trader. There have been a number of cases of you saying that you opened (or closed) a trade at a certain level but that level has never been touched.
If you read your other thread ( http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-2364.html ) pages 2364 to 2366, it is very clear that you are getting entries and exits that none of your followers are getting.

And I come to exactly the same conclusion as Shakone when he says that:

As I have said earlier, this whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a brand new LIVE trading journal HERE , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.
The only things to be posted is your ENTRY, your STOP LOSS, and your TARGET PRICE.

Last edited:
OK. I have now spent the last two hours reviewing your live trades.

I now have very serious doubts that you are a real trader. There have been a number of cases of you saying that you opened (or closed) a trade at a certain level but that level has never been touched.
If you read your other thread ( http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-2364.html ) pages 2364 to 2366, it is very clear that you are getting entries and exits that none of your followers are getting.

As I have said earlier, this whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a brand new LIVE trading journal HERE , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.
The only things to be posted is your ENTRY, your STOP LOSS, and your TARGET PRICE.

you go back to 2009 ? who said go back to 2009 ???

I give up ?

any excuse not to acknowledge my success in October 2011 ??

every trade entry and exit was hit and it was acknowledged by all ??

give me 1 proof of an entry/target not being hit in october 2011 ?

who asked you to go to 2009 ??

OK. I have now spent the last two hours reviewing your live trades.

do your analysis again and go back to October 2011 only and tell me your results ?

I was not running the live analysis service in 2009 ?

so you had to go back all the way to 2009 and find a weakness in my trading ??

that is so sad ?

just shows that you are blinded and can only look for weakness and you cant acknowledge success ?? !!

you are totally biased in your view and are living in denial !!

Thank you very much for your explanation, WS. It is extremely helpful!

As for October 2009, the link you gave directed to that date, so I believe this is simply a case of an honest mistake.

What's stopping someone (ME) opening a demo account and then giving W.S the password, then letting him trade it the way he trades his own account. If he's making the calls in real time and taking them on the demo too then there can be no arguments as the trades will all be time stamped.

Everyone's a winner, poor old Wallstreets little fingers can have a rest, you can all get to see how he averages in and exactly how many points he makes.

What's stopping someone (ME) opening a demo account and then giving W.S the password, then letting him trade it the way he trades his own account. If he's making the calls in real time and taking them on the demo too then there can be no arguments as the trades will all be time stamped.

Everyone's a winner, poor old Wallstreets little fingers can have a rest, you can all get to see how he averages in and exactly how many points he makes.

Oh G.O.A.T
Genius my friend!! Where did you get this idea from? you must be the next PM:LOL::LOL:
My vote for you(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.