Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, I'm going to have to be pedantic again. Firstly, that's not the whole story is it. What's said by MajorDutch is that he waited until the original target or stop was hit, i.e. different to what you have done, and believes he could have achieved those results without including any spread (mythical trading land), and where he filters out some trades as invalid, and enters some trades long after the signal at completely different prices.

I have very briefly checked them and those results are wrong to me. He includes trades that weren't filled, the miraculous 1.3330 eur/usd fill that all WS students obtained, yet I couldn't, and he fills it at 1.3338. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

1) We are now going to enter on the close of a 1m candle after the email or text (which was it by the way -MajorDutch, text or email), and
2) Going to let trades run to target or stop which hasn't been done before, ignoring any changes to stop loss or target Wallstreet makes, and
3) Decide which trades are valid and which aren't based on various rules which are subjective

It's all getting far too much like curve fitting. So what was it that decided an entry on eur/usd of 1.33384 was not too far away from entry level of 1.3330 texted? It seems like you're picking and choosing. Sorry but I don't find it to be an accurate measure of the signals and emails given. I'm glad if someone else follows these trades in case I make mistakes, but they need to be clear how they are taking the trades, and can't make that decision later.

Wallstreet signals are +52.5 pips with trade win rate of 63%.

He's claimed 455 pips and a win ratio of >90%.

Shakone

your points:

1. believes he could have achieved those results without including any spread (mythical trading land)

I don't believe that u wrongun. It was a test only I have later factored in spreads.

2. and where he filters out some trades as invalid

I have told you where trades are listed as invalid. If there is no SL or Target 1 or if Target 1 or SL is on wrong side of price this cannot be included as it clearly wrong. I have marked 10 trades invalid out of 36 potential trades. 4 trades because there was no SL or target1 or price on wrong side. The others because price was a LONG way from alert price. trade 3 invalid 23 pips away. trade 21 invalid 43 pips away, trade 22 70 pips away, trade 25 100 pips away, trade 30 33 pips away, trade 34 82 pips away. these are miles out!!!

3. I have very briefly checked them and those results are wrong to me. He includes trades that weren't filled, the miraculous 1.3330 eur/usd fill that all WS students obtained, yet I couldn't, and he fills it at 1.3338. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

includes trades that werent filled huh? absolute ********. go onto IG index and check the 1min candle close price. I included the 1.3338 fill as it's 8 pips away dont forget I am using the 1min Ig index candle close so there has to be some leeway. look at the other 6 trades I marked as invalid they are all 23 pips away and above. I used 10 pips as a cut off point.

4. You can't retrospectively go back to some trading results and suddenly decide that

5. We are now going to enter on the close of a 1m candle after the email or text (which was it by the way -MajorDutch, text or email), and

What friggin price do you want me to use. All trades were alerted as entries on text with SL, Target 1 via email to follow. So you would enter right on the text with a decent wide stop and take profit and await the email for to fine tune the SL and Target 1. You are over complicating.

5. Going to let trades run to target or stop which hasn't been done before, ignoring any changes to stop loss or target Wallstreet makes, and

I dont believe there is any other way to test fairly otherwise stops go to b/e you have partial profits taken here and there. too many variables.

6. Decide which trades are valid and which aren't based on various rules which are subjective.

no the rules are not subjective that is the whole point. simplify. If price is within 10 pips when text is received take the trade, of not mark as invalid. If no SL or Target 1 given then trade cannot be tested this would be nonsense.

.7 It's all getting far too much like curve fitting. So what was it that decided an entry on eur/usd of 1.33384 was not too far away from entry level of 1.3330 texted? It seems like you're picking and choosing. Sorry but I don't find it to be an accurate measure of the signals and emails given. I'm glad if someone else follows these trades in case I make mistakes, but

utter bollox. I am keeping it totally impartial. the price was within 8 points in a fast moving market. I used price within 10 point stop rule

8. they need to be clear how they are taking the trades, and can't make that decision later.

No decisions made later. simple rules followed the alerts.

9. The smoke and mirrors, and constant moving of goalposts, changing of system/calls after the fact is beginning to get old. If you wish me to continue to analyse results tomorrow, I think it would be good for you to reply to Barjon's question, as I think we all would like an answer to that. It's not the first time it's been asked in this thread, and you continue to evade. When you've done that, I'll continue my review of your trades.

The use of averaging in and partial profits/runners does not help with transparency. It would certainly help if WS1928 dropped these and made straight calls.

I too think this would be a good idea. But it's been refused several times.

It has already been done and i was given respect for it by DC2000

please go to my blog I posted live calls for whole october
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-15.html

results = +300 pips a week @ 90% accuracy

can you please go to my blog and verify that this is true ?

I am sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again

I posted a live call today too = target hit + 40 !!

The whole reason why i am doing an independent review is that my live calls are not given any respect. When I hit target of + 300 and hit 90% accuracy

They make up another excuse about my tax or abuse my religion ??

MajorDutch what I'm saying is that the 1.3330 trade wasn't filled at that price or within the range given. It could be filled at a higher price. But then you're being subjective about the distance you're willing to allow. 8 pips is ok, but 20 isn't? How do you assess this? Is 1 point on FTSE the same as 1 pip on eurusd in terms of difference? 1 point on S&P the same as 1 point on Dow? Of course not. I hope you get my meaning. It's subjective.

What price you should enter? The one that Wallstreet suggested. He explicitly stated he gives a zone for people to enter in. Entering outside that zone would not be following the signal. If you've got a strategy entering on the 1 minute candle after receiving the email and ignoring all subsequent texts about exiting or stop loss movement, that's fine, but I'm just saying that's not a refleciton of the emails.

The use of averaging in and partial profits/runners does not help with transparency. It would certainly help if WS1928 dropped these and made straight calls.
Completely agree.

MajorDutch what I'm saying is that the 1.3330 trade wasn't filled at that price or within the range given. It could be filled at a higher price. But then you're being subjective about the distance you're willing to allow. 8 pips is ok, but 20 isn't? How do you assess this? Is 1 point on FTSE the same as 1 pip on eurusd in terms of difference? 1 point on S&P the same as 1 point on Dow? Of course not. I hope you get my meaning. It's subjective.

What price you should enter? The one that Wallstreet suggested. He explicitly stated he gives a zone for people to enter in. Entering outside that zone would not be following the signal. If you've got a strategy entering on the 1 minute candle after receiving the email and ignoring all subsequent texts about exiting or stop loss movement, that's fine, but I'm just saying that's not a refleciton of the emails.

Completely agree.

It has already been done and i was given respect for it by DC2000

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-15.html

can you please go to my blog and verify that this is true ?

I am sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again

I posted a live call today too = target hit + 40 !!

The whole reason why i am doing an independent review is that my live calls are not given any respect. When I hit target of + 300 and hit 90% accuracy

They make up another excuse about my tax or abuse my religion ??

In summary I think the only way that we can reach any conclusion is the following:

*WS1928 to give entry, SL, TP
*No averaging in
*No partial positions
*fixed % of SL & TP per trade

I agree 100% with this. And he should post them all here LIVE, so we can see the time stamps(y)

I too think this would be a good idea.

So we have MajorDutch, Shakone and myself (representing many others here who also would prefer to see LIVE trades) as all in agreement.

I am again coming back round to the better (and original) suggestion raised previously which is that ALL trades should be posted here live for a period of one month. That way, traders from anywhere can see the results.

I believe that Shakone is doing an excellent job, but posting ALL trades here in LIVE mode allows EVERYONE to clearly see the real results

I was verbally abused, I was given no congratulations , i was disrespected

My religion was attacked , my character was attacked

Hence independent review because my words fall on deaf ears

I am an innocent Palestinian who is being bull dozed and fired upon in my own home

people watch and witness the oppression but do nothing except mock me further ?

What more do you want me to do ?

So we have MajorDutch, Shakone and myself (representing many others here who also would prefer to see LIVE trades) as all in agreement.

I am again coming back round to the better (and original) suggestion raised previously which is that ALL trades should be posted here live for a period of one month. That way, traders from anywhere can see the results.

It has already been done

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...raders-15.html

It achieved nothing but abuse

people accuse of this , accuse me of that ??

who do yo think you are ?

I gave a whole months free subscription to all my students and non students whilst I was abroad. I did this in order to help everyone .....so that everyone could have access to my trading skills.

and this is the respect i receive

honestly you people should be sick of yourselves ?

how can you watch oppression against one man and remain silent

silence is complicity

its about time you supported me and came in my defence for once in your lives..........help an oppressed person and god will help you !!

After this review is over and It is confirmed that I have the ability to exceed 1000 points easily

I will not be accepting any person who disrespected me from this blog as a student , go and find some one who can teach you? Good luck to you

This industry is full of BS and scammers ??

you are so blind and evil hearted that you cant see a genuine person infront of you .....instead you disrespect and mock him ?

I am an innocent Palestinian who is being bull dozed and fired upon in my own home
people watch and witness the oppression but do nothing except mock me further ?
What more do you want me to do ?

???????? I thought you were in the UK. Wasn't that why you would only send the SMSes to UK phones.

Oh interesting shewolf has run off now considering I have already hit 300 point sin real time on my blog via live calls

and I have hit 90% accuracy level

now that she cant prove me wrong and has lost the battle ....she runs off !!

Typical .......

"Longevity is the sign of a good trader "

these people come and go , but Wallstreet1928 always remains

remember folks .....this name "wallstreet1928" will make everyone a successful trader soon !!

watch this space

WallStreet1928,
I have not run off anywhere. Let me tell you what I think that you are doing:

1 You and MajorDutch are one and the same. (I know this from the correspondence that you have sent to me)

2 Your use of scaling in and out is a surreptitious method of scamming your trading numbers, allowing you to massively exaggerate your returns

3 You are NOT a real Trader

4 You are attempting to start a signal service

5 You are now saying that you live in Palestine and not the UK as originally inferred.

WallStreet1928,

1 You and MajorDutch are one and the same. (I know this from the correspondence that you have sent to me)

2 Your use of scaling in and out is a surreptitious method of scamming your trading numbers, allowing you to massively exaggerate your returns

5 You are now saying that you live in Palestine and not the UK as originally inferred.

please go to my blog and read from 29th September
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-17.html

Please report my results of my live trades please?

witness and study my analysis and tell me I am not a trader ?

WallStreet1928,

By the way, I am not disrespecting you. I am stating facts.

This whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a LIVE trading journal HERE (or start a brand new thread with only your signals ) , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.

By the way, I am not disrespecting you. I am stating facts.

This whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a LIVE trading journal HERE (or start a brand new thread with only your signals ) , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.

Please go to my blog and evaluate all my live calls made from 29th September
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...s-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders-17.html

you are asking for something that has already been done?

can you report the findings from this blog first before we move further ?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.