Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new traders 2

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

Whats the betting wallstreet has a multi-nick possilbly ending in 81....:idea:

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

You could have let him make a few calls first. We missed out on some quality lulz

yes I agree, you ruined our fun. I demand lulz. may all your children be ginger.

Playing up by doing exactly what? Pointing out that a mod promised to protect him from ott critics? Now if that's not an embarrassment I don't know what is.

Two things pb.

1. I edited the post and said why (maybe you don't see "reason for edit" comments) and then posted to correct the impression people had by what WS had said in the first place. You will recall my post opened "Just to make the situation entirely clear"

2. My intention, always, was for WS to sink or swim quite clearly on the thread by his "live" calls and not have that obscured by over the top criticism on the one hand or obfuscation on the other. So I'm not embarrassed at all.

To my mind it's a shame that he has abused the thing, which has quite properly resulted in his ban. It's rare that we can get a vendor to run a proper "put up or shut up" thread where we can test their claims directly. Maybe it wouldn't have developed like that, but now we'll never know.

jon

Jon

It's only my opinion so don't take it wrong but I think that editing his post helped conceal his true intentions. I'm not suggesting you had anything other than good intentions, just that the end result didn't exactly suit your good intentions.

As for a vendor finally doing a put up or shut up thread well no big surprise really. Very bad form to publish your pm like that but I suppose in some ways it leaves everyone in no doubt as to what sort of idiot the guy really is (which is what some had been trying to say all along)

Jon

It's only my opinion so don't take it wrong but I think that editing his post helped conceal his true intentions. I'm not suggesting you had anything other than good intentions, just that the end result didn't exactly suit your good intentions.

As for a vendor finally doing a put up or shut up thread well no big surprise really. Very bad form to publish your pm like that but I suppose in some ways it leaves everyone in no doubt as to what sort of idiot the guy really is (which is what some had been trying to say all along)

Yes, you're probably right. On reflection it'd have been better to let it stand and have my post correct it.

Your analysis?

Whoosh parrot for pboyles and thehare. I was taking the **** as people who were not anti-WS1928 were accused of being WS1928. :D

come on guys let him post live calls this week. yeah he shouldn't have posted the pm by the mod but nothing malicious intended.

T2W will get stacks more traffic and a lot of us members enjoy his thread. Ever heard of killing the goose that laid the golden egg, that's what you are doing.

If he steps out of line again you can ban him. Quite frankly a lot of members on here have personally abused him and they have not been banned = double standards.

I have polled it to so we know what the members want.

What the hell is the ignore button for if people dont use it if they dont like it!!!!!

come on guys let him post live calls this week. yeah he shouldn't have posted the pm by the mod but nothing malicious intended.
T2W will get stacks more traffic and a lot of us members enjoy his thread. Ever heard of killing the goose that laid the golden egg, that's what you are doing.

If he steps out of line again you can ban him. Quite frankly a lot of members on here have personally abused him and they have not been banned = double standards.

I have polled it to so we know what the members want.

What the hell is the ignore button for if people dont use it if they dont like it!!!!!

I'm switching camps. Whilst I supported him he is too full of him self and beyond help I fear.

Likely to become a liability and probably impact others with and around him. His posts were I am, I will, I, I, I etc etc., "I will rise from the Ashes like a Pheonix" I mean come on what is this guy on. I have heard that line spoken before by a mad man and it tells me he is unhinged with self love and adoration.

On one of his posts WS was referring to posts as "evil". :-0
One can hardly call these posts evil. Sounds like he is hearing voices in his head to me. He was more engaged in arguements and self love than trading. I've given up on him.

Wish him well still - and hopefully he can mature enough to take his head out of his own ****. Needs to pay attention to detail, presentation with some decent PR imho.

Definitely should never had posted a moderators PM publicly, even worse that he posted it on another site.
Sorry WS28, just wrong, totally wrong.

That is a very dangerous strategie , because sometimes it works , sometimes not.
Play the fire , and if you follow the trend , you get nothing .....
A little more intelligence is comfortable to get win , I dont make domino constructions with 2 or 4 charts , because its too complicated and it mostly dont
works well , the bank watch you all the time and buy against this trend , then you lose a lot of money , before your stoploss come .....:mad:
To react only on the moves , that comes in is easyer to handle , and you dont must think why ? There is no why !!! The moves are nonlinear sometimes and you
could not analyse them . I say : could you handle this ? yes = trade + no= go out .
If its getting to hard = stoploss comes 1-3 times = make a rest until the market
gets slower and let you make a good trade . That is all you need to know :smart:

have a nice trade WS

OK folks ............Think about this ???

Compare this Barclays chart to the chart of the CAC 40...please see chart below and ignore all the silly spam ??? Look similar ?

hmmm..........interesting ?

Lesson for New traders = Whole market is one risk machine, so its either

1. Risk ON

2. Risk OFF

regardless of which instrument you are trading ..........

Its like a domino effect .........identify the 1st Domino to fall and the rest becomes easy. But obviously you must learn to play the piano first , so find a good teacher who can explain to you how to play the piano??

ONce you learn to play the piano then you can identify the 1st domino.......once you know risk off , risk on .. everything else becomes easy ???

Think ???

Definitely should never had posted a moderators PM publicly, even worse that he posted it on another site.
Sorry WS28, just wrong, totally wrong.

I believe he is not a trader , only making promotions for the banks .....
Detailed questions he could not answered me , and he banned me from his
chat room with no reason ....
I stop speaking to him 2 years ago , when I see , that it brings no positive
reaction to make conversation .
If someone say I want to help new traders , than he is an IB for me ....:LOL:
Let him write his stupid threads , if he had fun by this , I got no time to write
because I must trade to get money .

have a nice day all you there

Dear WS I got 1 tip for your new strategy with the 100 Points and going out

after 10 Points .....:confused: why ? Patience too low .... why ? no securitie

no trust in moves ..... if you wait longer , your trend will reverse and you lose

200 points ...:-0 the conection failed and your stoploss is not given .....:-0

that is the play of the bookies and I dont like this anymore ....no, no,no ....

so better trade Futures and take 1 Pip or 2 , that is enough for making 200 Pips

a day ....:smart: as shorter the trade , the more you get .... or......

as falser the dog , the more money he get ....:devilish: like satan

have a nice HFT Scalping Day , suns of hell