Free live calls on the NQ

bnaimy

Established member
Hey everyone, just wanted to share this with you all.

Its a site i build and where you can watch live trades on the NQ taken by the program we are using.

It have a delay of around 2 seconds, so its very close to realtime.
The program is a work in progress and we will adding new update to it in a few weeks.

Incase anyone wants to have a look or follow the calls it makes, then here is the link:
---> Link ----> Bashir Naimy AUTO

On the site, go to Live Hydra Live Trades, there is also a chat in there, incase anyone wants to discuss the trades it takes, i will from time to time drop in and see if there are any questions.

In this stage i recommend only to sim the calls, until the new update is out in a week or so. I will also upload my account statments every month so everyone can look at the calls and results in detalje. But i will start the uploads in march, this month we are adding update to it, so we are not using it on a live account, just sim. In march month, we will switch it to a live account, and anyone can verify this with the monthly statements.

Its a free service and the program we are running is also something you can run yourself on your pc, go to the subscribe page and you will get info on how to get it for free with no strings attached. It only works with sierrachart at the moment, we will also get it done for ninja trader and tradestation when we get the time.

I dide post this in the free systems subforum, but not sure it fits there, as this is a scalper that takes medium to large moves and its a live stream . There is also a page there where you can read about a daytrading method that you can use manually, i will add changes and updates to that one as well, as i improve on it.

Hope you guys like it :eek:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy