Futex live calls and daily webinars

I will only follow this thread when Trade dante Runs his 5M classes here. :D

Looking forward to this, want to get back in the game.

We have recorded a few cablemonster, a few are on You Tube. Thinking of having an archive of all of them, do you think this would be a good idea?

What's a 5M class?

We discussed these trades this morning during our morning webinar.

stoxx....buy the 78/9 area early..get aggressive....sell side 22s for a scalp...35s for a major retracement

bund....gap play now in motion, look to stay in dip buying mode in bunds...87's long

We have recorded a few cablemonster, a few are on You Tube. Thinking of having an archive of all of them, do you think this would be a good idea?

What's a 5M class?

Yeah could be good. I think the 5m guy is on the wind up. Tomathy Dante used to post here and now I think he is in the trader education business.

Yeah could be good. I think the 5m guy is on the wind up. Tomathy Dante used to post here and now I think he is in the trader education business.

Sorry i meant 5minues chart, Know Tom bases his most of his trades on the 5minute chart.

I wonder where that Tomathy Dante is now.......:D

Why don't you share these with your own traders? It seems the vast majority of them fail. Didn't somebody post a percentge of those that failed?

Anyhow to save me looking can you tell us how many traders are still with you AND are profitable (after fees) after one year?

Yes most prop traders lose , here are some statements :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/166016-95-lose-6.html#post2068914

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/166016-95-lose-6.html#post2069748

Looking to sell Bunds around 54's with a stop above 60's...trade it back down into range.

Stoxx want to be long really. time entry between here and 81 depending on individual traders risk parameters...target 22 area.

@Jungles....we do offer remote trading, we just dont back grads remote. Contact Dan for more information should you need it [email protected]

Last edited:
Follow us on twitter for quicker market calls, will still be active on the forums we just think social media is far faster to reach you guys.

@Futex_Live_Analysis

Good morning, another low volume week is anticipated. All the main players will almost certainly be on holiday so be careful getting too involved in the markets.

Bund.....we will be trying a small dip buy around 143.29 with a stop below 23's, then a strong dip buy around 143.03 with a decent stop and a decent target......area around 143.52/56 is a decent little decision point for the Bund today so pay attention as to how it trades around there.

Stoxx....Anticipating a small range say between 73-88 but if we can get a sell off around 22's and a buy around 57's we would attempt them.

ZEW is key today. Watch the 56 area in the Bund, looks vulnerable. Coincidentally we called the 56 area in the Bund yesterday in our morning webinar.

If we trade down to 143.02 we will look to get a long off otherwise lets just wait and see what ZEW does.

Big fundamental day today folks, best to avoid technical trades and stick solely to what is happening in the market after the central bank meetings take place. Bund auction also point of interest.

All about Ben Bernanke this afternoon.

Bund looking bullish, looking to get a long off around 98's if it squeezes then look to get long around 63-68 area with a stop below 52's...target = run it

Morning folks, these markets are dead at the moment coupled with the fact it's Friday and I woudln't be getting heavily involved. Slip into scalp mode in the Bund and don't look to run those trades for too much as it will jsut come back on you.

Would try a long in the Bund around 81's with a stop below 71's and look to take it into the middle of the range, apart from that going to need to scalp your ticks out the market.

Opex this afternoon also, silly to be holding positions into it, but will look to sell European equities after 12.05.

Follow us on twitter guys, we tweet throughout the day about levels and what is happening in the markets....much quicker than the forums.

https://twitter.com/Futex_Live

Morning folks, these markets are dead at the moment coupled with the fact it's Friday and I wouldn't be getting heavily involved. Slip into scalp mode in the Bund and don't look to run those trades for too much as it will just come back on you.

Would try a long in the Bund around 81's with a stop below 71's and look to take it into the middle of the range, apart from that going to need to scalp your ticks out the market.

Opex this afternoon also, silly to be holding positions into it, but will look to sell European equities after 12.05.

Follow us on twitter guys, we tweet throughout the day about levels and what is happening in the markets....much quicker than the forums.

https://twitter.com/Futex_Live

Another low volume week ahead, markets may not pick up until flash PMI's on Wednesday. For now we are bearish BUNDS. Instead of getting frustrated trading in and around these low volume markets we are looking to hold our shorts from 30/31 area for a few days with a decent stop above 68's.

Stoxx's, looking to dip buy