Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

sorry, nothing fraudulent here, although you guys keep trying to paint me that way... I'm just gonna do what I have been doing the past three years, trading profitably for a group of a couple hundred traders, and endure the "peanut gallery"..

good luck with your trading..

I'll have today's transcripts up soon..

...good trades,

Sam

Last edited:
sorry, nothing fraudulent here, although you guys keep trying to paint me that way... I'm just gonna do what I have been doing the past three years, trading profitably for a group of a couple hundred traders, and endure the "peanut gallery"..

It seems like you can't handle success... well good luck with your trading..

...good trades,

Sam

Watched you on the webcam today, you are an awful moneymap trader.

You missed so many trades, you got over emotional on the usd/jpy trade, bought on the high of the day.

Good luck is what you need pal, your decision making is simply horrendous.

You need training!

btw - you are a proven fraud, you have been caught by the mods using multiple logins to boost your ego. FAIL.

It seems like you can't handle success... well good luck with your trading..

...good trades,

Sam

Shouldn't have employed wackypete to promote and bump up your thread,he hasn't got a clue ,you need a clever internet marketing man.Gerald ine Ratner said " I package crap in a nice looking box , and people buy it"

Here are the transcripts for today.. Aug 9, 2010.

Was a very slow session today, only eeked out a break even on the day..

anncmnt-screen-shot-8-09-10.jpg

Safe trades all and see you tomorrow on the webcam..

Sam

Hi all, I was hoping we could start something that would provide value to the forum and its members, but looking back I see my approach was all wrong.

My apologies to the forum If I came on too strong. We will take down the webcam now... It was an experiment, I thank the forum for the brief opportunity..

Good trading to all..

Sam

Hi all, I was hoping we could start something that would provide value to the forum and its members, but looking back I see my approach was all wrong.

My apologies to the forum If I came on too strong. We will take down the webcam now... It was an experiment, I thank the forum for the brief opportunity..

Good trading to all..

Sam

Good timing, not been going well.. has it!

It was going fine except for the growing negativity, for which I am equally responsible. Was looking to do something more on the positive side.

Faceman, whatever happened between you and interbank dealer has definately left some scars, and for that I am sorry. I don't know about his business deals, I am just a trader who came up on the grids.. If you ever wanted to PM me the details I would be interested in hearing.

As far as the indicator for mt4, if you have one, great. I hope it pro ides success to you and anyone else who tries it for that matter. If you want, I'll still verify your levels
for you. I'll post screen shots, side by side with grids. I think this could help others. I'll post them in the other thread. It's up to you.

Anyway, I hope you find the success you are looking for.

Good trading to all..

Sam

running off with your tail between your legs? after a few critical comments and less than stellar performance you take down the webcam, wow, that fills me up with confidence with regards to your software and methodology. very poor indeed.

running off with your tail between your legs? after a few critical comments and less than stellar performance you take down the webcam, wow, that fills me up with confidence with regards to your software and methodology. very poor indeed.

that's the kinda negativity I'm referring to. But no worries, metals, I am sure there is a system and methodology just right for you.

Hi Sam, I was just going to ask you a question on your thread about your business, but then was faced with your recent post saying that you were going to take down the web cam, which sucks as I have only barely tried it.

Anyway, I am still curious about the following points so here goes:

I remember when viewing your web cam previously that you made several calls which were then quickly cancelled, .e.g. of the type “long eurusd, no wait, time to get out” = -5 pips. My question is do you, when calculating the day’s profit, take into account such fast calls that were quickly cancelled and the potential loss of a few pips for such “reversed calls”?

Secondly, I have seen you post transcripts of trades in this thread. An example would be your post on July 28th 12:34pm when you write that you netted 17 pips for the day. Reading the posted transcript in that same post, I counted 8,5 full pips of profit. So my question is, did you not net 17 pips that day or is there a part of the transcript missing?

I would appreciate some clarification on these issues, thank you.

Hi Sam, I was just going to ask you a question on your thread about your business, but then was faced with your recent post saying that you were going to take down the web cam, which sucks as I have only barely tried it.

Anyway, I am still curious about the following points so here goes:

I remember when viewing your web cam previously that you made several calls which were then quickly cancelled, .e.g. of the type “long eurusd, no wait, time to get out” = -5 pips. My question is do you, when calculating the day’s profit, take into account such fast calls that were quickly cancelled and the potential loss of a few pips for such “reversed calls”?

Secondly, I have seen you post transcripts of trades in this thread. An example would be your post on July 28th 12:34pm when you write that you netted 17 pips for the day. Reading the posted transcript in that same post, I counted 8,5 full pips of profit. So my question is, did you not net 17 pips that day or is there a part of the transcript missing?

I would appreciate some clarification on these issues, thank you.

Hi RegaE,

Yes, there are a lot of n and out trades, setups at times change quickly. and all trade calls between 7am-9am PST are posted in the transcripts. I do trade before the transcript times for myself and the traders in the physical traderoom, just not for the online traderoom. There was a miscalculation in the point total for that session, sorry for that, it was 8.5 pips as you counted, that's why I include the transcripts..

I appreciate you stopping by the webcam.

Sorry, Black Swan. You're dead wrong. He trades on his web cam. He gets close to 20 pips per day, people follow him for free. Nuf said. You've exposed absolutely no fradulent activity.
Also, if down the road he wants to charge for his services, then SO WHAT!?!? If it is worth to the investor to pay him for the services, then that is the perrogative.
You and your buddy, ODT, need to get your facts straight before you run around accusing people of being frauds.

Eh? I've tried to be helpful, you've been exposed as a fraud...I'm done with you sunshine...

Whatever the emotionality was, etc etc, bottom line is you are making consistent positive pips. I've blown it before. I've made bad trades when I let emotions get in the best of me. Big deal! I still have only one losing week in the last 3 years. Bottom line is I still have a positive gain on pips. It also seems you have a net positive gain. You are also transparent. Then the rottern vultures come out.
By being transprent, you will also face criticism, because that's about all a lot of people have to do, because they are not taking enough time in their personal trading. This site is filled with mostly failed traders (saying that respectfully), because they are desperate for straws. Others have become embittered because of their personal failures.
I say keep your web cam up, keep producing positive pips, and prove these guys to be the frauds they are accusing you of being.

Last edited:
Since it was my post about possible multi-nicks that fuelled the flames here, I think I should make a few points.

Firstly, you will note that shakespeare has not been banned - as he would have if we were fully satisfied that he had been using multi-nicks.

Secondly, our practice is to tolerate vendors so long as they post things that are informative and interesting to members and do not overtly advertise their wares. Instead of posting Shakespeare pointed people to a live web-cam which itself was free of overt advertising so we allowed it to stand.

Nothing has changed in that and, as 4pip says, people could make up their own mind as to the veracity and value of the technique used.

Labelling someone a fraud in these circumstances is ott in my view.

jon

Since it was my post about possible multi-nicks that fuelled the flames here, I think I should make a few points.

Firstly, you will note that shakespeare has not been banned - as he would have if we were fully satisfied that he had been using multi-nicks.

Secondly, our practice is to tolerate vendors so long as they post things that are informative and interesting to members and do not overtly advertise their wares. Instead of posting Shakespeare pointed people to a live web-cam which itself was free of overt advertising so we allowed it to stand.

Nothing has changed in that and, as 4pip says, people could make up their own mind as to the veracity and value of the technique used.

Labelling someone a fraud in these circumstances is ott in my view.

jon

Jon, T2W has more multi nicks than a ward full of schizophrenics in Broadmoor and more trolls than the combined Lord of the Rings trilogy. Looking at the active poster count always gives me a chuckle when I see new (expert trader) members who suddenly *find* T2W after years of successful trading and post hundreds of posts a week in very similar styles and content to previous *members*...:rolleyes:

Now how you deal with advertisers such as Shakespeare is yours and Sharky's business, I guess the attitude is any poster is a good poster... if he/she visits, the numbers go up, therefore the banners justify the cost to the SB and Forex firms...But IMHO folk are very bored with the approaches of Shakespeare etc..reminds me of the Simpsons' episode, "No siree, this isn't pyramid selling it's the Trapezoid..." Same old 5hit different label...

I agree I would never pay 249 per month (lol @ that again) but why is he a scam? Have you watched his webcam to see if he makes the pips?

BS, most of the threads on this site bore me, so I stay away from them. There are some I subscribe to, and when they get boring I unsubscribe. The point is if it bores you, then don't read it. Just unsubscribe to the thread.

Jon, T2W has more multi nicks than a ward full of schizophrenics in Broadmoor and more trolls than the combined Lord of the Rings trilogy. Looking at the active poster count always gives me a chuckle when I see new (expert trader) members who suddenly *find* T2W after years of successful trading and post hundreds of posts a week in very similar styles and content to previous *members*...:rolleyes:

Now how you deal with advertisers such as Shakespeare is yours and Sharky's business, I guess the attitude is any poster is a good poster... if he/she visits, the numbers go up, therefore the banners justify the cost to the SB and Forex firms...But IMHO folk are very bored with the approaches of Shakespeare etc..reminds me of the Simpsons' episode, "No siree, this isn't pyramid selling it's the Trapezoid..." Same old 5hit different label...