FX Money Map-avoid like the plague!

Re: FX Money Map-avoid like the plague? Not so sure about that..

This is so true. When 1 person came in and tell others that a product is a scam, others will back that person. I was almost gonna agree with him until i read your post. Not pointing to anyone here but what Sam said is true, we need to make our own research also not just by reading others' comments coz we never know if it's true or it's just a competitor spreading bad reviews.

(y)

Thanks t2wfx,

I didnt even think about the possibility of this being some sort of competitor spreading ill reviews.. I just noticed the starter of this thread has only 3 overall posts.. Seems like he started an account here simply to bash this system....

I checked out money map last year and even went to the sample live trading sessions and read all the material the company supplied, and then decided I did not want to buy it. I figured I'm a hands on kind of guy with my money and have read about a dozen trading books since then and am much happier doing my own analysis and trading. I guess the point I am making is check things out as best you can before committing to spending money on it.

Congrats JahDave onmaking your own decision, not every system is for every trader..

I hope your doing well trading. You are right about checking things out before you buy. That's why we have recently opened our live traderoom to the public. If you ever want to see us trade the forex market using the fx moneymap in a live traderoom, we are now publically broadcasting our live webcam Monday-Thursday 8:30 - Noon EST

You should stop by during NY trading times and check us out..

..good trades,
Sam

I was previously an Fx Money Map user for about 6 months before I quit using the system. The software itself was good because of all the info that can be shown in a single grid and currency correlations that is difficult to quickly see on multiple charts.

The problem is the strategies and training, especially 1 minute entries were killing my live account.

A friend I met at one of the London seminars Andy held is now trying out a new type of grid software called Forex Price Movement. So far he says he is seeing consistency and enjoying the software and training room. This is the website he sent via email:

Forex Price Movement

Does any one have any information on this software? Thinking about checking it out but wanting to do my due diligence...

Blessed is the pessimist for he shall never be disappointed.....unless he shorts a rising stock. In other words theres no such thing as a certainty...... You win some and you lose some. Now what ya gotta ask yourself is, do you feel lucky punk?

Last edited:
I was looking into FMM for a while and impressed with the whole setup however the price put me off and with no money back guarantee was not going to do it, however watched a load of videos of people saying it worked for them live on video. You will get 1 guy complaining that its 1000% scam and people backing them and then you get 30 other people who saying it works for them and wouldn't do forex without the software. So who do you go with old bob saying its pure s*** or the majority I go for the majority.

just I was wondering guys if there is any one hear who makes money with trading, fx or...!?
PLS, tell me the truuuth!

I was looking into FMM for a while and impressed with the whole setup however the price put me off and with no money back guarantee was not going to do it, however watched a load of videos of people saying it worked for them live on video. You will get 1 guy complaining that its 1000% scam and people backing them and then you get 30 other people who saying it works for them and wouldn't do forex without the software. So who do you go with old bob saying its pure s*** or the majority I go for the majority.

Go with Old Bob - he's absolutely right in this case.

If anyone is thinking of buying FX Money Map at $3,995.00 plus another $199.00 per month for the datafeed and $395.00 per month for the Traderoom Access - I strongly advise you to forget it - you will just be throwing your money away.
That's a hell of an amount to shell out. You'd want to be really sure they were worth it. You must have had a reason to suspect they were before you parted with your money?