FX Money Map

alan5616

Established member
I couldn't find anything on the T2W Board about this software. Anybody know of it or, had experience of using it? They seem to be closely associated with Trader House Global Ltd., who are based down near Gatwick Airport. Andy Shearman seems to be the main man.

It must be very good indeed, judging by the prices which they charge. A 3 month lease is £1,000 or outright purchase for £2,500 (plus $199 per month for data feed and upgrades). Is this another, fairly, expensive piece of desktop wallpaper or, an indispensable FX trading tool which can give a serious boost to the balance in the trading account ?

I too got sucked in with the idea that it must be the canines testicles!.
Well, almost a grand down the pan, is my opinion. It is very difficult to see the trade. Of course with a trade with 5 different MA's in agreement is going to make money.

Further if u search on SBFX or TSR you will find free (yes free) indicators to plug into Metatrader.
Search for grid methods or something like that) IM me if you fail to find anything

To be honest, I simply cannot get round the idea of looking at charts for hours to see a possible trade. It is a scalping (1m) system that really does not seem to come off.

Ther are easier and cheaper ways of making money in FX.

Sorry, IMHO not worth coughing up 3 grand.

Euro_.d,

Thanks for that. I think we avoid this one.

I was very wary, even though watching some of the webinars, on their site, gives the impression that it is an almost fail-proof system. It does sound like a logical way to approach forex trading but, then again, I know that applying logic to a lot of markets is a sure fire way to lose your £/E/$.

alan5616 said:
Euro_.d,

Thanks for that. I think we avoid this one.

I was very wary, even though watching some of the webinars, on their site, gives the impression that it is an almost fail-proof system. It does sound like a logical way to approach forex trading but, then again, I know that applying logic to a lot of markets is a sure fire way to lose your £/E/$.

here is a nock off of something don't know if what you are looking at or not but they are having success with it over there.

http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/3820-dolly-system.html

FX Money Map - rip off!

I couldn't find anything on the T2W Board about this software. Anybody know of it or, had experience of using it? They seem to be closely associated with Trader House Global Ltd., who are based down near Gatwick Airport. Andy Shearman seems to be the main man.

It must be very good indeed, judging by the prices which they charge. A 3 month lease is £1,000 or outright purchase for £2,500 (plus $199 per month for data feed and upgrades). Is this another, fairly, expensive piece of desktop wallpaper or, an indispensable FX trading tool which can give a serious boost to the balance in the trading account ?
NO - it is NOT very good!! The first thing you should be aware of is that there is NO REFUND option - once they have your money, you're stuck with this piece of junk AND they'll keep bleeding you for the datafeed every month! This is basically just a chart showing Fibonacci bands and if that's the only thing you use to make trade decisions, you're sunk! Any reputable company offers refunds - Andy Shearman doesn't (probably needs the money to fund the losses he makes using this software!) so stay clear of it. There are much better FREE options using Metatrader 4 and for good advice you should look at 'FX Nation Live' and DC Bonta .

Reactions: 2be
Hello, my god im glad i checked here before buying this , thanks guys:)

Eric

NO - it is NOT very good!! The first thing you should be aware of is that there is NO REFUND option - once they have your money, you're stuck with this piece of junk AND they'll keep bleeding you for the datafeed every month! This is basically just a chart showing Fibonacci bands and if that's the only thing you use to make trade decisions, you're sunk! Any reputable company offers refunds - Andy Shearman doesn't (probably needs the money to fund the losses he makes using this software!) so stay clear of it. There are much better FREE options using Metatrader 4 and for good advice you should look at 'FX Nation Live' and DC Bonta .

Only the less fortunate and unaware buy this software, but for the ones who keep paying for the data feed to keep this junk working I do not have strong enough word to describe their recklesness. Even if this approach works for you there are free indicators available on the net with free data feed. I just have heard the only return one gets are the excuses (follow by your own laughter)that Andy for whatever reason in not available on the trading chat and his deputies are officiating ( the calls made by them are an apparent joke), I know it because one of a new traders whom I know, got caught by this and had experienced the first "free" month subscription. What a joke (if you can afford to call it so).
If you have a real urge to part with some cash, give it to your dad, kid or a charity, but keep away from spending it on this junk.
If you were intending to purchase it, you just have saved yourself some hard earned cash - congratulations!
Kind regards,
2be

Last edited:
Im not sure if your asking or informing about the free scalping method..lol but point me to it and ill read it over.

Eric

I believe there is already a moneymap on MT4 > been looking for it
I think the GRID used in Conjuction of confluence of events can be great. cos you can see all the key s&r at a glance

has anyone got the GRID on MT4?

has anyone got this software for sale? cheap?

I want to try it.

looked on ebay can't find it, if I got it would I need a special code to activate it?

what broker do you have to link it too?

has anyone got this software for sale? cheap?

I want to try it.

looked on ebay can't find it, if I got it would I need a special code to activate it?

what broker do you have to link it too?

Don't waste your time or, even, think about paying money for this system. Put your own MTF system together, using Stochs or CCI and you will do just as well, if not better.

Fibonacci grid software FX Money Map

What's up traders,

The dynamic fibonacci grids software is an amazingly accurate way to trade forex I have been using them successfully, with no other indicators for over five years now, and would not trade the market without them.

I have worked with Andy Shearman personally for years and anyone that has truly tried his system, would know me, (unless they tried in the last year). I can tell you that the fibonacci grids are HANDS DOWN one of the best ways to short term trade forex. I can also tell you that paying several thousand dollars for the system plus $200 per month for only two hours per day live trading room ($500 for 24 hour traderoom access) is rediculously (sp?) expensive..

The reason I have broke from Andy (as well as most of his team of traders) is because of his unethical business practices.. They became too much for me and my colleagues to bear, so we have started a new dynamic fibonacci live trading room complete with software, we have been averaging 1000-2000+ pips per month.

That being said, the real advantage of trading the grids is the live online trade room where you are trading the live market with other traders. so for those that have found some mt4 indicator (whether you believe it to be the real thing or not). you are highly unlikely to be successful with it, because you need to learn it from someone who is already successful with the grids..

You can check out my site.. it is ForexMalibu. I have plenty of FREE tutorials on fibonacci grids and FX MoneyMap.. (your welcome :)) here is your free training, mt4 indicator traders, but again, until you trade live with traders that know this system, you are not really trading it properly..

btw, I have noticed that many people's negative claims about the grids has been about Andy personally, or from those who are just turned off by price.. (naturally, I agree with those complaints), but as to the accuracy and effectiveness, there is wide agreement and many successful traders have been produced by these grids..

Re: Fibonacci grid software FX Money Map

What's up traders,

The dynamic fibonacci grids software is an amazingly accurate way to trade forex I have been using them successfully, with no other indicators for over five years now, and would not trade the market without them.

I have worked with Andy Shearman personally for years and anyone that has truly tried his system, would know me, (unless they tried in the last year). I can tell you that the fibonacci grids are HANDS DOWN one of the best ways to short term trade forex. I can also tell you that paying several thousand dollars for the system plus $200 per month for only two hours per day live trading room ($500 for 24 hour traderoom access) is rediculously (sp?) expensive..

The reason I have broke from Andy (as well as most of his team of traders) is because of his unethical business practices.. They became too much for me and my colleagues to bear, so we have started a new dynamic fibonacci live trading room complete with software, we have been averaging 1000-2000+ pips per month.

That being said, the real advantage of trading the grids is the live online trade room where you are trading the live market with other traders. so for those that have found some mt4 indicator (whether you believe it to be the real thing or not). you are highly unlikely to be successful with it, because you need to learn it from someone who is already successful with the grids..

You can check out my site.. it is ForexMalibu. I have plenty of FREE tutorials on fibonacci grids and FX MoneyMap.. (your welcome :)) here is your free training, mt4 indicator traders, but again, until you trade live with traders that know this system, you are not really trading it properly..

btw, I have noticed that many people's negative claims about the grids has been about Andy personally, or from those who are just turned off by price.. (naturally, I agree with those complaints), but as to the accuracy and effectiveness, there is wide agreement and many successful traders have been produced by these grids..

This should be interesting.

Re: Fibonacci grid software FX Money Map

See my post 2 from me way back in 2006.

Unless something has significantly changed, then not for me!

what you say about looking at charts for hours to find a trade is inaccurate. There are many entries per hour... MANY. and we are not looking at charts, we are looking at multi time frame grids, a much easier way to view the market with a multi timeframe, multi currency view.

Yes, I would say, your post #2 is off the mark for a true review.. my guess is, you probably spent less than a week (if at all) looking at the grids..