Darwinex Map // Join the wave !

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

nwboater

1 2
I would like to be on the map if you feel it's appropriate for an EX-Investor to be. A few months ago I stopped all my Forex activity after 10 years investing in EA's, Signals, managed accounts and Darwins. The last 2 or 3 years I have not been able to be profitable and got tired of donating. I could possibly re-enter though if I find some things that feel truly worthwhile. In the meantime I'm a lurker.

It's great that the Community has been salvaged! I hope this will become very successful.

- whether you’re a trader only, investor only or both (trader & investor)
Ex Investor
- approximate geo-location (like, nearest big town if you don’t want to be too specific and maintain some privacy
Near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- your Darwinex username (especially) if it’s in any way different than the one used at T2W or at other trading sites, otherwise skip)
seastar3
- gender & the year you were born (optional)
Male, 1941

Viro Major

235 192
Here goes.. please add me Viro Major!

- Investor
- London
- pythonic
- Male, 1976

Working on it. Second person in London. First case of overplot.
I used to know how to deal with this “issue” by shifting plots but I fail to unlock the plots this time 😧 (I supposed I can’t reach Google to ask how).
At worse, I’ll use districts to separate the locations slightly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CavaliereVerde

CavaliereVerde

Established member
573 833
Working on it. Second person in London. First case of overplot.
I used to know how to deal with this “issue” by shifting plots but I fail to unlock the plots this time 😧 (I supposed I can’t reach Google to ask how).
At worse, I’ll use districts to separate the locations slightly
Makes sense, crowded city of financial stuff...

Reactions: Viro Major

Viro Major

235 192
Not finding a way to displace the plots and I don’t know by heart the districts of foreign capital towns when they’re not numbered.
I asked for help on Reddit, that’s how desperate the situation is lol

Viro Major

235 192
@itstradingtime & @Sharky Or you guys could to direct me with more precision, by picking a closer area, like Canary Wharf, Soho, you name it.
I could do that when and only when this particular situation of “co-existence” at a same location exists. It also makes sense for you to situate yourselves inside of a big town, in order to eventually get in touch. As you wish while I’m eagerly waiting for a solution

Reactions: itstradingtime

itstradingtime

50 140
@itstradingtime & @Sharky Or you guys could to direct me with more precision, by picking a closer area, like Canary Wharf, Soho, you name it.
I could do that when and only when this particular situation of “co-existence” at a same location exists. It also makes sense for you to situate yourselves inside of a big town, in order to eventually get in touch. As you wish while I’m eagerly waiting for a solution

For me, it is Covent Garden, thanks :)

Viro Major

235 192
I added this paragraph into the original post.

AE8C83FD-5E87-4CAC-9601-B3E6CFE22484.jpeg

So people can refer whether or not they cohabit with pre-existing users without consulting the map, then they’re asked to be slightly clearer about the location for distinction. I’ll keep the list of such towns updated.

Viro Major

235 192
Quiero unirme a la ola.

Somos los hermanos Anaya, we are traders, Ubicados en la ciudad de Cartagena - departamento Bolívar en Colombia

I added the 2 of you ! Welcome to the 1st entry in South America
(secretly hoping to catch the Mario & Luigi brothers from Italy next time)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JgaInvestments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock