• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Map // Join the wave !

@itstradingtime & @Sharky Or you guys could to direct me with more precision, by picking a closer area, like Canary Wharf, Soho, you name it.
I could do that when and only when this particular situation of “co-existence” at a same location exists. It also makes sense for you to situate yourselves inside of a big town, in order to eventually get in touch. As you wish while I’m eagerly waiting for a solution

@itstradingtime & @Sharky Or you guys could to direct me with more precision, by picking a closer area, like Canary Wharf, Soho, you name it.
I could do that when and only when this particular situation of “co-existence” at a same location exists. It also makes sense for you to situate yourselves inside of a big town, in order to eventually get in touch. As you wish while I’m eagerly waiting for a solution

For me, it is Covent Garden, thanks :)

I added this paragraph into the original post.

AE8C83FD-5E87-4CAC-9601-B3E6CFE22484.jpeg

So people can refer whether or not they cohabit with pre-existing users without consulting the map, then they’re asked to be slightly clearer about the location for distinction. I’ll keep the list of such towns updated.

Quiero unirme a la ola.

Somos los hermanos Anaya, we are traders, Ubicados en la ciudad de Cartagena - departamento Bolívar en Colombia

I added the 2 of you ! Welcome to the 1st entry in South America
(secretly hoping to catch the Mario & Luigi brothers from Italy next time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for spamming, but why can't I create a new thread? I want to create the thread for my other Darwin JRT and I couldn't do it.

Topics on darwins category can be created only be me.
In this phase it would be better to limit to one darwin per user.

On darwinex I see 2 different users so it should be the same here.

- whether you’re a trader only, investor only or both (trader & investor)
- approximate geo-location
Hi I would like to appear on the map, I am a trader and live in the USA right outside of Washington, DC in Springfield, VA. I am a female. Thanks, Mary

Hi guys,

i noticed Darwinex has planed to close the Community, so thanks for this. I would like to be added.

-Trader only
-Stuttgart Germany
-Darwinex Username: Sterso7
-Male / born 1986

thanks and good luck

Hi I would like to appear on the map, I am a trader and live in the USA right outside of Washington, DC in Springfield, VA. I am a female. Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, are you a member of Darwinex ? To my knowledge, it is not available in the USA (CFD’s are banned) so I doubt it
Only Warren is accredited

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome

Perpetual reminder :
If your basket of Darwins evolves (closure or new ones introduced), please post the new info into a new post on this topic, specifying the changes to take into account.