• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Zero demo portfolio

IlIlIlIlI

On April 1st, I started a new portfolio which can contain only Darwins coming from Darwinex Zero.

As there were very controversal discussions about trading Darwinex Zero, I was and am curious whether Darwinex Zero can create successful traders.

A Darwin from Darwinex Zero is only available for investment if it can participate in DarwinIA GOLD. That's also valid for demo portfolios.
Darwinex Zero Darwins are always automatically named with 4 digits, the trader has no chance to provide an own name.
These are the criteria to move a Darwin from DarwinIA SILVER to DarwinIA GOLD:

1712605419518.png

Meanwhile there are a few 4-digit Darwins available in DarwinIA GOLD.

For the selection for this demo portfolio I took very few criteria:
- Darwin must come from Darwinex Zero (must be a 4-digit Darwin)
- Darwin must be available for investment (and then it is automatically competing in DarwinIA GOLD)
- Darwin must have got an allocation prize in at least one of the last 2 DarwinIA contests (final results)
- Darwin must have made profit last month (currently no level defined, i.e. profit on the DarwinIA GOLD ranking list must be > 0)

Portfolio maintenance will be done after a monthly contest is closed.
The selection must be done manually as there is no support by filters.

So the following Darwins were bought:

1712606112950.png

This is the current chart:
1712606155676.png

... and positions:

1712606236497.png

The current performance is built mainly by one Darwin out of seven, at the end of the month we'll see whether that will be improved.