Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new traders 2

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

I see they are busy with the delete button today.

Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

OK folks I am off to enjoy my weekend

I will be back later in the evening to post some analysis on the FX markets

I will explain how I utilise intermaket analysis to trade the indices ??

I aim to create value for the newbie trader ........I will teach step by step how I trade the markets !

I would like to take time out and say a special thank you to the moderators for giving me this ability

gratitude must be shown ......

Thank you

I see they are busy with the delete button today.

yes, just let him get on with it. He'll stand or fall on the trades he makes in the thread.

yes, just let him get on with it. He'll stand or fall on the trades he makes in the thread.

yes indeed

With Gods benevolence and aid I shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes .

I cant wait for Monday .its going to be a fantastic week!!

He's already in violation of the conditions that you seam to believe that he agreed too. Inevitably that's going to lead to complaints.

This is a good example of the hypocrisy that I was referring too earlier. A vendor is allowed to make unsubstantiated claims of their performance, and pitch for managed accounts, despite not being regulated, and on a site with a history of problems casued by this kind of thing.

Its even worse as a recent short term independant audit of this particular vendor, left most people in no doubt that he doesnt actually trade !

When these issues are raised, and discussed, posts are deleted (presumably because they show T2W in a bad light). However, the vendors unsubstantiated claims remain, his pitch for managed accounts remains, and his blatent marketing campaing continues unabated.

By all means let him make calls, but at the very least, remove his pitch for managed accounts, remove all mention of points, pips etc (unless entry and exit are clearly callled), and remove his attempts to redirect punters to other marketing threads under his control, and remove his signature.

Any chance you could make a sub thread for all the forum biff that is bound to come with this topic...I feel we're all missing out if you delete it, and it will save your already overworked finger:whistling

By all means let him make calls, but at the very least, remove his pitch for managed accounts, remove all mention of points, pips etc (unless entry and exit are clearly callled), and remove his attempts to redirect punters to other marketing threads under his control, and remove his signature.

valid point, I agree with this 100% .

I shall delete any mention of the above .........

OK off into town now to get myself a new winter jacket ...I wanted to do some boxing in the garden but its raining heavily !!

Just let him get on with posting the calls and stop spamming this thread with whinging and whining. Newbies can then make their own mind up about whether to pay £50 or not for my analyses.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

He's already in violation of the conditions that you seam to believe that he agreed too. Inevitably that's going to lead to complaints.

This is a good example of the hypocrisy that I was referring too earlier. A vendor is allowed to make unsubstantiated claims of their performance, and pitch for managed accounts, despite not being regulated, and on a site with a history of problems casued by this kind of thing.

Its even worse as a recent short term independant audit of this particular vendor, left most people in no doubt that he doesnt actually trade !

When these issues are raised, and discussed, posts are deleted (presumably because they show T2W in a bad light). However, the vendors unsubstantiated claims remain, his pitch for managed accounts remains, and his blatent marketing campaing continues unabated.

Hare

Look, I'm not here to defend Wallstreet but at least give him credit for setting this up in a way that will enable his calls to be substantiated.

The reason that earlier threads were closed and not deleted was to ensure that the "issues raised and discussed" were not lost. I have been deleting them from this thread in order to keep it clearly focussed. I do ask that people just let it develop.

I see Wallstreet has taken your points on board and edited his opening post.

jon

The guy opens the thread with a lie, then goes on to immediately break the rules that were imposed on him. I recall the previous threads were closed because they were alleged by a moderator to be a ''hook' for his paid services. How will this one differ particulary given his admission that he wants to manage accounts?

We all know how this is going to end, do we really need to see it all before our eyes?

Jesus wept. Just let him get on with posting the calls and stop spamming this thread with whinging and whining. Newbies can then make their own mind up about whether to pay £50 or not for my analyses.

The detractors are not capable of letting him 'get on with it' . Their on a
crusade to eradicate him from this forum. The strange thing is their posts
seem like they are talking for the majority which is not the case as 65% of
people who voted didn't want the last thread closed.

This thread should be edited by the mods as per the agreement and the only
person that should be able post is WS, thats the only way it won't spiral out of
control like the last one.

Just let him get on with posting the calls and stop spamming this thread with whinging and whining. Newbies can then make their own mind up about whether to pay £50 or not for my analyses.

:D

Your analysis?

Last edited by a moderator:

The detractors are not capable of letting him 'get on with it' . Their on a
crusade to eradicate him from this forum. The strange thing is their posts
seem like they are talking for the majority which is not the case as 65% of
people who voted didn't want the last thread closed.

This thread should be edited by the mods as per the agreement and the only
person that should be able post is WS, thats the only way it won't spiral out of
control like the last one.

That's what they said about Jacko on forexfactory, right before he disappeared with the money people had given him to 'manage'

That's what they said about Jacko on forexfactory, right before he disappeared with the money people had given him to 'manage'

So to clarify you think he shouldn't be allowed to open a thread giving live swing
trades and analysis just in case he starts managing other peoples money and
runs off with it or loses it? Jees, PB I think you may be taking this scam finding
thing a little to far.

So to clarify you think he shouldn't be allowed to open a thread giving live swing
trades and analysis just in case he starts managing other peoples money and
runs off with it or loses it? Jees, PB I think you may be taking this scam finding
thing a little to far.

He's already said he's going to manage money, show me one instance on an internet forum when such a thing did not turn out to be a scam?

He's already said he's going to manage money, show me one instance on an internet forum when such a thing did not turn out to be a scam?

So that's a yes then. What do you mean 'such a thing'?

So that's a yes then. What do you mean 'such a thing'?

A free service making vague calls that turns into a paid service which subsequently turns into a 'fund' or 'managed account'. And no he shouldn't be allowed to do it, primarily because he's not permitted to by law. But then you probably think he's going to make you rich so you don't want to hear all this inconvenient negativity, you just want to hear the good news.

A free service making vague calls that turns into a paid service which subsequently turns into a 'fund' or 'managed account'. And no he shouldn't be allowed to do it, primarily because he's not permitted to by law. But then you probably think he's going to make you rich so you don't want to hear all this inconvenient negativity, you just want to hear the good news.

I didn't say he should be allowed to 'manage money' read my post, I said just because
YOU THINK this is going to happen is no justification for your constant stalking
and insistance that his threads should not be allowed. I'm not interested in his
calls but I do find his analysis interesting, thats all. I may be wrong but I thought
that was what this forum was about about sharing idea's?

I didn't say he should be allowed to 'manage money' read my post, I said just because
YOU THINK this is going to happen is no justification for your constant stalking
and insistance that his threads should not be allowed. I'm not interested in his
calls but I do find his analysis interesting, thats all. I may be wrong but I thought
that was what this forum was about about sharing idea's?

I don't THINK he's going to start managing money, I know he's going to start managing money because that's precisely what he said in his first post.

behead nannyboyles :LOL: