Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new traders 2

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new traders 2

I have been allowed by the administrators to return and post live calls.

I will not have much time in 2012 as I aim to take my trading to another level.

Day trading is my forte and my strength. I am not allowed to tell you how many points I can make on my day trades, otherwise the moderators get upset ..hehe!!

So I have decided to dedicate this thread to swing trading only. I will demonstrate in real time with live entry , exit and stop loss....accompanied with analysis in order to help the new trader learn. This way my critics can't complain about entry or exit being met ??? etc etc

What I will say is this ???

Swing trading is my weakness, so I will demonstrate and show you my weakness............Then you will appreciate my strength?

"By opposite things are known"
Arab proverb

Edit: I thought I should add in a copy of my later post - barjon:

Just to make the situation entirely clear, here is the relevant portion of my exchange with Wallstreet which came through communication after his earlier thread was closed and following his recent posting on the jacky thread:

If you really want to keep posting and shut your critics up then why don't you start a new thread as follows:

1. Preface it by saying that in the light of previous criticism you are going to show your analysis and a selection of your trades in real time.

2. Post your entry when made (as you did in the jacky thread although you've since deleted it) preferably with a chart image - here's a useful tool for capturing an image quickly Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity

3. Post your exit(s) when made - again preferably with a chart image.

If you go ahead with something like this then please do not talk about points gained - other than those trades where you have posted entry and exit details - or about "subscribers", or services. Otherwise I will have no option but to kill it. You should change your signature too.

He is happy to agree with these conditions and I would be grateful if everyone would just let him get on with it and see how it goes. Thx.

jon

ps: I edited his opening post

Last edited:
Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

FTSE 100 - IHS formation activated

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    19.1 KB · Views: 459
Re: Wallstreet1928 is back-Analysis & Live Calls on FTSE/DAX.aimed to help new trader

German DAX - very interesting here

we have a failed H&S formation = emotive move in opposite direction as shorts run to cover as neckline violated after break out !!

Hence IHS formation based on EU debt resolution .................

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    16 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

I will not have much time in 2012 as I aim to take my trading to another level and manage accounts.

I'll be the first to say it. Under no circumstances give wallstreet money. These things always end in tears.

If wallstreet was making 1000 points a month he'd already be a billionaire so why is he looking for money from other people?

WS1928 welcome back buddy things were dull without you!

I for one would love to see some live calls and some great analysis.

lets get pipping!

Just to make the situation entirely clear, here is the relevant portion of my exchange with Wallstreet which came through communication after his earlier thread was closed and following his recent posting on the jacky thread:

If you really want to keep posting and shut your critics up then why don't you start a new thread as follows:

1. Preface it by saying that in the light of previous criticism you are going to show your analysis and a selection of your trades in real time.

2. Post your entry when made (as you did in the jacky thread although you've since deleted it) preferably with a chart image - here's a useful tool for capturing an image quickly Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity

If you go ahead with something like this then please do not talk about points gained - other than those trades where you have posted entry and exit details - or about "subscribers", or services. Otherwise I will have no option but to kill it. You should change your signature too.

He is happy to agree with these conditions and I would be grateful if everyone would just let him get on with it and see how it goes. Thx.

jon

jon

and in his very first post he says

I will aim to make + 200-300 points a week in real time

I am giving everyone what they want

live trades ...entry ,exit and stop loss in real time

So please give me a break and just wait for my results

once you have my results .....then feel free to criticise all you want?

but If my results are good ........I rest my case because I will never get my just due !!

Floyd Mayweather - Untouched - YouTube

OK lets start doing some more analysis

My trading rules

I will use 100 point stop loss , target + 100

I will aim to amend my position to b/e when + 25/30

and in his very first post he says

I will aim to make + 200-300 points a week in real time

Mr Boyles did you enjoy my long trade on FTSE on friday night ?

EUR/uSD weekly chart

H&S .........is a concern ???

this is the only obstacle to the Xmas rally?

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 383

Mr Boyles did you enjoy my long trade on FTSE on friday night ?

No I didnt see it, can you post a copy of you account statement to show us the entry and exit prices?

Like this

Attachments

• statement extract.jpg
    statement extract.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 371

OIL - Weekly chart

$103 .....resistance barrier ???

we need to break $103 = most likely due to Geo politics as Socio-economics are weak

200 MA = master resistance

Attachments

• Crude Oil Full0112 Future.png
    Crude Oil Full0112 Future.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 376

HYPOTHETICAL REASONING AND PROJECTION FOR THE CAC 40

Now this is interesting folks

based on intermarket analysis - the CAC must follow the DAX and FSTE as there all colleagues ??

now we have a double bottom = bias change principle 1

we are no now looking for HL as we have previously had a HH with buyers showing there hands ??

Attachments

• CAC 40 INDEX.png
    CAC 40 INDEX.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 523

The reason why Floyd Mayweather is the greatest Boxer in our era and possibly the greatest ever is due to his work ethic. There is no athlete or boxer that works as hard as him ............
This the philosophy that I adhere to .........

The stock market trades on a fundamental principle = inverse relationship to the US dollar

Dollar up = market down

Dollar down = market up

Therefore when we have US dollar @ resistance , what do you think will happen next ?

The US dollar can be tracked via the UUP or US dollar index out right

alternative one can follow AUS/USD or EUR/USD the 2 risk FX barometers

UUP has closed the GAP = bearish as now we expect to go lower

US dollar has put i a double top = bearish

Attachments

• US dollar - double top.gif
    US dollar - double top.gif
    114.5 KB · Views: 405
  • UUP daily.png
    UUP daily.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 239