Dow End of Day Signalling Service

are there no members who have contributed to this site on here who have tried it, seems like everyone who is talking about this service being soooo good are new members who no one on this site can actually turn around and vouch for....

are there no members who have contributed to this site on here who have tried it, seems like everyone who is talking about this service being soooo good are new members who no one on this site can actually turn around and vouch for....

I started this thread over 3 years ago and if you check back you will see I update it with my results every 2-3 months or so. From looking at results reported by others they seem to be in line with mine and the signals continue to perform extremely well.

Results since last update in September:

Dow swings = 350 point loss
9pm scalp = £1,030 profit
Sunday gaps = 275 points profit
Forex set and forget = 350 points profit
Forex end of day longer term = 320 points loss
Monday set and forget = 590 points profit
Intra day alerts = 1,200 points profit

Next update probably be around March!

Thanks for the update.

The intraday alerts look to perform well, there is little data on the site re amount of trades to expect (on average), what the usual R:R is and whether you have to be able to enter immediately or not.

Having tried a few similar services before, unless you can get in very quickly you tend to hit the losers and miss the winners.

Thanks for the update.

The intraday alerts look to perform well, there is little data on the site re amount of trades to expect (on average), what the usual R:R is and whether you have to be able to enter immediately or not.

Having tried a few similar services before, unless you can get in very quickly you tend to hit the losers and miss the winners.

The intraday signals do indeed look good and I wish there was a little more detail in regards to them as well.

It seems the Set-and-Forget longer term signals have a varying degree of stop and target suggestions but not the intraday.

I am thinking about trying out the service as the trial fee seems reasonable but I would like to request some information from some of the current subscribers to the service who are on this thread regarding a few things and I would be very appreciative.

Are the majority of the intraday signals given for the mini-Dow (YM)?

In general, how many signals/week?

When you receive an alert, what is your rate of success at entering at the alert price?....Is the alert price far enough away from the current price so you can place a buy-stop order to fill it or has the price occured already and you try to catch it with a limit? (just generally speaking because I know it must vary considerably)

Are there any suggestions on the alerts for stops & targets? The results posted must have to reflect a stop or target I would think.

Finally, the website results page shows "Levels Members Feedback". How to interpret that?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all.

Results since last update in September:

Dow swings = 350 point loss
9pm scalp = £1,030 profit
Sunday gaps = 275 points profit
Forex set and forget = 350 points profit
Forex end of day longer term = 320 points loss
Monday set and forget = 590 points profit
Intra day alerts = 1,200 points profit

Next update probably be around March!

why is the scalp in £ and everything else in points...

The intraday signals do indeed look good and I wish there was a little more detail in regards to them as well.

It seems the Set-and-Forget longer term signals have a varying degree of stop and target suggestions but not the intraday.

I am thinking about trying out the service as the trial fee seems reasonable but I would like to request some information from some of the current subscribers to the service who are on this thread regarding a few things and I would be very appreciative.

Are the majority of the intraday signals given for the mini-Dow (YM)?

In general, how many signals/week?

When you receive an alert, what is your rate of success at entering at the alert price?....Is the alert price far enough away from the current price so you can place a buy-stop order to fill it or has the price occured already and you try to catch it with a limit? (just generally speaking because I know it must vary considerably)

Are there any suggestions on the alerts for stops & targets? The results posted must have to reflect a stop or target I would think.

Finally, the website results page shows "Levels Members Feedback". How to interpret that?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all.

Hi,

Usually, the intra-day trades have to be placed quickly, I would say MAX within 5/10 mins after reception.
Signals are not only for the Dow, there is also FX trades and occasionally, Oil and Gold trades. But the majority of the intra-day signals are Dow and FX.
Stops and targets are always provided except for the "NS" trades (Non-stop trades) where only targets are given.
In terms of intra-day signal frequency, it varies. Nov and Dec 11 have been very quiet given the volatility (WDS did not want to be much in the market at that time) but as a rule of thumb, I would say you can receive maybe 4 to 5 signals/week?

Finally the "Levels Members Feedback" is sent every evening and gives potential trade levels for FTSE&Dow and 4 FX pairs. These levels have to be traded on your own.

I've found the intra-day signals generally speaking very good. You also receive live changes should you add stops, exit early, extend limits and so on...

I've also found The 2 month trial well worth it!

Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Your response does indeed help. 5-10 min. to respond sounds like it should get you into most trades intra-day and I'm happy to hear that stops & targets are given.

Although I don't trade Oil or Gold, I look forward to following them on trial.

Thanks again for your input and recommendation.

Hi,
First post. New to T2W and recently subscribed to Winning Dow Signals. Will post results here, probably monthly, so others can get another person's experience of the service. From my limited experience of WDS I'm not certain it would be possible to replicate the official figures as such - but might be interesting to see how I compare. I'm subscribed to the Forex End of Day (Set and Forget, Sunday Gaps, Monday Weekly) as well as the intra day alerts. No profit so far but much much too early for any judgement!
David

Since last post in Oct, end of day signals ok Nov & Dec, then a bit of a poor run Jan & Feb but picked up again March & this month, intraday continued to perform well throughout. Over the 6 months 9pm signals up £1,000, swings down 625 points, monday mornings up 400 points, forex set & forget up 350 points, sunday gaps up 150 points, forex longer term up down 150 points (not been any this year) and intraday alerts up 1,750 points. So just under 2,900 points in past 6 months, and close to 9,000 points in past 9!

guys jut a quick question is the stop on the intra day signals very wide too as is the swing trade one- what is the point size of stop intra day?

Just thought I should update my earlier post. I tried the WDS signals from around mid Feb to mid May. At the end of that period I ended up around break even, or slightly in positive territory. Unfortunately I didn't keep track of my exact figures. Forex end of day seemed to be up and down like a yo yo and really felt like total gamble to be honest. I had to laugh with the Sunday Gap trades - historically looking at the WDS figures these trades are the most successful but in typical fashion my first trade was a big loss - a 50 point stop loss being hit. Future weeks were better but I didn't really end up much better than break even after 3 months, largely due to that inital loss. Also, be aware that the signals do not generate every sunday - once or twice a month in my experience. Similarly for the Monday set and forget - only once or twice a month did signals generate - although they were generally good. Intra day signals really irritated me. Reading reports of other users these should have been very profitable, however I found that far too often the signals were coming through after the market had moved through the price level leaving one with a choice to either enter later, set up an entry order at the alert level price and hope for a retrace, or do nothing. I also found them hard to follow as you really need to execute them instantly the email arrives which only works if you are close to your computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone and can deal immediately. Probably accurate to say these signals would have generated a profit if you followed them all exactly at the alert level prices. I stopped following the signals in around May as I found it was too much effort for too little reward. However, WDS have recently been running oil intra day test trades (for the last 3 weeks or so) and I have just started following them with much more success, at least initially. Will continue to follow the intra day signals and update in few months.