Dow End of Day Signalling Service

newtrader - i am curious about their intraday service. previous years results and this look a little too good to be true .. could you tell me more about it please? (ie markets involved, trading times, the results you averaged etc)

cheers

k

Intra day they send signal alerts out during the day (from experience can be anytime between 8am and 10pm) on various markets (Dow, FTSE, Currencies and occasionaly Gold). They also send out support and resistence levels each evening for the next days trading about 10.30pm which I use alongside my own strategies when looking at potential entry/exit points.

Since I last posted the live alerts have brought in another 750 points over 5 weeks.

The end of day dow scalp and set and forget forex haven't performed too well since last post but swings, monday morning set & forget, gaps and new longer term forex trades all been profitable - will look to update all figures at end of May.

Intra day they send signal alerts out during the day (from experience can be anytime between 8am and 10pm) on various markets (Dow, FTSE, Currencies and occasionaly Gold). They also send out support and resistence levels each evening for the next days trading about 10.30pm which I use alongside my own strategies when looking at potential entry/exit points.

Since I last posted the live alerts have brought in another 750 points over 5 weeks.

The end of day dow scalp and set and forget forex haven't performed too well since last post but swings, monday morning set & forget, gaps and new longer term forex trades all been profitable - will look to update all figures at end of May.

Hi newtrader2010

Do you have any update for May?

Many thanks,

Winborn+Traders+ES+EMINI+S%2526P+FUTURES+CONTRACT+KEY+LEVELS+2.PNG

Emini S&P is long @ 1265

Since my last full update in April the swings, forex longer term (new) and intraday alerts have all performed really well (360, 850 and 2,000+ points profit respectively). 9pm signals had a rough time recently (£880 loss) with gaps (55 points profit), forex set and forget (50 points loss) and monday mornings (100 points profit) being fairly flat. Overall the signals continue to be very profitable.

Results since last update:

Dow swings = 600 points profit
9pm scalp = £800 loss
Sunday gaps = 300 points profit
Forex set and forget = break even
Forex end of day longer term - 850 points profit
Monday set and forget = 850 points profit
Intra day alerts = over 3,000 points profit

Thanks for your valuable update theway2excel! I've subscribed to the end of day services and only use the Sunday Gap and Longer Term Forex signals which are so far very profitable!

Dow swings = 0
9pm scalp = £630 profit
Sunday gaps = 680 points profit
Forex set and forget = 740 points profit
Forex end of day longer term = 1,000 points loss
Monday set and forget = 570 points profit
Intra day alerts = 1,100 points profit

Dow swings = 0
9pm scalp = £630 profit
Sunday gaps = 680 points profit
Forex set and forget = 740 points profit
Forex end of day longer term = 1,000 points loss
Monday set and forget = 570 points profit
Intra day alerts = 1,100 points profit

Thanks so much for your update theway2excel!! :cheesy:
Just one quick question: do you use any stop losses with the Sunday gaps trading signals? If not, have you ever had a big loss?

Cheers!

Thanks so much for your update theway2excel!! :cheesy:
Just one quick question: do you use any stop losses with the Sunday gaps trading signals? If not, have you ever had a big loss?

Cheers!

I tend to monitor the trades on a sunday evening for an hour or so, and quite a lot of the time the target is hit during this period. If it isn't I set a quite large stop overnight (can be 300 points plus), which varies from trade to trade and has never been hit. I don't think there's been a losing week with the gaps and like last night sometimes WDS will advise to exit incomplete trades to ensure an overall profit for the week.

Since my last post in early July the signals have performed extremely well. 9pm signals up nearly £600, swings up 230 points, monday mornings up over 1,300 points, forex set & forget up over 1,200 points, sunday gaps up over 800 points, forex longer term up over 100 points and intraday alerts up over 1,700 points. That's about 6,000 points in 3 months!

whats the latest with this service, would you say it was worth investing in?

Hi,

Yes it is worth investing in this system. For me since I began trading the WDS signals since mid-August 2011, the performance is as follows:
- FX Set&Forget: +750 pips
- Sunday Evening Gaps: +900 pips
- Monday morning: +1,000 pips

So I'm extremely satisfied of this service.

do you have any performance screenshots to back up the data?

I've obviously my trading log but this is something I've and will never share I'm sorry.

2 other traders in this forum (theway2excel & newtrader2010) have a long exposure to WDS and have shared their performance which is in line with mine and also with the one reported on WDS website.

There is also a topic on the SystemsForTraders website where again, a member posts his results every month and is in line with mine.

I'm not promoting anything, I'm saying that WDS trading signals have worked very well for me since mid-August.

If you're not happy with trading your real quids, I would advise to paper trade the system?