Dow End of Day Signalling Service

The 'intra day test trades' have been dow only so far.

Thanks, is this a trial they are sending to existing members on a certain price plan for free for the time being.

I have been looking to see which system suits me and has a reasonable chance or being successful, as I said, they seem to have increased their range and lumped some together making it difficult to decide.

Ideally looking for a evening set and forget, which would you suggest?

Thanks

Thanks, is this a trial they are sending to existing members on a certain price plan for free for the time being.

I have been looking to see which system suits me and has a reasonable chance or being successful, as I said, they seem to have increased their range and lumped some together making it difficult to decide.

Ideally looking for a evening set and forget, which would you suggest?

Thanks

Yes I think the test trades are only being sent to those who have the intra day system.

For the end of day I have found the easiest/most consistent performer to have been the 9pm Dow Scalp which won again this morning.

Yes I think the test trades are only being sent to those who have the intra day system.

For the end of day I have found the easiest/most consistent performer to have been the 9pm Dow Scalp which won again this morning.

@ thewaytoexcel - i get all the WDS signals but only trade the 9pm signal and Sunday Gap trades now. I was trading the 'Set & Forget' forext trades but they had a bad run for me & i friend recorded 17 out of 18 losing trades end of May time. Have they picked up recently?
9pm & Sundays trades have had a great run recently and been good long term.

@ thewaytoexcel - i get all the WDS signals but only trade the 9pm signal and Sunday Gap trades now. I was trading the 'Set & Forget' forext trades but they had a bad run for me & i friend recorded 17 out of 18 losing trades end of May time. Have they picked up recently?
9pm & Sundays trades have had a great run recently and been good long term.

Yeah set and forgets had run of about 4 weeks when lost about 500 points but pulled back about 300 past couple of weeks.

Sunday trades really good, don't think there's been a losing week since they started them towards end of last year (just a shame there aren't signals every week!). 9pm ones always seem to be in profit each week as well.

3 weeks into my trial after reading this thread and really pleased with the results so far. Particularly like the 9pm trades. Intra day alerts and market commentary also good.

Results since last update:

Dow Swing trade - 2 trades 1 loss 1 profit, net 200 loss
Forex - 100 profit
9pm scalp - £170 from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 500 points profit
Intra day test trades - now been 47 trades, all winners, with profit over 1700 x initial stake

Will look to update results again towards end of August.

Trial finished and signed up to 9pm trades and intra day.

Up £75 on 9pm and 40 points on alerts/market commentary so far this week giving a total of over £500 on 9pm and over 400 points on alerts/market commentary in just over 4 weeks. Hope they keep this up.

Off on hols so results since last update (3 weeks) :

Dow Swing trade - 1 trade in progress currently 40 points down
Forex - 250 points profit
9pm scalp - £55 profit from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 350 points profit
Intra day test trades - now been 51 trades, all winners, with profit 1850 x initial stake

Wds also recently started weekly forex & general test trades:
Forex - about break even after 3 weeks
General - 200 points profit after 1 week (wds have 600 points profit after 3 weeks)

Will look to update results again towards end of September.

dow swing trade - are you long or short ?

Off on hols so results since last update (3 weeks) :

Dow Swing trade - 1 trade in progress currently 40 points down
Forex - 250 points profit
9pm scalp - £55 profit from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 350 points profit
Intra day test trades - now been 51 trades, all winners, with profit 1850 x initial stake

Wds also recently started weekly forex & general test trades:
Forex - about break even after 3 weeks
General - 200 points profit after 1 week (wds have 600 points profit after 3 weeks)

Will look to update results again towards end of September.

I've taken a trail recently after looking at the current thread, i was just observing their Intraday Trade Prices - and they are Magic, i've observed only for 2 days and can really say they are Magic... simply awesome. they have also sent me 2 intra day live alerts, but was not able to trade them, need to change my mail I.D, so the mail alert comes directly to Mobile...

it would be great if they can deliver their intraday alerts by messenger or twitter. i've missed both their intraday calls, both of them hit target

I've taken a trail recently after looking at the current thread, i was just observing their Intraday Trade Prices - and they are Magic, i've observed only for 2 days and can really say they are Magic... simply awesome. they have also sent me 2 intra day live alerts, but was not able to trade them, need to change my mail I.D, so the mail alert comes directly to Mobile...

Doesn't it take a minimum 3 months - 6 months testing in order to come to a useful conclusion?

2 days?

Hi
Have you tried marketvistaa.com.

Just looked at marketvistaa.com website. Do you really think anyone would pay for even a trial period with this lot , when payments are to be sent via Western Union to a Mr Bazuaye in Lagos , Nigeria ?????

Not for me thanks !!!!!!

Not posted for a while so thought would give a quick update on my results for past 3 months:

Dow swings = 120 points profit
9pm scalp = £340 profit
Sunday gaps = 290 points profit
Forex set and forget = 380 points profit
Monday set and forget = 400 points profit
Intra day alerts = 1,600 points profit (includes 1,200 points in past 3 weeks on 4 forex trades)

Will look to do another update end of Jan.

Since I last posted in August I've signed up to all WDS signals and now trade full time. Results have been superb with all their signals in profit. From beginning of August to xmas 9pm signals brought in another £500, swings 120 points, forex 800 points, monday morning 1400 points and intra day alerts over 1000 points!

Been a great start to this year aswell with 9pm up £100, monday mornings up 100 points and forex up over 500 points in 2 weeks! The intra day levels they provide have also been very useful for identifying entry/target/stop areas for trades I enter following my own strategy.

Overall great service, great profits, bargain price. Long may it continue!

Results since my last update:

Dow swings = 60 points profit (2 trades, 1 still in progress)
9pm scalp = £175 profit
Sunday gaps = 65 points profit
Forex set and forget = 600 points profit
Monday set and forget = 60 points profit
Intra day alerts = 50 points profit

Results since my last update:

Dow swings = 60 points profit (2 trades, 1 still in progress)
9pm scalp = £175 profit
Sunday gaps = 65 points profit
Forex set and forget = 600 points profit
Monday set and forget = 60 points profit
Intra day alerts = 50 points profit

Thanks for the updates, keep them coming.

Quite a drop in the intraday alerts from last month.

Is the `forex set and forget` a daily service?

Thanks

How do you use intraday price levels? I lost money by following this. But WDS are saying from member's feedback avg profit was 350 points last week.
When the price goes up through h2 how far it is likely to up to before comes down again? If it goes up to h1 and comes down how far is it likely to come down to before it goes back up?
forex daily set and forget is really good. But the weekly one's risk to reward ratio is very high.