Intra day alerts = 500 points profit

Results since last update:

Dow swings = 0
9pm scalp = £335 profit
Sunday gaps = 100 points profit
Forex set and forget = 200 points loss
Monday set and forget = 280 points profit
Intra day alerts = 500 points profit

My friend some of your figures seem bogus , because you are stating more then even what the official figures are from WDS for the month of march , pls clarify ?

My friend some of your figures seem bogus , because you are stating more then even what the official figures are from WDS for the month of march , pls clarify ?

Not sure you've read my post correctly. My figures are since my last update which was at the end of January so cover about 6 weeks to mid March, they are not for the month of March.

My next update will probably be towards the end of April.

Not sure you've read my post correctly. My figures are since my last update which was at the end of January so cover about 6 weeks to mid March, they are not for the month of March.

My next update will probably be towards the end of April.

Thanks for clearing that up, i thought u were tallking about the current month, my mistake

I've just started with these guys... I've had mixed results so far.. some wins, some losses and up but by only a whisker! Time will tell!

Does anyone know how these alerts are formulated?

Since my last post in mid January signals have continued to perform well. 9pm signals up another £550, no closed swings (one in progress about break even), monday mornings up over 600 points, forex set & forget up 50 points (not great but profit is profit) , sunday gaps up 140 points and intraday alerts up over 800 points!

newtrader - i am curious about their intraday service. previous years results and this look a little too good to be true .. could you tell me more about it please? (ie markets involved, trading times, the results you averaged etc)

cheers

k