Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stopping someone (ME) opening a demo account and then giving W.S the password, then letting him trade it the way he trades his own account. If he's making the calls in real time and taking them on the demo too then there can be no arguments as the trades will all be time stamped.

Everyone's a winner, poor old Wallstreets little fingers can have a rest, you can all get to see how he averages in and exactly how many points he makes.

Why doesn't everyone just learn to trade on their own :idea:

...imbeciles who need to be mollycoddled...forever chasing the next great 'setup' thread or vendor promising fortunes... :rolleyes:

This is all I see in here
"teach me to trade"
Crying like a Baby. - YouTube

Ram ya tammy back up there girls! shirley that's the bestest way for everyone invuvlad...

Why doesn't everyone just learn to trade on their own

You know what Mr Socco would say :) although I suspect there's a variety of reasons.

Threads like this are a bit of a moral dilema, do you try to protect the unwary by pointing out the obvious smoke and mirrors that we've seen time after time, or do you just turn a blind eye and enjoy the lulz.

I guess that the time when T2W is at its very best is when the more experienced participants decide to do both :LOL:

Personally I'd be extremely p1ssed off with WS1928's games if I'd voluntered my time to independantly evaluate these calls. Lets not forget its in his interests that the independant verification establishes his credability. You'd think he'd take the time and effort to work through some of these issues rather than constantly misrepresenting people, claiming their results are independantly verifying the results he's claiming, when this most clearly is not the case.

He deserves to be exposed simply for that reason alone.

so lets deal with the different scenarios

Scenario 1 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I trade 4/5 contracts on average

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5500 as price goes to 5499 ..I managed to average all 5 contracts. i start with 2 contracts and then go long 1 contract a time anywhere in that region until i get 5 contracts long

avg = 5505

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5475

market rally 5520

stop loss now amended to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5540

and i knock off 2/3 for +40 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 60

I honestly can't believe I am doing this , as it is common sense !! I'm just shocked that I have to explain this .....Traders are supposed to be sharp people

So to keep things simple: How many points profit do you report that on your website as?

So to keep things simple: How many points profit do you report that on your website as?

simple answer

go to September 29th 2011 on my blog

I gave live calls for the month , please go back and tell me how many points I accumulated and what my accuracy rate is ??
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

The proof is all there for honest and unbiased eyes to see?

with regards to the comments posted below, they are so childish and novice in nature that they are not worth a reply.

I think most of you spend more time on here than on your trading accounts ...hehe!!

you all love me really , dont you ? admit it...hehe!!

simple answer.

You gave a hypotehtical example. I don't know if that's a real trade or not so i'm not going to waste my time going through there looking for something which doesn't exist.

Simple answer: xx/xxx?

Just save your fingers the work and hit 2 or 3 keys on the number pad and we can move on.

You gave a hypotehtical example. I don't know if that's a real trade or not so i'm not going to waste my time going through there looking for something which doesn't exist.

Simple answer: xx/xxx?

Just save your fingers the work and hit 2 or 3 keys on the number pad and we can move on.

again another excuse not to accept my success

no problem I know that your heart is diseased like the others and it is hard for you to accept other peoples success

Good luck with your trading

again another excuse not to accept my success

no problem I know that your heart is diseased like the others and it is hard for you to accept other peoples success

Good luck with your trading

You know it'd have been easier to just type a few numbers than all of the affliction crap?

Successful traders to me don't make their money selling calls to people for £50/month. I'm in contact regularly with successful people and don't despise them or feel ill towards them. You just need to cut out all the affliction stuff, you're not Moses/Jesus/Gandhi/Dalai Lama/a palestinian in Israel(?) and according to you it's all god's work anyway so why would anyone give you £50/month?

Why is there always some mystery attached to things like this. Why are there always unanswered questions, it's the easiest thing in the world to prove however there's always a reason not to, always some doubt as to what's going on.

What was I saying?

You know it'd have been easier to just type a few numbers than all of the affliction crap?

Successful traders to me don't make their money selling calls to people for £50/month. I'm in contact regularly with successful people and don't despise them or feel ill towards them. You just need to cut out all the affliction stuff, you're not Moses/Jesus/Gandhi/Dalai Lama/a palestinian in Israel(?) and according to you it's all god's work anyway so why would anyone give you £50/month?

that is the most fundamental misunderstanding that you have, hence your inferior intellect.

I have never till this day .......please go to ever one of my posts!! I have never said I am selling a signal service

Anyone who comes to for a signal service I tell them to go away ?
I explain to them that it is a live analysis , it is a service designed to teach you in real time how I trade so you can become successful ??

Do you not read my posts ?

OK masquerade , I give you the offer of going onto the Live analysis service for free and to write an independent review ??

do you agree?

You know what Mr Socco would say :) although I suspect there's a variety of reasons.

Threads like this are a bit of a moral dilema, do you try to protect the unwary by pointing out the obvious smoke and mirrors that we've seen time after time, or do you just turn a blind eye and enjoy the lulz.

I guess that the time when T2W is at its very best is when the more experienced participants decide to do both :LOL:

Personally I'd be extremely p1ssed off with WS1928's games if I'd voluntered my time to independantly evaluate these calls. Lets not forget its in his interests that the independant verification establishes his credability. You'd think he'd take the time and effort to work through some of these issues rather than constantly misrepresenting people, claiming their results are independantly verifying the results he's claiming, when this most clearly is not the case.

He deserves to be exposed simply for that reason alone.

I do not know why he is doing this. The others, much as I empathise with them, are doing it to satisfy their own curiosity as to his authenicity. All he has to do is shut up and keep a dignified silence. That s the best way to get rid of unwanted posters. He should not have bothered to post on this thread in the first place

So yet again, instead of answering the question you increase the chances of arthritis in your hands by typing such a lengthy reply & also feel the need to question my intelligence to avoid providing simple information. If your service is live analysis why are you just texting trades to people/telling them when to move stops rather than telling them the basis for entry decisions and why you're moving orders around?

I believe Shakone is doing a fair job and I am happy with his reportings. It is you who has the issue of why your profit runs into hundreds of pips this week and Shakone has failed to replicate such results. You seem hesitant to answer a simple questions in a straight forward manner and it leads me to think there's a good possibility that you have some creative accounting. Either way, I think you'd make a great politician the number of times you've dodged the question and i'm sure a phone call would just provide more opportunity to avoid the question.

So yet again, instead of answering the question you increase the chances of arthritis in your hands by typing such a lengthy reply & also feel the need to question my intelligence to avoid providing simple information. If your service is live analysis why are you just texting trades to people/telling them when to move stops rather than telling them the basis for entry decisions and why you're moving orders around?

I believe Shakone is doing a fair job and I am happy with his reportings. It is you who has the issue of why your profit runs into hundreds of pips this week and Shakone has failed to replicate such results. You seem hesitant to answer a simple questions in a straight forward manner and it leads me to think there's a good possibility that you have some creative accounting. Either way, I think you'd make a great politician the number of times you've dodged the question and i'm sure a phone call would just provide more opportunity to avoid the question.

avoid which question ??

I have provided you with a comprehensive answer on the concept of averaging. It took me an hour to type it out last night and I was awake till 4am

have you read my answer ?

Hello my friend ........my fingers have had some rest , so here we go !!

I will start by saying that i come from an academic background ..A levels and Economics degree at Manchester. I AM IN NO WAY ATTEMPTING TO PATRONISE YOU !! The concept I am going to explain is common sense, please dont take this a bad way but I think a lot of people on trade2win do not have any formal qualifications. A lot of traders on trade2win sound like punters turned traders who think they are betting on a horse...hence some very immature/childish remarks. I am 29 yrs old and I honestly feel like a grandfather on here at times due to childish comments I hear that lack any form of logic.

OK let me start by explaining the concept of market tops and bottoms because i honestly dont understand your level of intelligence. I have to assume you are beginners, because the questions you are putting forward would only come from a novice. The experienced traders on here understand where I am coming from and have sent numerous messages of appreciation.

The best trader in the world cant catch a top/bottom in a market but what he can do is spread his entry positions in order to get a good average. This is what Nicholas Santiago/Gareth Soloway do at Inthemoneystocks.com, this is something they have taught me to do.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a position, thereby increases your chances of an optimal entry. So for example if you trade at £10 a point , rather than enter full £10 @ 5510 , I would enter £2 a time @ 5510 , 5505, 5500 ,5506, 5514 = avg 5507 = optimal entry given the volatility in the market place.

I did A - Level mathematics at college, and trust me when you do stats 1, 2,3 and mechnanics 1,2,3......the concept of getting a smooth average is very important.

The chart explains the concept of averaging into a long and short

Scenario 1 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5500 as price goes to 5499 ..I managed to average all 5 contracts. i start with 2 contracts and then go long 1 contract a time anywhere in that region until i get 5 contracts long

avg = 5505

market rally 5520

market moves to 5540

I honestly can't believe I am doing this , as it is common sense !! I'm just shocked that I have to explain this .....Traders are supposed to be sharp people

Scenario 2 : I am long ftse from 5510 - 5500 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5475 , tgt = 5535 , 5545, 5555

I go long from 5510 and average in upto 5505 as price only goes to 5504, I have only managed to fill 3 contracts before market moves higher to 5514-5515. I then check my variables and see that market is not moving lower therefore I add the other 2 contracts @ 5514 and 5512

avg = 5510

market rally to 5525

stop loss now ameneded to b/e , all risk reduced from trade

market moves to 5535

and i knock off 2/3 for +25 , then last 1/3 left b/e

market moves to 5560 , then last 1/3 closed + 50

Scenario 3 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and average in upto 5515 as price spiked higher to 5517, I manage to get all 5 fills.

avg = 5512

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5495 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5482 , knock off 2/3 + 30 , last 1/3 b/e

market rally back upto 5512 = last 1/3 runner closed b/e

Scenario 4 : I am short ftse from 5500 - 5510 ..avg = 5505 , stop loss = 5535 , tgt = 5475, 5465 , 5455

I go short from 5500 and market drops immediately .......i check my variables and they are all showing immense weakness therefore i add my remaining shorts @ 5497 , 95, 94

avg = 5496

stop loss always remains stagnant @ 5535

market sells off to 5480 , stop loss now amended to b/e

market sells off to 5470 , knock off 2/3 + 26 , last 1/3 b/e

market sells off further to 5450 , last 1/3 closed + 46

and that is how I trade folks...I have explained all the scenarios to you !!

A classic example was today on FTSE ....live trade called in the morning on this thread ... long ftse from 5510 - 5500

I got in @ 5510 , 5505, 5501, 5496 , 5490

avg = 5502

stop loss remains stagnant @ 5465

market rally to 5535 , closed + 32

The whole concept here is that I identify a zone ......one can enter anywhere in that zone , but if one can get a smooth average in that zone it is better as it gives you an optimal entry. The choice is yours as a student ?

I am not here to hold your hand or tell you what level to buy exactly to the pip ??
That is what a signal service does ??? I am not a signal service , I am alive analysis service. I am telling you what I am doing on my trading account and where I am entering.

80% of time I am able to enter calmly and catch any false spikes and get a very good average.

This wide 10 point window entry then allows me to account for different broker spreads , volatility , time delays etc etc. So its a double benefit for me due to optimal entry and for students as they are able to get into trade if they wish.

I hope that clarifies my trading style.......this style is based on a high level of accuracy , my accuracy = > 90% so I am fine to trade it.

My service is called "Live Analysis service" . not signal service. I send out my entry area, with stop loss and exit in real time. I then explain in advance which way i expect the market to move based on intermarket analysis and fundamental news flow, this allows the student to learn in a practical way. I then send TA and FA arguments via email explaining why the market is expected to move higher/lower ...........

The markets hits my target ............I send out text to say i have taken profit and students can do whatever they want with that information. If they choose to follow, they do so at there own risk.

My job is to explain why the market is moving in real time .......I highlight all the variables they need to observe and learn in order to trade independently.

I empower my students by showing them how i do it in real time ???

My neck is on the line on every trade , every day , every week ???

I lead by example and then they follow and learn like a car driving lesson ??

Now tell me if i am ripping people off by charging them a small fee which is peanuts given the cost of learning/courses in this industry that go up to the thousands !!

For just £50 a month for a few months i can certainly make them an accomplished successful trader with a firm grounding of the stockmarket ???

answer above please read

avg = 5505

market rally 5520

market moves to 5540

One more time i'll go back to basics.

As you report in pips rather than £ we'll put the money aside. From the example above, i'm not disputing whether the above example is a profit or loss. For the purposes of your reporting for your site. How many pips did you make in the above trade?

One more time i'll go back to basics.

As you report in pips rather than £ we'll put the money aside. From the example above, i'm not disputing whether the above example is a profit or loss. For the purposes of your reporting for your site. How many pips did you make in the above trade?

I called this trade live with flasheart , on trade2win yesterday 1st December @

please go to trade2win and see the result...all live and in real time !!
all entry levels achieved

avg was 5502

position closed + 33

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

avoid which question ??

Here's a hypothetical scenario. You enter a trade with 3 lots

You close two lots at + 40.
You close the remaining lot at + 60

How many pips would you report that as on your website. Its a very simple question. And no I wont read your live calls thread :LOL:

"
Originally Posted by wallstreet1928
here is a live trade for you

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

long nasdaq = 2289 , upto 2279

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314
ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 ..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

now I let the market decide my fate"

Here's a hypothetical scenario. You enter a trade with 3 lots

You close two lots at + 40.
You close the remaining lot at + 60

How many pips would you report that as on your website. Its a very simple question. And no I wont read your live calls thread :LOL:

wallstreet,

Just answer the question, stop talking nonsense about racism and religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.