Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

It depends. What do you mean by substantiating?
From google, synonims:
prove show to be true give substance to support uphold bear out justify vindicate validate corroborate verify authenticate confirm endorse give credence to

Dear Johnny, I know you have me on Ignore but are peeping with one eye open and one hand on the door ready to bolt. Did you not think that sooner or later somebody other than Fibo would come along and call you on your generalities and Zero-specifics.

And the best you can do is ask him to "substantiate" .... ?

You have a golden opportunity, Johnny :)

Talk to me, Johnny.

op will be in ENEMY condition for a long duration. Its a good thing. Nothing negative about it, its all +ve. ALL CONDITIONS are based on just exactly what the op opened the door to

" It just feels right" = inner self takes the reins.

corollary:
the inner self has such high standards of Personal Ethics that he meters out a level of justice far higher than any human judge/court can - and dig this - upon himself, despite the fact that he is not in the driver seat but stuck under a rock and cannot drive the body - he will not let the entity driver get away scot-free with transgressions. The only way he knows to do this is to block incoming wherewithal in the hope that it will stop the entity in its tracks. Hence the CONDITIONS.

That's what I thought you meant. The answer is no, I won't be providing evidence. I never post details of my account and rarely what trades I'm in or have been in recently.

But I have posted details of my current and all my past strategies on this forum and on others. If its what you want I'll post them again here. Anyone who knows anything about trading will then be able to see whether I have made any money or not and not only that, they're free to use the strategy or adapt it any way they wish. All I ask is that if anyone spots any holes in it or if anyone makes it seriously more effective they just post their details here.

All anyone really wants is a god damn trade!
no ifs/buts/or's skirting around the issue,your trade size,your discipline,if you are wearing your lucky underwear,how much work you have put in,what are you watching,what are you reading,have you meditated today have you watched your diet and everything else but trading!
in that spirit heres a trade short ftse 7525 time BST 18.13
i dont trade after uk close,will come back to see how it pans out

All anyone really wants is a god damn trade!
no ifs/buts/or's skirting around the issue,your trade size,your discipline,if you are wearing your lucky underwear,how much work you have put in,what are you watching,what are you reading,have you meditated today have you watched your diet and everything else but trading!
in that spirit heres a trade short ftse 7525 time BST 18.13
i dont trade after uk close,will come back to see how it pans out

Excellent, Sir :)

How rare is such a post at T2W? ......... saved from the brink of E X T I N C T I O N or as they say in America, "just shy of too late"

hahahahaha, Africa coming in. Deeg eet Mahn, let's av some Rum. Soon some others will liven this graveyard up with the fine stuff coming out of Tanzania, Uganda and some Belgian Congo (Zaire) soukous. Is that too much to ask for? :) :) :)

Things are lookin up for Fibo

So when you said short, it wasnt just your ass on the line. You poor thing. I can understand why it must be difficult
Tell them you were wrong they will still love you

Dearest Malagutti,

My failed SPY trade is posted in MY thread but I will repeat it here so YOU learn why I said to you to be specific.

You said, "I'm LONG SPX" You left it at that. No numbers, nothing. Since I know you are are 2-min. trader, so you got boomeranged the other day on my post of the trendline breakdown. But since you do not post that or any details, almost all newbies reading your posts would think, "look at this KING, he's been LONG since the 2008 low, (which by the way was the low of 666, another name for the Devil (BEAR playing with America = warning, he's got his foot in the door).

malagutti knows as they all know that he or anyone of them could be writing what the op wrote in opening post. They ALL qualify. Jesus H Christ, they qualify in spades. The steady stream of newbies that pours into T2W & ET guarantees the newbies will learn these same bad habits, i.e. will be dead right from the starting gate. What a fck up! Bullmarket for morticians

Soon malagutti will state to Fibo - after the trendline breaks, "Fibo I was Short all along" .... circular motion with the right hand

Sunday morning: intended action for after open - might be too late, should have done so on Friday

SPY Short when/if <= 295.72 Stop 298.95 profit target = let it rip. 1st destination if short trade proceeds in my favor? 200-day ema @ 290.92
modus operandi: still throwing money at the bend in the trend, 1 losing trade recently documented here, perhaps this one too but the idea is to catch the turn in its infancy and get on the horse and ride. The early stages will be still in the bend in the trend so no force of the river can be determined - until we have a couple lower lows and lower highs and the 200-day is broken in earnest. This is the modus operandi.
Premise: BEAR market thread is the guide, still in full operation, no changes in CALL, no changes in expectations. BEAR was called as of the Jan 26th, 2018 TOP. Despite the higher marginal tops, nothing has changed for Fibo.
SHORT STANCE continues unabated.

:)
STOP calculation ignores all earthbound stupidity formulas and goes with "mild aborning tinge of pain in the gut of Fibo = Stop location" - at this stage of the game = early, the stop never sees the terror domain. That is seen only during the 3rd of 3rd when I go full power.:)

Always knowing to be prepared to write a column like that of the op for if/when I fail.

View attachment 264588

like this malagutti: see quoted text

Sunday morning: intended action for after open - might be too late, should have done so on Friday
SPY Short when/if <= 295.72 Stop 298.95 profit target = let it rip. 1st destination if short trade proceeds in my favor? 200-day ema @ 290.92

Result: Fibo got f****d.
LOSS

LOSS

SPY has thus far been defeating Fibo. Fibo has met his match. In frustration yesterday at 2 such failures in nailing the SPY short, Fibo in the depths of silence and meditation just fired off a request to inner self - yes, the same inner self that the op is talking about. I happened to have the chart of the London FTSE open on my screen.

Almost magically the right hand drew the grid on the London FTSE. It came out perfect. This message had to be from the HC (Higher Consciousness sent down to Inner Self) - the message was loud and clear.

"You are up against insurmountable forces going up against SPY - but you are on the right track. PAIN is part of the game. Learn Fibo, learn, you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

From Higher Consciousness to Inner Self to the right hand of fibo as if he was not even there, hahahahahahaha, wtf am I smoking? Maybe malagutti was right when he said, "you're 12, Fibo" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

London FTSE - the projection of the 1st wave to 423.6%, the level that Brian Jones was cheated out of by the 2 rascals, Jagger/Richards.

Not only the perfect hit at 423.6% but the corrective wave hit alll the levels of fibonacci resistance on the same grid and stopped at the golden ratio, 61.8%

London FTSE also from HC with a twist, using the retracement grid as an Extension grid

There's more but this will do for now.

for op ..........................

you're on to something of massive import ....................... the inner self. And HE has a direct line to the HC (Higher Consciousness). HC knows that Inner Self would ask for money or material things, so anytime a request goes topside, it is given an auto priority rush.

Now that my dear friend is how I define Divine Efficiency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use it, brother, use it. The clowns blindly going after MONEY are going the wrong way! HOME is the other way

sorry, should read

HC knows that Inner Self would NOT ask for money or material things, so anytime a request goes topside, it is given an auto priority rush.

LOSS
Dearest Malagutti,

My failed SPY trade is posted in MY thread but I will repeat it here so YOU learn why I said to you to be specific.

You said, "I'm LONG SPX" You left it at that. No numbers, nothing. Since I know you are are 2-min. trader, so you got boomeranged the other day on my post of the trendline breakdown. But since you do not post that or any details, almost all newbies reading your posts would think, "look at this KING, he's been LONG since the 2008 low, (which by the way was the low of 666, another name for the Devil (BEAR playing with America = warning, he's got his foot in the door).

I'm long and I gave you the price i was long. and im trading an ETF of the S&P, so all that was pretty clear
sorry, I say "I'm trading", one of your earlier comments was I dont trade...
anyway, there are two ways of looking at this.
1) I'm long at xxx. stop loss xxx im long because xxx. im going to start a thread about it. and anyone who disagrees with me has a herd mentality, shopped at Elite trader wets himself because price has gone down a couple of % blah blah blah. T2Win is a graveyard, ignoring is for puss***.
2) ive been long since late May (i count recall exactly when, i could look it up but its unimportant exactly when). have nothing to prove to anyone. couldn't give a flying monkeys whether anyone knows about my "trade" or not, feels no reason why anyone other than my broker should know. I dont need a thread I have absolutely ZERO to prove to anyone other than myself. has grown up past the point of requiring "attention"

for someone who doesn't trade, someone who only follows a herd, someone who is a pus** somehow has got the direction right. anyway, from someone who doesn't trade blah de blah de blah I know you will get over it eventually. it happens to everyone. some of us have just a different way of dealing with it.
as for 2min trader...not sure what you're referring to. not sure i care. refer to personality type 2 above

if anyone wants to know the method i use, just simply ask me. I help loads of people, but i'd rather help them learn for themselves. telling someone what to do, where to get out and why, helps noone.

ok, so back to you as thats what these threads are about...have you spoken to your parents yet?

I'm long and I gave you the price i was long. and im trading an ETF of the S&P, so all that was pretty clear
1) I'm long at xxx. stop loss xxx im long because xxx. im going to start a thread about it. and anyone who disagrees with me has a herd mentality, shopped at Elite trader wets himself because price has gone down a couple of % blah blah blah. T2Win is a graveyard, ignoring is for puss***.
2) ive been long since late May (i count recall exactly when, i could look it up but its unimportant exactly when). have nothing to prove to anyone. couldn't give a flying monkeys whether anyone knows about my "trade" or not, feels no reason why anyone other than my broker should know. I dont need a thread I have absolutely ZERO to prove to anyone other than myself. has grown up past the point of requiring "attention"

for someone who doesn't trade, someone who only follows a herd, someone who is a pus** somehow has got the direction right. anyway, from someone who doesn't trade blah de blah de blah I know you will get over it eventually. it happens to everyone. some of us have just a different way of dealing with it.
as for 2min trader...not sure what you're referring to. not sure i care. refer to personality type 2 above

if anyone wants to know the method i use, just simply ask me. I help loads of people, but i'd rather help them learn for themselves. telling someone what to do, where to get out and why, helps noone.

ok, so back to you as thats what these threads are about...have you spoken to your parents yet?

Brother malagutti, I am so ecstatic that you are still talking to me, that when I saw your post, even before reading it, I fell off my chair and had to walk around the block. Love you, brother.

So down to business at hand: Multiple paragraphs and not ONE single number. Only generalities and hocus-pocus - in a trading forum with a name, TRADE to WIN Q.E.D. :):):):):)

(1) <<<< I'm long and I gave you the price i was long>>>> Where? And what was it? And even if so, you gave it to me AFTER the fact. Wake up! Post your trade in real time in the here and now.

(2) <<<<< one of your earlier comments is I don't trade <<<<<< Correct. You pussyfoot like this with no realtime entry, you are a POSER, a PRETENDER. Its that simple, brother.

(3) >>>>> shopped at Elite trader wets himself because price has gone down a couple of % blah blah blah. T2Win is a graveyard, ignoring is for puss***.<<<<<<< Correct! You and Johnny (tomorton) are the lead steers f**in this place up and making it a total sham. Fck** TRADE 2 Win with no entires/exits/numbers just generalities. In real life if you worked at my outfit, you'd be sent to the dungeon for 30 days or fired on the spot. Incompetence to the nth degree. Indefensible position yet you continue to justify the numberless non-existent, sliding fudge-able entry.

(4) Your point #2 is what I get from girls all the time, so I'll ignore it because just one passionate kiss and its forgotten, so shallow is the complaint.

(5) >>>>>> if anyone wants to know the method i use, just simply ask me.<<<<<< OK, so I am asking you. Post a trade in real time.

(6) >>>> have you spoken to your parents yet? <<<<< girlie talk as explained earlier.

Love you, brother. Come play with me, malagutti, come play with the 12-yr old Fibo. :)

............have nothing to prove to anyone. couldn't give a flying monkeys whether anyone knows about my "trade" or not, feels no reason why anyone other than my broker should know. I dont need a thread I have absolutely ZERO to prove to anyone other than myself..........

.......in spades :)

They know nothing about fish and chips that's for sure!
I dunno you know....I thought that point about beer batter made sense, though to be fair, I don't think I've ever eaten fish and chips from a chippie that had the fish done in breadcrumbs. I associate those with offerings you'd find on a plate and maybe even eaten with cutlery. Perhaps we need a thread on this - something we can all get our teeth into........