who wants 8 years of intraday data for free!!!

momo

hi everyone,

i have purchased 8 years of intraday data for the 6 major currency pairs. the data is scrubbed and has no gaps, spikes etc.....

i dont have the slighest clue how to program nor do i have enough money to buy a backtesting program.

i am proposing to anyone out there that can help me, this;

- i give you the 8 years of intraday data
- i give you the rules to my 4 simple systems

in exchange for

- you test/optimize my systems

my systems are very simple ( 2/3 rules each) and i have not seen anything like them on here. i have tested them manually going back 6 months and the gross profits exceed the gross losses on average by a ratio of 2.1:1.

i initially thought i could do it all manually but after spending the last 2 and half months staying up to 2/3am i realised i need to work smarter not harder.

anyone out there that could help me, i would greatly appreciate if you could help a aspiring trader.

thankyou very much.
momo.

Hi

I have programmed a number of test strategies over S&P data, which could be modified
to run over currency pairs with new rules.

PM me with an idea of the rules you need programming and info you require and I will take a look. I have quite a lot of historical data, so would need yours for checking purposes.

Regards

Hi momo

I have written a number of highly complex backtesters. If you PM me the gist of your strategies (exact details not required), to include entry, exit, sizing etc, I will let you know if it is do-able.

Regards
rog1111