Dow Jones Intraday Data???

Hi,
I'm writing my diploma thesis on data analysis, and I need intraday data (1 min or 5 min)
from an US index like Dow Jones 30, Nasdaq, S&P 500 or else.
Does anyone know where to get such data for free?
The time period is not so important, the main thing is to get 2-3 months of intraday data!
Thanks for ideas/help!

Kind Regards,
Andreas

pedro01

1,059 149
Hi,
I'm writing my diploma thesis on data analysis, and I need intraday data (1 min or 5 min)
The time period is not so important, the main thing is to get 2-3 months of intraday data!
Thanks for ideas/help!

Kind Regards,
Andreas

PM me - I'll give it to you for free.

paciii

1 0
I also need a DJI intraday data for 6months or a year

PM me - I'll give it to you for free.

for verifying my trading analysis model. Searched a thousand sites and couldn't get it.
I will really appreciate it if you can share it with me.
I need historical intraday data with volume for indices DJI and SP500 if you have, 6 months or longer (the best 1 year). I only have 30 days data.
thanks a lot.

pramod100

1 0
I have last 2 months dow intraday charts downloaded from cnbc.com if you need send me a mail at [email protected]

I am attaching one sample chart ...
attached..

Hi,
Thanks for ideas/help!

Kind Regards,
Andreas

Attachments

• Dow2009Oct14.gif
    Dow2009Oct14.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 518

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock