Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

To be continued, dear Malagutti, gots to go do some stupid stuff now, talk later. Try not to miss me. :)

So when you said short, it wasnt just your ass on the line. You poor thing. I can understand why it must be difficult
Tell them you were wrong they will still love you

Nighty night little one. Someone will play with you tonight I'm sure. Mind the Catholics though

Thread placed back on track by Fibo - diversions are to be expected but mostly by attacks directed at Fibo - All attacks welcome. But this is op's moment. What if this is an Angel who has come to test who will come forth and help this man? Obviously here the Angel will see that the op's own kind killed him more. But there was a fella from across the pond who came to help, sincerely. Offer still stands, meager qualifications notwithstanding.

So, what if its an Angel?

Well, if it is so, then Fibo has earned a surprise help return flow somewhere in the future when he hisself is down and out - this op will reciprocate - in angel form of course

the Brits kicked the water out of Fibo's hand. That sweet water became holy water even though spilled.

The op (or Angel) reciprocates when Fibo is on his knees down and out

So when you said short, it wasnt just your ass on the line. You poor thing. I can understand why it must be difficult

You keep shooting yourself in the foot by misduplicating me ....................... see opening post of the thread at ET, linked here at T2W on 1st page for the paragraph ...............

"No friends' money being thrown in yet even though they are begging me to place it short. My reply is firm, "only when December lows are taken out for Dow/Nas/SPX/Trans"

So, malagutti, no money of my friends or parents or brothers sisters was placed at risk. Such is the level of responsibility of Fibo. If anybody lost money during the bend in the trend, it would be only Fibo as the loser.

As you know from the thread here at T2W I not only did not lose money on that terrible, disgusting trade but actually profited from it - not by skill but by sheer luck. But the broker has to pay up regardless skill or luck. Angel intervened on my behalf

Get your facts straight malagutti when you come after Fibo. :):cool:

You are hurting yourself by being so audacious about being LONG the SPX. Let's put aside the fact that you don't trade, you just talk the walk here like everyone else. But if you did LONG SPX you are indeed a very foolish man, so foolish indeed that you confirm everything I have said about you being a HERD member.

Let me s-plain .........

Warren Buffets and George Soros cardinal Law of markets is: buy when there is blood in the streets (bottoms) and sell (run for cover) when there is crazy optimism and euphoria (Tops). The Law of Herding also states the same: the Herd is always cott on the wrong side of the market at tops/bottoms and slaughtered.

You're doing the exact same thing the HERD has done since biblical times and perished because of such stupidity, yet you continue to revel in it and brag about it. That makes you a very special kind of ......................

SELL, SELL, SELL January 26th 2018 was the TOP. Markets have gone nowhere fast since then, just hovering at or near the marginally higher top. Its called the time facator wastage of money that could be put to much better use like for example into another trade that is shining.

Wake up malagutti. Your friend, Fibo will not have any pleasure if you take a big hit in the markets. Its called karma.

malagutti, see SPX. Por malagutti does not even see the inherent danger of whaat Price is doing. Tracing out a tsunami top. Its called a topping Pattern. So many months it has given warning but the HERD ignores it all. Pity the families of such idiots. Goddamn how the wives must suffer from such stupid husbands who throw their ass at the rhino and challenge it.

markets have gone nowhere since Fibo called the top. Look at the beauty of the top call thus far. Now of course if the market takes off and rockets higher then we have a different story. Will post that too. ain't afraid to be wrong.

the yahoo from across the pond along with others of his ilk are responsible for keeping you Empire losers ALIVE. Look how low you dummies have sunk from having so much and fckin it all up so rapidly. Sheesh! Were it not for us, China and Russia would already have rolled in the tanks and nailed your asses to the wall.

Be grateful, deadbeats. :cool::cool:

excellent wind up .. .......loving it dude .....N

the yahoo from across the pond along with others of his ilk are responsible for keeping you Empire losers ALIVE. Look how low you dummies have sunk from having so much and fckin it all up so rapidly. Sheesh! Were it not for us, China and Russia would already have rolled in the tanks and nailed your asses to the wall.

Be grateful, deadbeats. :cool::cool:
Oh yeah, well if it wasn't for us, the United States wouldn't be united, in the area now occupied by America there would be several shithole countries speaking either French or Spanish. Ungrateful colonials... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, well if it wasn't for us, the United States wouldn't be united, in the area now occupied by America there would be several shithole countries speaking either French or Spanish. Ungrateful colonials... :rolleyes:

I can add to your short list:

(1) If it wasn't for the United States, Deutsche and Jap would be the languages spoken in London.

(2) If it wasn't for the United States we the people would never have the opportunity to witness how a rogue wave rises to such towering heights from a mere 6 inches

(3) If it wasn't for the United States we the people would never have the opportunity to notice how UK kowtows obediently to the Master even when knowing its morally wrong and their own people dissent. From an Empire down to a mere servant. Shocking.

(4) If it wasn't for the USA, what would be the pre-market news update heading every damn day? "Sorry folks, we cannot with any degree of certainty state where the FTSE will open - because there is NO United States of America.

I saved the best for last ..................................

(#) United Kingdom is a beautiful place, such lovely people IMHO, love it, always have, always will. The same I do declare about the United States of America.

However there is one glaring aspect in the realm of accomplishments

The former vs the latter in this regard is equal to a frog's pu**y vs the Panama Canal

Who's next? :)

But there is a downside to being the United States w.r.t. UK

I don't got the words ........................

malagutti knows as they all know that he or anyone of them could be writing what the op wrote in opening post. They ALL qualify. Jesus H Christ, they qualify in spades. The steady stream of newbies that pours into T2W & ET guarantees the newbies will learn these same bad habits, i.e. will be dead right from the starting gate. What a fck up! Bullmarket for morticians

Soon malagutti will state to Fibo - after the trendline breaks, "Fibo I was Short all along" .... circular motion with the right hand

Sunday morning: intended action for after open - might be too late, should have done so on Friday

SPY Short when/if <= 295.72 Stop 298.95 profit target = let it rip. 1st destination if short trade proceeds in my favor? 200-day ema @ 290.92
modus operandi: still throwing money at the bend in the trend, 1 losing trade recently documented here, perhaps this one too but the idea is to catch the turn in its infancy and get on the horse and ride. The early stages will be still in the bend in the trend so no force of the river can be determined - until we have a couple lower lows and lower highs and the 200-day is broken in earnest. This is the modus operandi.
Premise: BEAR market thread is the guide, still in full operation, no changes in CALL, no changes in expectations. BEAR was called as of the Jan 26th, 2018 TOP. Despite the higher marginal tops, nothing has changed for Fibo.
SHORT STANCE continues unabated.

:)
STOP calculation ignores all earthbound stupidity formulas and goes with "mild aborning tinge of pain in the gut of Fibo = Stop location" - at this stage of the game = early, the stop never sees the terror domain. That is seen only during the 3rd of 3rd when I go full power.:)

Always knowing to be prepared to write a column like that of the op for if/when I fail.

Observation provides high probability outcome

if not all, for sure most, break one significant giant rule - they go in undercapitalized. These will all die fast.

Entertainment only, clowns, try not to get all bent out of shape

From post #90 in line with reply to Dowser .............

(4) If it wasn't for the USA, what would be the pre-market news update heading every damn day? "Sorry folks, we cannot with any degree of certainty state where the FTSE will open - because there is NO United States of America.

Today's News

Poor UK, just cannot stand on her own 2 feet. At 1 ft in height, Is it any wonder then that there is so much covert hostility towards the country that is skyscraper tall, so tall that one stains one's neck to catch a glimpse of the top and even when one does cott it, it becomes evanescent.

My sympathies. Such allies. We are so lucky not to have already been shot in the back. :):):)

At least with ISIS we know exactly where we stand. :)

If op makes a comeback to trading/investing he might have to tilt the focus to SHORT ................

London FTSE has made it to the 78.6% retracement mark. Can she take out the Top? I hope so. Because if she doesn't its going to be a sad day for Americanos because her wrath will know no bounds and the blame game will accelerate.

The implication of the wave numbers 1 and 2 shown, if proven correct, will mark the absolute total end of the Empire, terminatedly. There will be no further comebacks. The pattern is negated only if the TOP shown is exceeded. Like the Dow Theory, when such happens (i.e. top exceeded) the slate is redrawn and we start anew with a new slate. So let's hope the top is taken out and London gets a breather.

op will note that as bullish and yippie kai yeh the cats at T2W are along with other cats in government, there is a glaring fault in their thought-ing ........ see monthly chart of London FTSE. Girlie has gone nowhere since 1999 ..... slight marginal top is the best she could do in 20 years

Behold the trendines, one from the 1970s low, the other more accurate which shows a crack in the floor that is also confirmed by the Relative Strength index. (Monthly)

Poor London boys. BEAR got his hands on the chain. Pray, pray, pray. I'll pray too. Say what? Why the heck should I pray? I pray because when shit like this goes down, some other brown or black country will take it in the yazoo with millions of deaths on a whim. that's just the way it is. But nobody talks about this glaring gaping oddity no more. So which one will it be?

never gone away Fibo, never gone away. Just here to help wherever i can.
and as for posting trades, i'm still long the S&P thanks
View attachment 264537
go on, tell us more about herd mentality

malagutti's bum hurts right about now. I will pray that Fibo's trendline on the 1H posted in BEAR thread will save him.

Poor malagutti :) What a way to go thru' a trading life - sliding indefinite entries and exits and when the move is complete, just go to the broker and adjust the entry/exit to show a profit and NEVER have a losing trade

Are my prayers working in real time? I don't know but it appears the 1H bar went green. Malgutti might get a reprieve.

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do or what they are up against. :):)

constantly referring to yourself in the 3rd, low self esteem, the need to call out everyone, the need to be right
you're 12 Fibo..."come play malagutti" just about sums it up.

you got it wrong Fibo, deal with it. you got chucked out of ET, deal with it

these are your issues Fibo, not mine. no, i wont be "playing" you got it wrong Fibo. you got it wrong, mate

if they dont play, they're a chicken...another ET herdist right?
you're 12 Fibo

show us you can be an adult....go on I dare you... i double dare you

you have issues Fibo, deal with them.

>>>>>>>>
constantly referring to yourself in the 3rd, low self esteem, the need to call out everyone, the need to be right
you're 12 Fibo..."come play malagutti" just about sums it up. <<<<<<<

Come play Malagutti, come play with brother Fibo. Open the floodgates of money for yourself. You have no idea what Fibo can do for you - and why would he? Because he likes you, that's why. Beer? Double team hunting the soft stuff in London? I'll fly down and we'll get Sam and we knock down some antelopes together. Come on Man, those who take this shit too seriously, LOSE.:):):)

>>>>>>>>
you're 12 Fibo..."come play malagutti" just about sums it up. <<<<<<<

Come play Malagutti, come play with brother Fibo. Open the floodgates of money for yourself. You have no idea what Fibo can do for you - and why would he? Because he likes you, that's why. Beer? Double team hunting the soft stuff in London? I'll fly down and we'll get Sam and we knock down some antelopes together. Come on Man, those who take this shit too seriously, LOSE.:):):)

One would be blessed for beers. Count me in.

Antelopes, elephants and cougars.

Thrusters at the ready.