Active day and swing traders

Splitlink said:
BE VERY CAREFUL OF RBS ON RESULTS DAY. I was long RBS on results day last year. They went up for 2 or 3 hours afterwards and then started to slide back from a high of 1828, I think, to about 1815 by lunch time. This is approximate, after all, a year has passed! Still, there was time to get out that day before the big slide.

The results last year were excellent so don't be misled into leaving them to look at other shares! :cheesy:

Split

The results will be just as impressive this year....but is that enough? :rolleyes:

hi all

although many of u might say uk stocks rarely move, i am an active trader in UK stocks in the last 8 years (and still learning from other traders and my own mistakes). in order to generate more interest in our market, i would like to start a thread where u and me can discuss the stocks we are trading during the day, week or month.

at the moment i am long in blt, rbs, and itv, but short in hbos, ici, rtr, nrk, and i will let u know once i exit any of these positions or enter into new positions. i hope u would do the same too to show what stocks ur in or out intraday or week or month.

pls dont be shy to share with us, it does not matter if u were right or wrong in choosing the stocks we are here to generate interest and lets share ur ideas. also it does not matter u are a real trader of just a demo trader pls join in.

cheers
interested to know your daily set up parameters?
regards