Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

"They kiss Fibo and embrace him"...because your parents didn't

We've got there at last! There you go mate, there you go. Let it all out now. Your first step to getting better.

Deal with them now, talk to them. Tell them you still love them. Yes embrace them. The kids that bullied you at school...embrace them too

You can grow now

constantly referring to yourself in the 3rd, low self esteem, the need to call out everyone, the need to be right
you're 12 Fibo..."come play malagutti" just about sums it up.

you got it wrong Fibo, deal with it. you got chucked out of ET, deal with it

these are your issues Fibo, not mine. no, i wont be "playing" you got it wrong Fibo. you got it wrong, mate

if they dont play, they're a chicken...another ET herdist right?
you're 12 Fibo

show us you can be an adult....go on I dare you... i double dare you

you have issues Fibo, deal with them.

All true, teenager, several psychological issues, 3rd person bla bla. all true. :):) Loooooow self-esteem, hahahaha. But this is a trading forum called Trade to Win. Where are the real traders? There are none.

The story about traders:
:)
These beautiful magnificent yachts are owned by the brokers. Fibo then asks, "but where are the yachts of the customers (traders)? hahahahahaha, there are none, never will be.

Oh and Malagutti, you will note that even in losses my trades always have an entry/stop/exit in real time and so on and from the looks of it I am the only one in T2W entire history who has had a losing trade or trades. :):) I just can't stop the mirth.

I'm in Trading Kindergarten. Fellas, the cat is out the bag now. There are no more secrets to reveal. Fibo has uncovered the score that the Media and magazines on trading have thus far been totally unable to do. Thousands of articles on traders losing to the extent of 95% bla bla but nobody till now has the whole psychological puzzle solved the way Fibo has just accomplished - and all in 2 months flat. Fck**g unbelievable.

Guys, I ain't mad at you, I'm grateful for the education in Herd Psychology. But you gotta understand that often times its going to get mean and downright argumentative when a lone rider goes up against a MOB. So settle down and relax. It was a nice game. Mission is accomplished.

"They kiss Fibo and embrace him"...because your parents didn't

We've got there at last! There you go mate, there you go. Let it all out now. Your first step to getting better.

Deal with them now, talk to them. Tell them you still love them. Yes embrace them. The kids that bullied you at school...embrace them too

You can grow now

:):):):) Love you brother

All true, teenager, several psychological issues, 3rd person bla bla. all true. :):) Loooooow self-esteem, hahahaha. But this is a trading forum called Trade to Win. Where are the real traders? There are none.

The story about traders:
These beautiful magnificent yachts are owned by the brokers. Fibo then asks, "but where are the yachts of the customers (traders)? hahahahahaha, there are none, never will be.

Oh and Malagutti, you will note that even in losses my trades always have an entry/stop/exit in real time and so on and from the looks of it I am the only one in T2W entire history who has had a losing trade or trades. :):) I just can't stop the mirth.

I'm in Trading Kindergarten. Fellas, the cat is out the bag now. There are no more secrets to reveal. Fibo has uncovered the score that the Media and magazines on trading have thus far been totally unable to do. Thousands of articles on traders losing to the extent of 95% bla bla but nobody till now has the whole psychological puzzle solved the way Fibo has just accomplished - and all in 2 months flat. Fck**g unbelievable.

Guys, I ain't mad at you, I'm grateful for the education in Herd Psychology. But you gotta understand that often times its going to get mean and downright argumentative when a lone rider goes up against a MOB. So settle down and relax. It was a nice game. Mission is accomplished.
Hey fibo, what's your strategy?

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk

We know Fibo, we know. Let it all out mate
You're the only true trader. Got it, let it all out. Herd, yes yes lots of them.
You got it now mate. You got it
You got it.

He's been trolling this forum for years under multiple usernames! Just join me and block him. Hes' a loser!

Incorrect Sir. I've only trolled ET :):):):):) 9 times and ain't done yet.

Trolling is an accomplishment to me, its so much fun. But I cannot accept the award for trolling at T2W. I didn't do it. This is probably the only time in my life I am NOT GUILTY! :):)

Say what? Fibo a loser? Hahahahahaha, that's what I've been trying to convince all my friends about me, a 5-time loser, broke to the bone 5 times, one time down to 10 bucks, bought a sandwich and had no money left. Nobody believes me. :)

We know Fibo, we know. Let it all out mate
You're the only true trader. Got it, let it all out. Herd, yes yes lots of them.
You got it now mate. You got it
You got it.

Not good enough malagutti, I asked you to come play. Let's trade the SPY here for a week on the 5-min. chart. Come on Man, what do you say? It will be fun. All real time trades. If I win you gots to kiss me and make up. Fair? :)

We believe you Fibo. You gotta believe in yourself though buddy. Your parents probably did too they just couldn't express themselves
Talk to them buddy.

Malagutti,

you said you're here to help. Where's the help for this particular op? I've read some of your posts. All gross generalizations. No specifics. Think about it malagutti - you want to help but your kind and the lot of you are doing a gross disservice to the newbies who come in to learn. They depend on you and you set a very bad example by lying and pretending to be traders. The cycle goes on and on, losers generated and propagated by the thousands and thousands (they call 'em millions nowadays)

Come play, malagutti. How can you lose against a fella who talks in the 3rd person? :)

We believe you Fibo. You gotta believe in yourself though buddy. Your parents probably did too they just couldn't express themselves
Talk to them buddy.

Hahahahahahaha, you will lose for sure if you go down the parents' road. What you deride and put down about Fibo is opposite to what Ma said and told everybody ....................... "we were poor from day 1 but the day he was born I just noo I had to put every red cent into his education for he would be the one to get us out of here - fast forward .......... ma and Pa made it to Beverly Hills and then to Malibu and then said fck it and moved to South of France. Fibo ain't ever let nobody down that invested in him, never has never will :):)

What's that Fibo, nobody's playing with you?

You're the one I want, malagutti. From day one you insulted me. I loved it. I lov a fella who can come up to fibo and let him have it. Such a man can be my friend.

Play malagutti, play and trade here with me. Fun and profits guaranteed. In one week you will make more money than you have in the past 3 years. Guaranteed. :)

Hey fibo, what's your strategy?

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk

Strategy for what? If referring to my thread, there is no change - SHORT of the century in the works since January 26, 2018 :)

The first drop of the dow Jones by 1800 points will start all you sheep to kneel before Fibo. Until then, I will let the Dow and FTSE fatten you up for the feast that is as sure as heck to come, hahahaha. Stay tuned

Just what T2W needs, another yahoo from across the pond to shake things up :rolleyes:😆

the yahoo from across the pond along with others of his ilk are responsible for keeping you Empire losers ALIVE. Look how low you dummies have sunk from having so much and fckin it all up so rapidly. Sheesh! Were it not for us, China and Russia would already have rolled in the tanks and nailed your asses to the wall.

Be grateful, deadbeats. :cool::cool:

You live there and other places...other homes?
I'm guessing you're an only child?
Nothing wrong in that, just an observation

I'd say to the OP it sounds like you were far to reliant on technical analysis and didn't do any fundamental analysis. Personally i think fundamentals are essential to becoming a profitable trader.

Left clcik\send to\Museum

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You live there and other places...other homes?
I'm guessing you're an only child?
Nothing wrong in that, just an observation

No malagutti, 2 brothers and 1 sister all younger. I was the first born, therefore the driver of the ship like Ma said.

brother #1 MS Chemical Engg. MBA Stanford Uni

brother #2 Computer Science, Yale MBA

sister Harvard MBA

None trade. They all invest on the weekly timeframe on orders from Fibo. They have taken instructions from Fibo of when to enter when to exit. Their Starting invested Capital was 3 million together a few ago total as a team ............. today total Capital = $145 million

Ma's portfolio was worth 92 million when I told her to liquidate on January 14th, 2018. Ma had 22 dollars to her name the day Fibo was born. She tells everybody this and makes sure nobody forgets it.

Pa don't give a rat's ass about the markets.