Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

One would be blessed for beers. Count me in.

Antelopes, elephants and cougars.

Thrusters at the ready.

Hahahahaha, now we're cookin :) I'm a sucker for English beers. And Fish/chips. And bloody hell, the indian grub is equal to or better than in India. Taken by a nice English family to one in Manchester. Paradise.

Problem is, "how to get malagutti to open up to Fibo?" One would think that after all the insults the least he could do is have a beer with me, hahahahahaha. What if malagutti got banned for attacking and insulting a member (Fibo)? :):):):) Damn, stuff like that just don't happen. A fella getting expelled for attacking fibo? Who ever heard of such a thing? Always the other way around!!!!!!!!

But on the rare chance that something has happened to malagutti, bring him back pls, I'm not offended. Nobody will ever be on my Ignore List. Ignore List is for wimps and pu**ies.

Come malagutti, come to fibo, we're going to party like there's no tomorrow, just like Black Stalin does. SOCA at its very best for my friends here - all friends no exceptions, even Johnny (tomorton) be my friend :):)

Spoiler alert .. it didn't go too well

Re-read this excellent write up once again from start to end, especially the last paragraph

<<<<<<< it just feels right and if I learned one thing from eight years as a day trader — it is to take feels right seriously. Trading felt exciting, grasping, desperate, overwhelming intense, powerful, but never right. <<<<<<<<

"it just feels right" = direct consultation with the inner self = instantaneous peace that is anything but ephemeral

Trading felt exciting, grasping, desperate, overwhelming intense, powerful, but never right"

All stunningly +ve attributes in life ..... exciting, grasping, desperate, intense, powerful ......... like being in LOVE. With many partners over the years the never right was there

but with one, the felt right was there and so was all the other stuff all thrown in together.

The Resolution:

When you are ready for DEVOTION it will show up at your doorstep quietly & softly and without fanfare just the way Love does. Not before, regardless what you do. And then, there is no need to sacrifice intense, desperate, exciting, grasping, powerful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore my very first post to your opening post remains my message

The darkest hour is just before dawn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore I expect you will return and this time conquer it. 6 years of invested time and aggravation and sweat and blood and tears - is what I call massive investment. The reward gots to come thru' - that's just the way it is. And this is no small reward we are talking about. This is huge. It entails such massive towering freedom and whatnot. Such never comes cheaply. I refuse to believe that the Physical and/or spiritual universe would deny you after what you've been thru'.

Ain't nothing wrong with falling on one's ass at the 90-yard line. Just get up and finish the last 10

Hahahahaha, now we're cookin :) I'm a sucker for English beers. And Fish/chips. And bloody hell, the indian grub is equal to or better than in India. Taken by a nice English family to one in Manchester. Paradise.

English booze, food and weather in abundance here in England.

Fish and chips, this is my forte as an English man. Batter must be crunchy, beer batter, no breadcrumb sh*t, fish must be hot and flakey.
A nice crunch to the batter is crucial.

Chips ( transflation for Fibo = I mean fries) these must be Chunky, rectangular is shape. Again, not hard, but a little crunching but still with a nice level of moisture content. No french fries here, not with fish and chips. That is like giving wife grand piano, when she much prefers playing with the organ or the flute...

It goes together like pepsi and milk.

Next on to the mushy peas, now I have never seen these in the US. But i am sure a man of Fibos caliber has tried.

These mother effers, they are like someone has eaten a normal garden pea and spat it out half way through. It sounds wrong but it tastes so right.

Anyway, I find myself at my desk again - checking my trading view

English booze, food and weather in abundance here in England.

Fish and chips, this is my forte as an English man. Batter must be crunchy, beer batter, no breadcrumb sh*t, fish must be hot and flakey.
A nice crunch to the batter is crucial.

Chips ( transflation for Fibo = I mean fries) these must be Chunky, rectangular is shape. Again, not hard, but a little crunching but still with a nice level of moisture content. No french fries here, not with fish and chips. That is like giving wife grand piano, when she much prefers playing with the organ or the flute...

It goes together like pepsi and milk.

Next on to the mushy peas, now I have never seen these in the US. But i am sure a man of Fibos caliber has tried.

These mother effers, they are like someone has eaten a normal garden pea and spat it out half way through. It sounds wrong but it tastes so right.

Anyway, I find myself at my desk again - checking my trading view

hahahahaha, I saw the grand piano inference, nice one. Had fish and chips yesterday at H.SALT for lack of a better place. No contest. England blasts these places with ease. Agree about the chips too.

You miseed one thing about England that Fibo absolutely loves. Its in the restaurant when the waitress says, as if she is talking to only you and has never said it to another man before, "what will you have, Love?" or something similar, there are some variations to this I have noticed. But the spectacular one on one makes a fella feel great. Rarely to be found in the United States. Non-existent in Germany where the best you can expect is a dirty look and "Was wollen Sie, Herr Obermeister?!" After 2 world wars these clowns have not learned basic language finesse. Take the bases away and we have WW3 within 5 yrs - in the blood.

wax on wax off, got it amigo, thanks.

this applies to the op too and this thread. the boy was beaten by cheaters/scammers the same way as charlatans sold you trading methods which you bought into. His leg broken, his spirit almost shot, he was in the dungeon, same as you. His teacher said, "no need fight no more, you no got to prove nothin" But the inner self, the one you refer to as "source of .. felt right or never felt right" know-ed that if he didn't stand up to the them his days were numbered, it might as well be over. The teacher dropped the bomb on the kid, just as
Fibo drops the bomb on you now "your best karate still within you" = "your best trading still within you" - that did it. He asked the teacher (HC = higher consciousness) to fix what he hisself could not fix, quite understandable - HC complied). The inner self then took charge and ran the rest of the road - and won.

I know, I know, its just a fck** movie. I don't give a fck what it is, the concept is loud and clear.

Sh*t happens even to experienced traders/investors - investors in particular have drawdowns of 30-45%. They end up with a dead year or 2 even. What feels right to them? Their system works = do not abandon it = thought that comes straight from the ineer self amidst all the deafening cacophony around about being a loser and bla bla.

The trading method, approved & adopted by the inner self, the one that determines what "feels right" comes in in times of emergency when every fck** thing is threatened to the core. You fall back on the inner self's technique (system) - and win

Contact inner self and develop the system that "feels right" - all yours, fck everyone else, no gurus no nothin, just you and the Inner You, then go for it.

op takes lots of shots to the stomach like Fibo has.

Fibo's though-ing, " let him (demon) punch hisself out, then I go in , then once done, the shots fired to the stomach will drop by 99% as I take him out again - and again and again"

Ali, boomaye, Ali Boomaye :)

Sh*t happens even to experienced traders/investors - investors in particular have drawdowns of 30-45%. They end up with a dead year or 2 even. What feels right to them? Their system works = do not abandon it = thought that comes straight from the ineer self amidst all the deafening cacophony around about being a loser and bla bla.

The trading method, approved & adopted by the inner self, the one that determines what "feels right" comes in in times of emergency when every fck** thing is threatened to the core. You fall back on the inner self's technique (system) - and win

Contact inner self and develop the system that "feels right" - all yours, fck everyone else, no gurus no nothin, just you and the Inner You, then go for it.

Low leverage will save us in the sea of wrong trades during crisis. I guess investors on the market should bear some pain, a kind of time of reckon after 10 years of massive relentless growth on steroids.

Low leverage will save us in the sea of wrong trades during crisis. I guess investors on the market should bear some pain, a kind of time of reckon after 10 years of massive relentless growth on steroids.

Yes Sir, agree 100%

Level One for the op is now complete. What is Level 1? Level 1 = The condition of CONFUSION.

Read thru' his write up and observe the number of false prophets he listened to and payed and then of course lost and lost and lost.
Shrieks of CONFUSION galore.

Is there anything below the level of CONFUSION? NO. Lostness is part of Confusion.

What is the formula for CONFUSION? Answer: Find out where you are. How does one apply this? You grab on to A STABLE DATUM. The moment you do, the confusion starts to disintegrate and dissolve. You now have the first rung of the ladder. There are other rungs to climb to. But you have got a hold tightly on the very first rung. You know where you are

How does this jive nicely with op's, "it just feels right" ???? It jives perfectly because when/if you come to the stable datum of all, the true inner self, the confusion dissolves at high speed and peace flows in.

op is therefore in his entire write-up at the completion of Level 1. He now has a firm footing.

Level 2: The condition of Treason (=betrayal after trust): Formula: Find out & Know that you are.

I believe that the op has accomplished this Level too. So its a DONE!

Level 3: The condition of Enemy: Formula: Find out WHO you really are.

This will take the op quite a bit of time to work thru'. It is in the condition of enemy as he gets to know himself that stuff will be terminatedly decided.

This is where op currently resides.

There are higher rung conditions yet to come but the progress is going to be a slog. It ain't easy. You already know how the trading gurus state how psychology in trading is the KEY, the hardest? They ain't kidding. Its bloody tough.

Just in case the fellas reading this hocus-pocus :):) think that money is everything and that there is nothing else of value in this life, let me drown that notion in one ogonblick with this:

Warren Buffet, the richest man in the entire world is in the condition of TREASON. Our op is way ahead of this cat. That's why I believed the op should be applauded for his efforts and perfect documentation of his collapse. He is one condition above Warren Buffet.

Warren is so far from HOME (= inner self) - and with every step he takes, he is going further away from HOME. It has gotten so bad that he and Bill Gates, yet another one in TREASON, have to start giving money away or else they will go mad.

Was the Bible talking about Warren when it said, "its easier for a camel to go thru' the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to Heaven" ? Heaven = symbolic usage here and note Fibo is not religious.

symbolic, symbolic, not religious, conceptual understanding is the guiding light here, OK?

concept for the op that trading gurus have expressed in terms of the psychology of trading - they say, it does not matter what trading system you use, if your psychology is not conducive, you will sabotage yourself.

True, true, true, true

Just a simple moving average system can make a trader loads of money. So will the simple trendline.

But the trader will not let it happen. One could throw pearls in front of him. He will ignore them.

Why? Once you've sold your inner self out, you are done for. You will never understand why the money is not coming in with all the effort you have put in. Work out of Treason and Enemy to yourself and all of a sudden the floodgates fly open.

That's why psychology is soooooooooo important.

That's why what the op touched upon is so magnificent.

op's discovery is akin to the American fella who is married to an american woman who is killing him quickly but then he finds his true female ally and the rot starts to reverse and convert to molasses as his life flies north ................