Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

Applying the Wave Principle to op's progress ....... using op's own words

Results 2015 to 2019
At least the haemorrhaging had stopped.

Fibo therefore knows that WAVE 3 down completed here. So logically one would expect a recovery Wave. And we did get it. Wave 4 up begins with this ............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trading skills at last
The irony is that by the time the Neurotrader dream fell apart, I had developed my own system and I had worked out how to trade the Dax. This is only a demo account but the results in May and June 2019 were impressive — an 18.8% rise.

Fibo confirms that Wave 4 up is underway here at these dates mentioned

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Present
One sunny Tuesday morning in June, I was trading as usual, practising for the Neurotrader Program, and I stepped out of my office and said to my partner ‘I am addicted to trading and it has to stop’. With that one sentence, a fantasy that was eight years in the making fell apart.

Fibo says clear unmistakeable sign that Wave 4 up completed and Wave 5 down began.
The sudden shock of "4" completing and the "5" starting is the counter-postulate's final last ditch effort to swamp the trader. It worked. op got hammered. All the philosophic waxing and humma-humming is hocus-pocus but fully expected in the vengeance of the 5th and final wave down to complete the sequence. I pay zero attention to this hocus-pocus becasue the unwritten Law not to be found anywhere in Philosophy is this:

Sigma Negative forces within > op analytical mind = kill op easily

but wait .....................

Sigma Negative forces + ALLY = Level playing field = uphill battle for Sigma to kill and maim op.

That ALLY be Fibo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wave 5 down is underway and sooner or later will terminate. reversal follows automatically. A giant 5-wave move north is to be expected. I could pin it down but I don't have all the dates for Wave 1 and 2 especially. Wave 5 duration will most likely be that of Wave 1 down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore my post, "the darkest hour is just before dawn" ................... makes sense because op is in the 5th wave down, i.e. the 5th and final wave down. Can't quit in a wave 5 man its jut not right.

:)

When the 5 waves down are completed, the Sigma has exhausted all its power. If the victim is still alive, all it takes is an ally to deliver one slight push and boom, the original survival postulate fires and comes to the forefront. this postulate is in essence the Operating core. Once the Core takes the reins its akin to a MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION.

Help him, Man! You just don't hammer a fella on the ground on his knees who has just taken a beating by forces so much larger than us all. Give him credit for trying and trying and trying. Failure is part of the game, has been and always will be. For cryn out loud at least bring him a cup of hot tea

Thank you. Isn't that why we are here? I'm all about sharing and learning. I'm sure as hell not here for stock tips.

When the 5 waves down are completed, the Sigma has exhausted all its power. If the victim is still alive, all it takes is an ally to deliver one slight push and boom, the original survival postulate fires and comes to the forefront. this postulate is in essence the Operating core. Once the Core takes the reins its akin to a MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION.

When 5 waves down are complete, there will be a twitch or wiggle in the toe. Stand back and wait. WAVE 1 up is about to get underway

Fibo has failed to revive this boy (girl). Significant loss for me as this is the best op I've ever seen or read or come across. Quite possibly the most honest and clean person EVER to inhabit this sh*thouse called EARTH.

What a beautiful opener!