Hope Dies Last - 8 years as a day trader

Your thing for clowns is interesting; perhaps a new thread on that somewhere?

:):):)

Here's the scoop on insulting words like "clown" ......................

Baron, ET owner had made it very clear that he would absolutely encourage and tolerate the vile language of Wall Street. Therefore 4-letter words were allowed. Then gradually other insulting words started showing up. This went on for a while until the complaints started pouring in that Fibo had gone too far. Baron had to do something. I don't blame him. I like Baron, he's a fun guy.

the words, besides the usual heavy duty 4-letter words and phrases ...............

clown, clownshoes, dumbphuck etc., etc., literally at least 50 such words ...............

but the 3 that broke the camel's back are

(1) People who profess to be honest bla bla are anything but ..... would in reality, when nobody is looking f**k a chicken - in the a**.

(2) ET sponsor, the SpreadProfessor came on with an attack against Fibo and took it on the chin when Istopped him dead inhis tracks with, "Prof., for crying out loud, change your stage name, Man - there is no future in spreading"

(3) (Said to ET's cop #2, the bouncer, the bully who tried it out with me - his name is "destriero" - I like this guy too - he is in protected mode at ET and anything that surfaces about his criminal background relating to ripped off and buggered clients is quickly squashed and deleted. He also happens to be a good options trader. So he went up against me and I told him, "fair fight, no cop guarding you, how about that?" But this response got me into the biggest trouble ever because it drew so much laffffter at destriero and so many comments that simply stated, "priceless" - that destriero was done for without the fight even having gotten started. Mods of course deleted it .................)

I said .........

Comparing destriero (Des) as a trader to Fibo is akin to comparing a frog's p**sy to the Panama Canal"

fibo_trader - I've posted what I wanted to post, and if you don't like it that's a problem for you to resolve, not for me. I have no more time to waste on you.

Chicken! Hindsight trader. Yawn! :)

I have fibo in Ignore, I have no desire to use "Show ignored content" there's nothing to gain for either of us.

I have fibo in Ignore, I have no desire to use "Show ignored content" there's nothing to gain for either of us.

Just when I was getting to like you, Johnny. :)

I am your friend, Johnny - you may not realize this now, but if you had walked just one more step with me, you would embrace me and thank me for pulling you out of the malaise you have been in for so long at ET. Why? Because you have never made a real, actual trade here at T2W or defo not at ET. I could have changed that for you. It would be painful but you would start on a new road, one that is devoid of being a poser and pretender with fake trades.

You see Johnny, a trade cannot be a trade without an ENTRY and an EXIT. Both are absolutely necessary components. Profit or loss does not matter. OK, so moving on - ET is adept at stating an EXIT (I sold XYZ today for a huge profit, I bought it way back in October)) but wait for the drum roll, they only state the entry the moment they state the EXIT. So, in essence the ENTRY becomes a sliding, variable ENTRY to make the trader look good. The HERD is so impressed with such stupid crap they applaud and put that trader in the top echelon of "experienced" + "profitable" and "master" - but the astute ones like Fibo see the scam immediately.

Your entire list of stocks you posted is worthless without specific ENTRY. Only then can we, the forum members see whether the trade is good, bad or ugly.

Come back Johnny, don't do me like that :cool:

In real life there is body language to detect "weirdness" and "oddities" in another.

In a trading forum there is ONLY ONE factor - is there a real-time posted entry? Those who try to scam Fibo take it in the yazoo. They proffer huge lists of stocks they are trading to impress me and the gang. But not one has a listed ENTRY in real time. Such fellas fall hard when they run into Fibo. The harder they come at Fibo, the harder they fall into the bottomless pit they've been in for so long. TRADING is hard - it forces them to fudge like there's no tomorrow and pretty soon it becomes a drug habit and there is no cure until FIBO. You cannot fool your broker or Fibo but you can fool the masses.

The harder they come the harder they fall, one and all

Seems like two different threads got mashed up.
After the first few posts, this thread veered off into another dimension.
I am still interested in the original posters thoughts, and the analysis from that.

Seems like two different threads got mashed up.
After the first few posts, this thread veered off into another dimension.
I am still interested in the original posters thoughts, and the analysis from that.

But the original dimension is INTACT, no? That dimension being, "honesty in op" = "rare, rare, rare"

Then came the demon circuits (oldtimers like yourself who don't trade for real) to hammer him. The honest one shared and spilled his guts and got slammed for it. Why would he give a rat's ass about telling YOU more? RTFM = opening post.

Then post a live trade to help him. Trade should be posted in THIS dimension

Expecting more posers/pretenders to pour in. Honesty does that - it brings in massive armed forces to neutralize it. Won't work! Fibo's on guard.

op's brother, another rarity dug up by Master Fibo, posted this at ET

scroll down on page 1 to see comment by poster S2007S - I remember this fine lad, good poster, genuine

Fibo, you have psychological issues which probably need looking at.
I say this not for everyone else's benefit but i really would be concerned if i were you

In line with op's thinking and results ..................................

If you put in little time and practice into your trading, your success rate is close to 0%.

The 4.5% stat is for people who give it a valiant effort, put in time and practice, and start with a reasonable amount of capital.

more excerpts for the dilettantes here who don't want to do the work but expect big rewards from trading. Why excerpts? With duffers, that's how its done. Give them the whole article and they drop a sausage and bolt. Then pose and pretend they are good traders

Fibo, you have psychological issues which probably need looking at.
I say this not for everyone else's benefit but i really would be concerned if i were you

Hahahahahahaha, he's back. You already said such to me within the first day I was here at T2W You said, "Fibo you will not make many friends here" hahahahahaha, you were right. How can you make friends with people who you say are posers and pretenders and get them to like you? Its not possible.

Fibo getting zillion hits on the Dislike button is normal operation for anyone who goes against the MOB:)

Post a trade. Then we will get a clear glimpse of who has the issues.

Hahahahahahaha, he's back. You already said such to me within the first day I was here at T2W You said, "Fibo you will not make many friends here" hahahahahaha, you were right. How can you make friends with people who you say are posers and pretenders and get them to like you? Its not possible.

Fibo getting zillion hits on the Dislike button is normal operation for anyone who goes against the MOB:)

Post a trade. Then we will get a clear glimpse of who has the issues.
never gone away Fibo, never gone away. Just here to help wherever i can.
and as for posting trades, i'm still long the S&P thanks

go on, tell us more about herd mentality

I'd say to the OP it sounds like you were far to reliant on technical analysis and didn't do any fundamental analysis. Personally i think fundamentals are essential to becoming a profitable trader.

View attachment 264537

Herd mentality? You want more? To the point? Straight talk? OK then, here goes ...:

You just did it. Long the S&P ? Where are your entries posted. Show me. This is a request. Reminder: some genius before you said, T2W. ..... That means trade to Win

There are no traders here, so no winners.
Op is the exception. He is a trader. He has 50% in the bag already. All he needs is Win 😎

View attachment 264537

Come play malagutti. You’re a 2-min charty, right? OK your next S&P trades post here in this thread. we go head to head. All posers invited.
Prediction: Impossible that there are even 2 traders at T2W who can takeout a burger out of a take out stand. 😎
Surprise me. 😎😀😀

constantly referring to yourself in the 3rd, low self esteem, the need to call out everyone, the need to be right
you're 12 Fibo..."come play malagutti" just about sums it up.

you got it wrong Fibo, deal with it. you got chucked out of ET, deal with it

these are your issues Fibo, not mine. no, i wont be "playing" you got it wrong Fibo. you got it wrong, mate

if they dont play, they're a chicken...another ET herdist right?
you're 12 Fibo

show us you can be an adult....go on I dare you... i double dare you

you have issues Fibo, deal with them.

constantly referring to yourself in the 3rd, low self esteem, the need to call out everyone, the need to be right

these are your issues Fibo, not mine. no, i wont be "playing" you got it wrong Fibo. you got it wrong, mate

you're 12 Fibo

He's been trolling this forum for years under multiple usernames! Just join me and block him. Hes' a loser!

Just what T2W needs, another yahoo from across the pond to shake things up :rolleyes:😆

you're 12 Fibo

hahahahahahahaha, success finally. I am ecstatic beyond belief. I am so fck**g overjoyed that the girl is asking why I'm lafffffing so hard and behaving even more psychotic than Malagutti suggests?

:)My reply, "I just succeeded in waking up one more dead non-trader at T2W and bringing him up all the way from total apathy, past covert hostility and up to hostility. that is a whopping jump in uptoneness. Next up the ladder is Fear at 1.1 on the Tone Scale. My natural drive in Life is to bring all deadbeats up to 4.0 on the Tone Scale = ENTHUSIASM. When they get here to this level, they kiss Fibo and embrace him. :):):):):) Then and only then can we work together as a team.