grumpy old gits thread

no grumpy old git here (just grumpy) but wassup with that pokeman bs?!?! chasing cartoons around your hood, i mean really?? there all in the server duh!

hahahahahah................whats this thread doing live again ?........excellent :)

Please don't get me started again ..........please

Last edited:
bloody smart phones....... ......the phones may be smart but the users are mainly retard TW*TS talking loadly on them about dross subjects as they mindlessly text and zombie walk down our highways and byeways ........

heres a picture of me in Tesco's buying a pie ..........seriously ?

N

and loud pretentious parents presenting their noisy and uncontrollable kids in inappropriate situations and public places

yep - I really want daddy shouting at bloody Hugo across the coffee shop to finnish his panini and drink his frappachino .......just what I went there for

hahahahahahahah :)

Some of the chemicals found in white bread, fats etc. are positively unhealthy. As for some sugar substitutes ! Well really I had no idea they were so toxic until I started reading a nutritionist book and I've only got to chapter 2.

Some of the chemicals found in white bread, fats etc. are positively unhealthy. As for some sugar substitutes ! Well really I had no idea they were so toxic until I started reading a nutritionist book and I've only got to chapter 2.

There are also residues of pesticides and other chemicals used on the wheat during growing. This varies according to the source of wheat and some are worse than others. When you buy your shop bread it's a case of pot luck. Bake your own choosing bread flour carefully and you stand some chance of immunity.

As for sugar – just stop using it. Same applies to salt. You get enough of these without adding your own. It's a bit like when you see the light and stop using indicators.

Talking to someone I discovered an organic shop that delivers free of charge.
Now that's sensible.

people walking around a buffet and stopping and staring forever like they never seen bbq chicken, pulled pork or corn before.

ffs, do you want it or not??? i want to say

Last edited:
. . . As for sugar – just stop using it. Same applies to salt. You get enough of these without adding your own. It's a bit like when you see the light and stop using indicators.
You gotta be kidding me sminicooper. A life without sugar and salt is no life at all - may as well jump off a cliff and be done with it. Jeez, next you'll be telling me I shouldn't drink a bottle of wine every day!
:p

You gotta be kidding me sminicooper. A life without sugar and salt is no life at all - may as well jump off a cliff and be done with it. Jeez, next you'll be telling me I shouldn't drink a bottle of wine every day!
:p

Well of course, they do say that if you don't smoke/drink/eat anything that's bad for you then you don't actually live longer at all: it just feels like it!
;)