grumpy old gits thread

Does this thread come with a years subscription to the Daily Mail, because I'm sure I've read all these comments on their web site. :(

Well that proves there must be lots of idiots out there... :idea:

I wasn't suggesting using cluster bombs in civilian areas.
Some poor sod has to risk his life at present armed with a rifle to flush the armed jihaddis out of the unarmed civilians they are hiding behind.

I favour a gas that knocks Pat them all out for 24 hrs and then collecting the militants by the truckload for disposal.

Without taxing you too much dear Pat, when they are hiding in civilian areas and behind them how does one tell them apart?

How does one determine which ones to collect and which ones to leave behind?

This is no different to yanks bombing a wedding reception party because some nutter has fired his gun into the air or aimed it at some jet flying over head when they shouldn't even be there (The jet fighter that is). Stupid yank just opens fire killing 90 people women and children. Go figure.

Let's be fair. :whistling

Does this thread come with a years subscription to the Daily Mail, because I'm sure I've read all these comments on their web site. :(

I bet I've got a new one. It's about my beloved Spaniards, but even they are not all perfect.

The smokers, although every year there are fewer, chuck their fag ends anywhere they fancy, without putting them out. My daughter got one from a car window, once. and I got one too, when I was on the beach, thrown from the walkway, above.

Cameron stating he has no intention of running for third term as elections for 2nd term in couple of months looming is diabolic.

Playing mind games as to how confident he is of winning whilst playing silly buggers with the TV interview.

This is one of those deliberated and controlled news releases for the masses to chew on. :devilish:

Paxman is going soft in his old age

He's needs to repeat his questions at least 10 times rather than just 3 or 4 - to get under people skin more as well as snarling whilst leaning forward in a more threatening manner.

I would have loved Ed to have slapped the nut on him - when he asked - are you tough enough? lol

Isn't it time the Spanish authorities showed a bit of backbone and arrested these fugitives from justice.
The crème of British crooks living in luxury on the Costa Lotta.

Would you believe it ?

A suspect on Britain's 'Most Wanted' list is being questioned over the torture and murder of another fugitive in Spain.

Paul Monk, 54, is being investigated over the killing of Francis Brennan, whose taped-up body was washed ashore near Alicante last year.

Brennan, 25, was on the run from the UK after being convicted of wounding and was kidnapped in the street by men disguised as Spanish police officers.

It is believed his murder was the result of a gangland feud over money.

Monk was held at his villa near Alicante as he supervised workmen laying a marble patio around his swimming pool.

Video released by the Spanish police shows armed police ordering him to lie down before he is secured and the rest of the villa is searched.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done guys.

Biker Shootout Won't Stop Texas Governor from Signing Open Carry Bill into Law

The mind boggles about our friends across the pond.

Look what this guy said...

The shootout occurred when we don't have open carry, so obviously the current laws didn't stop anything like that.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The one good thing that springs to mind in the Waco shoot-out is that there are 9 less thugs to bother other people. Of course the gunsellers are putting big money into pro gun legislation. Personally I would arrest biker gangs for being public menaces/criminal organisations or parachute them into Middle East conflicts and see if they are as tough as they think. Long live Moms and blueberry pie. There is a nicer side to bits of America, it just doesn't sell newspapers to mention it.

The one good thing that springs to mind in the Waco shoot-out is that there are 9 less thugs to bother other people. Of course the gunsellers are putting big money into pro gun legislation. Personally I would arrest biker gangs for being public menaces/criminal organisations or parachute them into Middle East conflicts and see if they are as tough as they think. Long live Moms and blueberry pie. There is a nicer side to bits of America, it just doesn't sell newspapers to mention it.

I know the US is great and all that but how do you feel about big daddies walking into Disney World with open carry gun holsters?

How I misunderstood?

I know the US is great and all that but how do you feel about big daddies walking into Disney World with open carry gun holsters?

How I misunderstood?

Should make for some interesting shoot-outs I suppose.
I read somewhere that those shoot outs beloved by Hollywood are really a myth. If I remember correctly there was only one classic i.e. 2 men face to face on main street. It was usually a bullet in the back as for Wild Bill and others.

Should make for some interesting shoot-outs I suppose.
I read somewhere that those shoot outs beloved by Hollywood are really a myth. If I remember correctly there was only one classic i.e. 2 men face to face on main street. It was usually a bullet in the back as for Wild Bill and others.

I don't know but I wish someone would shoot those people lobbying for open carry bill.

Probably be doing them a favour as then they'll have something to justify their bill.

I thought the gunfight at the OK Coral was for real! True Story or not here is the Wikipea :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunfight_at_the_O.K._Corral

Paul Gascoigne looks so much better. (y)

He was being told by a shrink that he was paranoid because he thought his phone was being hacked :eek:, no wonder he's messed up, (but yes looking better).
Brings life to the phrase "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"

He was being told by a shrink that he was paranoid because he thought his phone was being hacked :eek:, no wonder he's messed up, (but yes looking better).
Brings life to the phrase "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"

Too right! I'm still unhappy about all this luggage which I carry with me.

Reminds me of Blair and the 9/11 v Iraq conspiracy, sexed up dossier, 45 minutes and even outing Valerie Plame and murdering Dr David Kelly couldn't stand in their way.

Worth watching this trailer with a good dosage of grump!

WE ARE MANY - OFFICIAL TRAILER - MAY 21 NATIONWIDE SCREENINGS WITH Q&A, IN CINEMAS MAY 22

Too right! I'm still unhappy about all this luggage which I carry with me.

Reminds me of Blair and the 9/11 v Iraq conspiracy, sexed up dossier, 45 minutes and even outing Valerie Plame and murdering Dr David Kelly couldn't stand in their way.

Worth watching this trailer with a good dosage of grump!

WE ARE MANY - OFFICIAL TRAILER - MAY 21 NATIONWIDE SCREENINGS WITH Q&A, IN CINEMAS MAY 22

Blair? Wasn't that Bush's B*$%# in the beginning of the war. Bush got another country to wage war for him.

Blair? Wasn't that Bush's B*$%# in the beginning of the war. Bush got another country to wage war for him.

Bush's war based on lies. Blair sold out UK on same Iraqui war and l got paid $1 million a year for his treachery.

Actually, I'm getting a nasty feeling that I am being followed around here.

When I look around there is always someone looking in shop windows, on both sides of the street.

Actually, I'm getting a nasty feeling that I am being followed around here.

When I look around there is always someone looking in shop windows, on both sides of the street.

Maybe your mrs suspects you of having an affair and you are being tailed :cool: